PDA

View Full Version : Game score predictions.

Texan Asylum
12-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I was at the Jags MB and asked the same question and got lots of the same type of responses. They believe it's gonna be real close, and some are pretty concerned. I thought I would stir the pot a little and said HOU 34 and JAC 10.
What do you think? It's either gonna be real close with HOU winning out in the end, or HOU totally stomping JAC which is what I think is gonna happen.
By the way, I like BBQ Feline for Christmas Eve Dinner.

Coach C.
12-21-2005, 02:34 PM
JAX 24
HOU 21

A good game, but still not sold on the defense and playcalling. If we have to deal with Greg Jones running the ball we could be in trouble. Hey jac fans can we trade Wells for Greg Jones straight up we will even throw in Bradford.

Bubbajwp
12-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Ill trade C Bradford for a couple of footballs. They wont be needing them with him on their team anyways.

Texan Asylum
12-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Maybe we can send Bradford to the Lester Hayes School of Catching.

Coach C.
12-21-2005, 02:42 PM
hey asylum i heard wild cat is good eatin. not a redneck but went to college in east texas for awhile

Texan Asylum
12-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Good with a little fried taters and mustard...... umm huhhhh

MorKnolle
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Hou 20
Jax 13

mootini
12-21-2005, 02:55 PM
asylum, found you again...BBQ BEEF is way better...You may want to check out texanstalk.com....My prediction Jags 24, Texans 17..sweeeeeeeeeeeep!

Texan Asylum
12-21-2005, 03:02 PM
asylum, found you again...BBQ BEEF is way better...You may want to check out texanstalk.com....My prediction Jags 24, Texans 17..sweeeeeeeeeeeep!
Yes our paths cross again. I'm flattered you would remember me. I would have to admit, your MB was very friendly except for Cliffy but I put him to rest early on. As I told 1st at the Jag MB, the broom will be for swabbin BBQ sauce on our dinner and don't forget the napkins.

WWJD
12-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Let's see. The Jags have won 10 and we've won 2. I'll have to go with them.

Jags 21.

Texans 13.

Texans Horror
12-21-2005, 03:12 PM
I'll go out on a limb. Texans 24-7.

Coach C.
12-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Choices are only interesting when the people making them have some idea of what benefits or penalties are likely to be incurred by making them...

Fldvldog
12-21-2005, 03:27 PM
The broom is ready...

Jags: 24
tinhorns: 13

GoneTexan
12-21-2005, 03:45 PM
If we don't open it up...

JAC 13
HOU 16

Hope the above is at half time... then we need to shift the CARR into Overdrive! JAC 20 HOU 37..... Merry Christmas to ALL! :redtowel:

Texan Asylum
12-21-2005, 03:54 PM
I believe our Carr knows how to turn Cats into Road-kill. Let's hope he's driving.

cyanides
12-21-2005, 04:07 PM
May I remind you it the 2005 Texans? That means it will be 24-3 Texans at halftime. Then the Jax are going to score 27 unanswered in the second half.

24-30 Jax

TexanAlmighty
12-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Let's see. The Jags have won 10 and we've won 2. I'll have to go with them.

Jags 21.

Texans 13.

Pft.

Texans 24

Haguars 16

Gauranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No broom needed.................. well to sweep up the kitties hair and hair balls that they will choke up.

:redtowel:

Hardcore Texan
12-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Houston 24
Jax 17

"That's all I got say about that" - Forrest Gump

Double Barrel
12-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Texans - 26
Jaguars - 25

Ticket to Christmas Eve game against division rival: $45.00
Tailgating pass to yellow lot: $10.00
3D Soda at halftime: $5.50
Beating the Jaguars to knock them out of the playoff hunt (again): Priceless

:texflag:

HoustonFan
12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Texans - 26
Jaguars - 25

Awesome, DB.

Call me crazy but I think the score will be a bit higher.

