PDA

View Full Version : Who are your top 2 for the HC job?

TexanSam
01-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Who would you rank your top 2 candidates for the head coaching job? Linehan would be my top candidate. I really like what he did in Minnesota while he was the OC over there. This year in Miami was also pretty remarkable. Chris Chambers had an amazing year. 82 receptions, 1118 yards, 11 TDs, and that was with two not-that-good QBs (Gus Ferrote and Sage Rosenfels).

I would also love Kubiak, seeing what he has done with Elway and Plummer. He'll do wonders with David Carr, in my opinion. I could also see him making Davis and/or Reggie Bush into really good running backs.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them, but I would take Linehan.

Tulip
01-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Who would you rank your top 2 candidates for the head coaching job? Linehan would be my top candidate. I really like what he did in Minnesota while he was the OC over there. This year in Miami was also pretty remarkable. Chris Chambers had an amazing year. 82 receptions, 1118 yards, 11 TDs, and that was with two not-that-good QBs (Gus Ferrote and Sage Rosenfels).

I would also love Kubiak, seeing what he has done with Elway and Plummer. He'll do wonders with David Carr, in my opinion. I could also see him making Davis and/or Reggie Bush into really good running backs.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them, but I would take Linehan.

Linehan and/or anyone who doesn't claim that David Carr is going to be a pro bowler next year.

Vinny
01-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Linehan and/or anyone who doesn't claim that David Carr is going to be a pro bowler next year.I think that was the sole criteria for getting an interview. :brickwall