PDA

View Full Version : Pendry? You gotta be kidding!

jb'sgotoil
01-06-2006, 04:12 PM
I want to know why a guy gets promoted from offensive coordinator from the worst performing unit (o-line) on the team?
I want to know how he justified paying Todd Wade all that cash when he can't remember a snap count or block?!
I want to know why he put Victor Riley at left tackle early in the year that almost got David Carr killed?!
I want to know why as soon as Palmer was pushed out and Pendry was given the title why he had a sudden revelation about Riley and moved Chester Pitts out there?!
I want to know why the offense looked like a high school's offense?!
I think Pendry needs to give seminars on how manipulate a whole organization!

bdiddy
01-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I want to know why a guy gets promoted from offensive coordinator from the worst performing unit (o-line) on the team?
I want to know how he justified paying Todd Wade all that cash when he can't remember a snap count or block?!
I want to know why he put Victor Riley at left tackle early in the year that almost got David Carr killed?!
I want to know why as soon as Palmer was pushed out and Pendry was given the title why he had a sudden revelation about Riley and moved Chester Pitts out there?!
I want to know why the offense looked like a high school's offense?!
I think Pendry needs to give seminars on how manipulate a whole organization!

Its simple be Dom Capers best friend.

ArlingtonTexan
01-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Aren't you about 2 or 3 months late on this conversasion?

Runner
01-06-2006, 04:48 PM

Interesting first post. One question (not that I'm disagreeing). What makes you come to the conclusion about the snap count and the blocks?

Double Barrel
01-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Who's Pendry? idonno:

I tell ya' who - YESTERDAY'S NEWS.

I could care less who/what/why regarding the 2-14 season. Learn from our mistakes and never hire Capers & Co. again is all I get from it.

ccdude730
01-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Pendry? You gotta be kidding!

heres one youve NEVER heard:
Fangio? You gotta be kidding!

....this is old

:goodnight