Texans 31
Jags 27

Texans Horror
12-21-2005, 07:11 PM
I believe our Carr knows how to turn Cats into Road-kill. Let's hope he's driving.

Nice...

cuppacoffee
12-21-2005, 07:18 PM
JAGS
TEXANS

We win out. I wouldn't mind the 2nd overrall pick though because it's going to be Matt Leinart. Oakland needs a QB, so they'll trade us to get Matt Leinart. We'll still end up with a top 10 pick, and could get a solid o-lineman.

Plus they have to take pbuch back and return our draft picks. :)

Oh Hou 20...Kitty Kats 17

gwallaia
12-21-2005, 07:26 PM
The Jags have too much riding on this one and will freeze up, the Texans have nothing to lose except Reggie. Texans win despite themselves 28-24. We will also blow out the 49ers next week and finish 4-12.

Goodbye Reggie, hello A.J.?

rmartin65
12-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Texans 31
Jags 24

Our pro bowler takes one to the house!!!

TD
12-21-2005, 07:59 PM
24 - 13 Jags :(

BigDTexansFan
12-21-2005, 08:11 PM
May I remind you it the 2005 Texans? That means it will be 24-3 Texans at halftime. Then the Jax are going to score 27 unanswered in the second half.

24-30 Jax

Cy,

Guess you missed 1st game in Jacksonville, if they don't score 2 TDS in 4th quarter we win that game. we also hold a 4-3 advantage in head to head games, so be Mr. Doom & Gloom...I hope you ain't one of those cheering for us to lose.

GO TEXANS

vtech9
12-21-2005, 08:26 PM
JAGS
TEXANS

We win out. I wouldn't mind the 2nd overrall pick though because it's going to be Matt Leinart. Oakland needs a QB, so they'll trade us to get Matt Leinart. We'll still end up with a top 10 pick, and could get a solid o-lineman.

If the Texans give Carr the $8 million, everyone will know that the Texans won't take a QB, so the only chance the Texans have of trading that pick would be to a team that wants to jump ahead of the Raiders to take Matt.

back on topic...

Texans.....30
Jaguars....12

With Reeves watching, I think the Texans players will play one of thier best games, and since the Texans always play tough against the Jags, this is how I see it playing out.

Buffi2
12-21-2005, 08:50 PM
Reeves will be watching and the last time Capers was going to be fired - he won his last games. Texans will have more confidence after last week's win and they are wearing their red jerseys.
Texans 30
Kittens 24

jags98
12-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Jags- 21
Texans-17

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays everyone:ok:

beerlover
12-21-2005, 10:28 PM
JAGS
TEXANS

I would trade the 2nd pick to the Oakland Raiders for their #1 pick plus Robert Gallery :cool:

TEXANS 31 JAGETTES 30

FILO_girl
12-21-2005, 10:34 PM
I am not giving exact #s. It will be too much (us) to not enough (them).
*sniff* Do I smell roadkill? GO TEXANS!!!!!! :redtowel:

rittenhouserobz
12-22-2005, 07:20 AM
This is the one game I really hope we win. I love preventing the spotted-kitties from reaching the playoffs. I am looking forward to a good game this week.

belars44
12-22-2005, 08:38 AM
We beat an awful Arizona team with their 3rd string QB and absolutely no running game, and now we're gonna win beat Jacksonville and win out?

Back to the reality of this season.........

Jags - 34
Texans - 10

TexanAlmighty
12-22-2005, 09:42 AM
We beat an awful Arizona team with their 3rd string QB and absolutely no running game, and now we're gonna win beat Jacksonville and win out?

Back to the reality of this season.........

