PDA

View Full Version : Clarett Still an *****

Yankee_In_TX
01-01-2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2006-01-01-clarett-robbery_x.htm?POE=SPOISVA

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) Former Ohio State University running back Maurice Clarett was accused of using a gun to rob two people in an alley behind a bar early Sunday and taking a cellphone, police said.

ArlingtonTexan
01-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Was there anything more predictable than he would wind up in some sort of bad situation? The only questions were when and what flavor of problem.

Scooter
01-01-2006, 01:23 PM
that boy just aint right. he had a chance to be an NFL star but does everything possible to screw it up. he sues the NFL, shows up to the combine fat, doesnt even attempt to return to college, actually gets drafted but cant make it through preseason because it's too hard, & is now robbing people at gun point. this kid's just plain dumb.

disaacks3
01-01-2006, 01:59 PM
That's why "banking" on a job as a professional athlete, rather than taking advantage of that free college education isn't always such a bright move.

HJam72
01-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Nothing that guy does is a bright move.

Huge
01-01-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm not going to say I told you (by "you", I don't mean anybody specifically) so.

Well, yes I am. (http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=3998&highlight=Maurice+Clarett)

keyfro
01-01-2006, 11:54 PM
clarett has way too many issues to start with...might as well put him in with ron artest and see what happens...make it a reality tv show that no one will watch and televise it on vh1 with the rest of the sereal life crap shows

V Man
01-02-2006, 12:51 PM
that boy just aint right. he had a chance to be an NFL star but does everything possible to screw it up. he sues the NFL, shows up to the combine fat, doesnt even attempt to return to college, actually gets drafted but cant make it through preseason because it's too hard, & is now robbing people at gun point. this kid's just plain dumb.

And to add to that, some experts were some a couple of NFL teams where thinking about picking him up and sending him to NFL Europe to see if he was savagable.