Jags - 34
Texans - 10

No way do the Jags score 34 points.........

mootini
12-22-2005, 09:49 AM
belars44, Is correct and knows the truth. Please people, do you really think you can put 30 points on the Jags Defense!!! Show a little respect...Jags Defense is ranked 4th. I don't see the Jags offense scoring 34, that's high for the Jags. If the Texans do win, it will be 3 or less points.

eriadoc
12-22-2005, 09:56 AM
In the interests of screwing up both the draft order AND the playoff races, I'm hoping for a 20-20 tie!

ok, not really ... 20-14 Texans

djkennedy101
12-22-2005, 10:19 AM
JAGS
TEXANS

Great Idea!!!!!

gwallaia
12-22-2005, 10:21 AM
belars44, Is correct and knows the truth. Please people, do you really think you can put 30 points on the Jags Defense!!! Show a little respect...Jags Defense is ranked 4th. I don't see the Jags offense scoring 34, that's high for the Jags. If the Texans do win, it will be 3 or less points.

Yes, there is no reason the Texans should put up 30 against the Jags or even the 28 I predicted earlier. But something tells me the Jags will implode on Christmas Eve, and the Texans, despite playing poorly all season will put alot of points on the scoreboard.

mootini
12-22-2005, 10:47 AM
gwallaia, RIGHT, and there is a Santa.:ok: The only points you'll be scoring is field goals. Good luck SCORING a lot of points on the Jags. G-Funk is already nervious of Garrard.

TexanAlmighty
12-22-2005, 10:53 AM
G-Funk is already nervious of Garrard.

Pft. Garrard? lol That's the funniest thing I have heard all day. Walker isn't nervious to anyone.The only scoring y'all will do is with the legs of Taylor, if he his healthy and he doesn't get hurt again.

gwallaia
12-22-2005, 11:02 AM
gwallaia, RIGHT, and there is a Santa.:ok: The only points you'll be scoring is field goals. Good luck SCORING a lot of points on the Jags. G-Funk is already nervious of Garrard.

I hear ya mootini. I also heard ya last Christmas when the Jags fans were boasting similar statements yet lost 21-0 at home with a play-off berth in the balance.

Logically the Jaguars should win this game 27-10. But yes Mootini, there is a Santa Claus and the Texans will somehow win on Christmas Eve.

Texans Horror
12-22-2005, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=mootini]Please people, do you really think you can put 30 points on the Jags Defense!!! Show a little respect...Jags Defense is ranked 4th. /QUOTE]

We put up 14 in Jacksonville. 21 is not out of the question for us playing at home, so unless your run-game shows up, you're all getting coal in your stockings for Christmas...

mootini
12-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Texans get ready for the 1-2 punch w/GJ and FT. Your Defensive front won't know which one is going to get the ball. Oh, this is the same talk I heard earlier this year, 1st win after you beat the Browns and then playing the Jags. Funny, last week, 2nd win vs the Cards, and now playing the Jags Saturday. Same talk, Texans score 30 plus points....will you ever learn. Look, I respect the Texans. You guys swept us and prevented the Jags from going to the playoffs. I will never underestimate the Texans. Yes, if the Texans stop the Jags running game, you might have a chance to win. But, it will come down to how will the Texans play vs. the Jags defense? I think you know that answer.

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Texans get ready for the 1-2 punch w/GJ and FT. Your Defensive front won't know which one is going to get the ball. Oh, this is the same talk I heard earlier this year, 1st win after you beat the Browns and then playing the Jags. Funny, last week, 2nd win vs the Cards, and now playing the Jags Saturday. Same talk, Texans score 30 plus points....will you ever learn. Look, I respect the Texans. You guys swept us and prevented the Jags from going to the playoffs. I will never underestimate the Texans. Yes, if the Texans stop the Jags running game, you might have a chance to win. But, it will come down to how will the Texans play vs. the Jags defense? I think you know that answer.
My good friend 1st. Did not know that was you here yesterday till I started putting two and two together. Last years road record for you was 5-3. If I'm not mistaken your at 5-2 right now. Isn't it deja vu all over again? I believe that would also put our two teams W/L record at 5-3 as well....UMMMMMM

5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3...5-3

Has a nice ring to it don't it

mootini
12-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Asylum...yes, you figured me out, I'm 1st down...but you're wrong...4-4 with a broom to sweep :) I look at it this way..Texans win vs Browns, next week lose to Jags...Texans beat Cards, this week lose to the Jags...

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 01:42 PM
Asylum...yes, you figured me out, I'm 1st down...but you're wrong...4-4 with a broom to sweep :) I look at it this way..Texans win vs Browns, next week lose to Jags...Texans beat Cards, this week lose to the Jags...
Let it never be said that your not a class act even if your mistaken on your predictions. By the way, what's Mootini mean anyway? Also, do ya like my new Avatar? Borrowed it from a site I like to visit every now and then.

mootini
12-22-2005, 01:45 PM
star wars III...the little dudes, Jawas...when they got R2D2, they say..mootini...always laughed...Might be the name of my band? What you think? Filo splatter the same avatar all over the Jags MB last post season.

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Oh man, I hate to plagiarize someone elses plagiarism. Quess the search for the ultimate Avatar continues.

mootini
12-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Texan fans, I am happy to see you guys think your going to win big on this game. Looking over your season, why do you think you'll win? What strong points do you have? Special teams..Mathis, Pro bowler, great player..Defense, G-Funk, that great run stopping defense also 2ndary??...Offense, Carr? and that "OFFENSIVE" O Line...with DD maybe out, forget running the middle of the field. Wells is a good RB, but he cannot pound it up the middle. The Texans will have to run to the outside and pressure up front will cause Carr to thown short passes and also sacks. Not a prediction, just the same from last time played.

eriadoc
12-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Texan fans, I am happy to see you guys think your going to win big on this game. Looking over your season, why do you think you'll win? What strong points do you have? Special teams..Mathis, Pro bowler, great player..Defense, G-Funk, that great run stopping defense also 2ndary??...Offense, Carr? and that "OFFENSIVE" O Line...with DD maybe out, forget running the middle of the field. Wells is a good RB, but he cannot pound it up the middle. The Texans will have to run to the outside and pressure up front will cause Carr to thown short passes and also sacks. Not a prediction, just the same from last time played.

We have a few things going for us. First, the offense has put 24 up in the first half two recent games, once against a decent Arizona defense (ranked 13th going in, if I'm not mistaken). Second, we hung tight with the Jags in our first game and came one dropped Bradford pass away from pulling out a potential upset. Third, the Jags, for whatever reason, love to play down to the level of their competition. They should have blown us out in the first meeting and they did not. They should have won better than 10-9 last week as well. And finally, every Jags player has that knot in their throat knowing that we always play them tough and they don't want to be one of our four wins with playoffs on the line. (ok, this is just a little fun poking, but the choke factor is a possibility).

Good luck on resurrecting your season after this loss! :)

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 02:23 PM
1st down, it's the same reason you keep fighting in a street rumble even if your out numbered. Yea, ya might not win the rumble (season), BUT you can sure make life miserable (future 5-3 road record) for the one your duking it out with.:yahoo:

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey 1st. Ya mentioned something about a band. Do ya sing for your food? We're serving up Gato de Verde ( kitty in green sauce ). It might be alittle
spicy for your liking though.

mootini
12-22-2005, 02:35 PM
HAHA... hang tight with the Jags for 1 half of the game vs the Jags...as I remember, the 2nd half the Texans were shut down....Your right about playing down to teams...but we also rebound the following week...we played poorly, last week vs. the 49ers. So, with our history of bouncing back and with last year's game on the minds of the players. The Texans better bring their "A" game Saturday...to have a chance to win. Here's to a great game Saturday.

mootini
12-22-2005, 02:37 PM
No, sorry, can't sign, play guitar.... I'm more of a BEEF eater anyway

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 02:43 PM
We should get together then cause some people say I sing like a bird...a vulture!!! HA All joking aside, is it the Jaguar or the Cheetah that's supposed to be the fastest one of the cat family?

mootini
12-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Cheetah, is the fastest, but the Jaguar is one of the most dangerous.

TEXANS84
12-22-2005, 02:52 PM

A Jaguar is defensless when a fat cow sits on top of it.

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Well I guess we'll be the fastest at being able to CHEETAH you out of possibly another post season!!!!! Ya fell right into my little scheme My Friend.

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh man I think I hurt myself falling out of my chair on that one. 1st down sometimes it's just too easy.:redtowel:

Bullpen Drew
12-22-2005, 03:01 PM
I was at the Jags MB and asked the same question and got lots of the same type of responses. They believe it's gonna be real close, and some are pretty concerned. I thought I would stir the pot a little and said HOU 34 and JAC 10.
What do you think? It's either gonna be real close with HOU winning out in the end, or HOU totally stomping JAC which is what I think is gonna happen.
By the way, I like BBQ Feline for Christmas Eve Dinner.

First of all, you can't think that Texans can win when Reggie Bush is on the line. We have to think positive!
JAx 41 Hou 6!

Bullpen Drew
12-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Texans - 26
Jaguars - 25

Texans win=Out of the Reggie Bush sweepstakes??? PRICELESS!!

mootini
12-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Asylum...wow, that's a good one...maybe for a 2nd grader...84, so I heard Houston is the most over weight city in America....lot's of fat cows? I better CHEETAH outta here....you guys got me :)

Texan Asylum
12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Asylum...wow, that's a good one...maybe for a 2nd grader...84, so I heard Houston is the most over weight city in America....lot's of fat cows? I better CHEETAH outta here....you guys got me :)
Hey man don't dis my edukashune. Itz the best skuuling munne can bye.

jagsfanincanada
12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Cy,

Guess you missed 1st game in Jacksonville, if they don't score 2 TDS in 4th quarter we win that game. we also hold a 4-3 advantage in head to head games, so be Mr. Doom & Gloom...I hope you ain't one of those cheering for us to lose.

GO TEXANS

That's the worst logic ever. :confused:

mootini
12-22-2005, 03:18 PM
I know canada, I've been reading it all day long...30 points on the Jags..please, show some respect.

WiiBrawler
12-22-2005, 09:44 PM
You guys are good. But I still think the texans are gonna win

Texans-31
Jaguars-30

We need a win, they need a win, lets kick their bootays!

Lets Come Out Loud and Proud, lets stomp the Jaguars!!!:redtowel:

jags98
12-22-2005, 09:58 PM
You guys are good. But I still think the texans are gonna win

Texans-31
Jaguars-30

We need a win, they need a win, lets kick their bootays!

Lets Come Out Loud and Proud, lets stomp the Jaguars!!!:redtowel:

Our team wont score 30... Your team wont score 30
Jags- 21
Texans- 17

Jags clinch playoffs birth!:yahoo:

Keldar
12-23-2005, 12:38 AM
Houston 17
J-ville 13

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 10:06 AM
I know canada, I've been reading it all day long...30 points on the Jags..please, show some respect.

Goodness moo, you are leaving tracks all over my house. Please sweep up the Fresh Step, will ya! Next time, bring the multiple cat formula if you bring friends along.

Last year, just about this time....I threw out a prediction. Not only would we sweep you, we would skunk ya 21-0. Please go ahead and reference the threads either here or at your house from last year, as I posted my threat on both. Do you remember what the score was? Yep, creamed kitty was served with zest and in large amounts. It was a great day, and led to my amusement for the off season. Does 41-6 ring a bell?
I believe my Texans will offer me more amusement for the upcoming off season. Dunno if jaguars.com can take another season if my taunting and teasing of us having the upper hand in our short history...I am sure believing I am going to have the opportunity though. :)

Kaiser Toro
12-23-2005, 10:10 AM
We want the funk, gotta have that funk! Walker seems to get amped for this game and the rest of the Texans usually follow suit.

Honoring Earl 34
12-23-2005, 10:13 AM
:redtowel: I think the Texans are playing for jobs next year ... adios Reggie .

Texans 27 the Jags 13

eric138
12-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Unfortunately we don't know what the coaches are going to do: here are the three scenarios I see could happen:

Coaches call the plays: Jags win by +24 (27 - 3)
Carr calls the plays half of game: Texans win by +3 (24 - 27)
Carr calls the whole game: Texans win by +14 (20 - 34)

mootini
12-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Blind faith Texans fans, Saturday will bring you back to reality...30 points on the Jags Defense, haha...Filo, don't worry about the post season....your avatar will read 4-4 even!!! This a different year Texan fans, payback will be celebrated. You will leave the game, dressed in red, saying 4 years and no winning season. Like coal in your stocking. Your two wins this year were vs. hapless Browns and Cards. And now, you think you're going to score 30 points vs the Jags.

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Blind faith Texans fans, Saturday will bring you back to reality...30 points on the Jags Defense, haha...Filo, don't worry about the post season....your avatar will read 4-4 even!!! This a different year Texan fans, payback will be celebrated. You will leave the game, dressed in red, saying 4 years and no winning season. Like coal in your stocking. Your two wins this year were vs. hapless Browns and Cards. And now, you think you're going to score 30 points vs the Jags.

Blind faith? Need some substance to that smack, moo. The history is there, David is calling plays now with success, G-funk will be there to rally everyone and we naturally have a dislike for all teams Teal. From the waterboy through the roster and throughout the fanbase..we all concur that the Jags need their collective butts schooled at Reliant once again. It will happen. Believe it. :redtowel:

Oh, BTW...that red streak that went across your TeeVee screen was Texans #13. You may want to read up on him, he will be a horn in your butt all day long Saturday. :)

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 10:57 AM
I have been reading this entire thread, and a question keeps lurking with me.

Don't you texan fans want to strive for something more than just a win over YOUR rivals? Week after week..."We lost. Oh Well...UH OH! WE PLAY THE JAGS NEXT WEEK. WAHOO!!!..."

I surely would hate to be a texan fan when the Jags win on Saturday. Then, the texans/texan fans have nothing. No braggin rights. No postseason. No winning record.

:twocents:

gwallaia
12-23-2005, 11:03 AM
We will get 30 points, but not all against the defense. I see Mathis taking one back 95 yards for a TD. Our defense will play like there is no tomorrow and force some turnovers and score.

It will be crazy, but the Texans will win and lose Reggie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/gwallaia/miracle.gif

mootini
12-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Let see Filo...Carr ran the offense vs. The Cards...wow!!! Can he do this vs. the Jags? He won't have time to call plays. He will be pressured up the middle and cause Carr to check down to the flat. DD going to play? If not, Texans will not be able to run up the middle. Wells is a good runner, but will have to run on the outside. G-Funk is also worried about Garrard..he stated this earlier this week. Garrard is dangerous, look out. Mathis will be contained, all eyes are on him now. Filo, did you really say the waterboy....desparate!

mootini
12-23-2005, 11:10 AM
fldvldog, It's going to be a quite post season from Filo. 4 years and starting over.

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I have been reading this entire thread, and a question keeps lurking with me.

Don't you texan fans want to strive for something more than just a win over YOUR rivals? Week after week..."We lost. Oh Well...UH OH! WE PLAY THE JAGS NEXT WEEK. WAHOO!!!..."

I surely would hate to be a texan fan when the Jags win on Saturday. Then, the texans/texan fans have nothing. No braggin rights. No postseason. No winning record.

:twocents:

You need to quit thinking the Jags are all that. They aren't. If they were, it wouldn't be the Colts sitting at #1 in our division continually. :listening

We discuss the rival every week, it is your turn this week. Y'all came over here trying to BS before it was your turn. Learn some patience.

It is going to suck big teal apples for the Jags on Saturday. A loss to the Texans (again), knocked out of contention for a post season (again, and by us once again) and still no respect from the NFL (again). Look on the bright side flvldog, Bang may start making cartoons about you! :)

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Let see Filo...Carr ran the offense vs. The Cards...wow!!! Can he do this vs. the Jags? He won't have time to call plays. He will be pressured up the middle and cause Carr to check down to the flat. DD going to play? If not, Texans will not be able to run up the middle. Wells is a good runner, but will have to run on the outside. G-Funk is also worried about Garrard..he stated this earlier this week. Garrard is dangerous, look out. Mathis will be contained, all eyes are on him now. Filo, did you really say the waterboy....desparate!

Of course the waterboy. He is part of the team too. See, that is what is wrong with you Jags. You only see the roster, and only parts of that. TEAM, that is where it's at.

I can't fathom G-funk skeered of anyone, let alone a Jag named Garrard. He gets pissed enough, someone in teal will be his lunch. You just keep thinking you will contain Mathis, hehehehe! After your performance with the niners, you think you can come over here and run that smack so well? Pahlease!

Can Carr run the offense against the Jags? Yea, I think he can. I just hope he can do it all 4 quarters. DD is questionable but Wells has been standing in well in his absence.

You have to admit it, you are a little skeered of this matchup. We love to steal Jag thunder and plan to do it again.

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 11:46 AM
You need to quit thinking the Jags are all that. They aren't. If they were, it wouldn't be the Colts sitting at #1 in our division continually. :listening

We discuss the rival every week, it is your turn this week. Y'all came over here trying to BS before it was your turn. Learn some patience.

It is going to suck big teal apples for the Jags on Saturday. A loss to the Texans (again), knocked out of contention for a post season (again, and by us once again) and still no respect from the NFL (again). Look on the bright side flvldog, Bang may start making cartoons about you! :)

I never said the Jags were "all that." But just because we aren't winning a division to a 13-1 Colts team, doesn't mean we aren't "all that" (once again, I still never said we were).

You and I both know that texan fans consider the Jags their main rivals when the Jags don't consider the texans even in their top 3 rivals. It's kinda' like "Wow, a team is this hyped up about playing us? Kinda' pathetic."

Since you are soooo certain that the Jags will lose come Saturday, FiloGirl, how about a lil' sig wager? Let me know.

BTW, even if we do lose Saturday, we still are in the playoff hunt. Now if we lose to the titans, they will be the ones who knocked us out of the playoffs (which wont happen -- you and I both know the Jags are going to the playoffs. Sometimes the truth does hurt).

Oh yea, one more thing. That bang cartoon was pretty funny. Sucks that it has to be your team that is being picked at, huh?

Hey, look at it this way. Your Super Bowl will come 2 more times next season. :ok:

mootini
12-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Filo, How many TD's did the 49ers get? Jags do not fear any team in the NFL!!! This game, if lost, will not be preventing the Jags to go to the playoffs...Titans game would....Hey, let's not talk about respect in the NFL..PLLLLEEEEEASSSSEE, Flio....TEXANS, respect? How about the Texans spending another 2 years to get a winning record first. I'm with fldvldog, on this avatar bet...any ideas????

gwallaia
12-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Some Jag fans are trying to be like Cowboy fans but they have not yet reached that low point.

mootini
12-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Cowboys..please don't put me in with them. Hey, I respect the Texans, a lot more than most Jag fans. I've read most of these posts and Texan fans honestly thinking the Texans are going to score 30 points, is a bit :homer: I am glad to see the Texan fans fired up for this game...

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Hmmm. No takers for a sig challenge?

TEXANS84
12-23-2005, 01:50 PM

I'm game, bet till next Saturday. And the bet has to hold on the opponents message board as well. Winner picks the avatar.

God of Wine
12-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Some Jag fans are trying to be like Cowboy fans but they have not yet reached that low point.

Don't lump the Jags into the same class as Cowboy fans, at least the Cowboy fans can sell out a stadium. They don't use tarps to cover seats to make it look like a sell out:)

They like to throw the fact that they have had a winning season before. Well they haven't made the playoffs since 1999 which means as long as we have been in existence they have not made the playoffs either.

The list of my most hated teams......

32. Steelers
31. Jags
30. Cowboys

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 02:13 PM

Geez you guys make it near impossible to get anything done. Y'all are gonna be ticked if the Fresh Step cake isn't ready tomorrow, so give me a sec to finish the darn thing! :)

N'awright, what is this little siggy bet you want to have with me?

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Filo, How many TD's did the 49ers get? Jags do not fear any team in the NFL!!! This game, if lost, will not be preventing the Jags to go to the playoffs...Titans game would....Hey, let's not talk about respect in the NFL..PLLLLEEEEEASSSSEE, Flio....TEXANS, respect? How about the Texans spending another 2 years to get a winning record first. I'm with fldvldog, on this avatar bet...any ideas????

Who is Flio?
I do remember a post of yours that said we earned your respect last season, so you renig your respect so easily? I bet the Jags organization will not be thrilled to hear this tidbit. Makes the tarping committee a wee bit on the nervous side. On or off the respect train, moo. No room for part timers.
You want some of this bet now too, huh. You just gonna sit and nip at my ankle or are you participating?

mootini
12-23-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm game for the sigs....Filo, I respect the Texans and all the games played...no part timers here...but, you dis the Jags and I'll dis the Texans

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm game for the sigs....Filo, I respect the Texans and all the games played...no part timers here...but, you dis the Jags and I'll dis the Texans

Respect the Jags. Here is why you will have a hard time getting that out of me.

1. Stroud clothesline (started the hate of teal)
2. Henderson and his dirtyness
3. DelRio and his 'unsportsmanlike conduct'
4. Donovan Darius and his dirtyness
5. I am leaving this one open for whatever happens Saturday.

It is well known that the Jags have had pulled some crapola not only on us, but many teams. And your leader loves it. Aggressive play is one thing, I have seen far beyond that from your team.

While I poke fun at him, there is one player on your roster I do have some respect for. That would be Lefty. Too bad he is still out for this game.

Regardless of what flvldog thinks, we don't regard y'all as a Superbowl. We have swept you under the carpet and owned you, that is no Superbowl. We relish a win over a team who has been shady on us in the past. Y'all are wishing too much into this.

5-3 baby.

GoneTexan
12-23-2005, 03:13 PM
For all you JAG Smackers… this in not a rivalry game. In fact don’t even watch it because it is not going to be a game at all. You’re right that the TITANS will be the ones to knock you out (when you lose to us). So, why would Saturday game and next week game be a factor anyway?

Hint: This game is going to be very physical… the JAGS better be ready.
If you lose this one, the TITANS will be there to play you physical too.
If and only if you win that game… the JAGS will not get far in the post game!
Oh, don’t cry about injuries either!

So smack away but your team is only prolonging a lost season anyway. So, the southern boys will try and put you out of your miseries early. :yahoo:

mootini
12-23-2005, 03:13 PM
filo...sorry, for the flio...typing to fast and not proof reading...Anyway, I'll post after the game win or lose. Have fun tailgating, looks like you'll have a great time, and will discuss the sigs...If Jags lose...I post an attached sigs on Jags MB or both? I'll save some cream of BEEF. Merry xmas Texan fans, have a safe and enjoyable time at the game and with your families. See you here after the game.

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Okay. This applies to Filo and Texans84...

If the Jags win come Saturday, you all's sig will read:

"The texans are garbage. I wish our team were like the JAGS!" *Not too complicated on my part*

Okay, whats my sig IF the Jags lose?

WiiBrawler
12-23-2005, 05:54 PM

Remember Last year

20-6 Houston
21-0 Houston

Nuff said.

Good Luck anyway

Txn_in_FL
12-23-2005, 06:19 PM
I think it is going to be close and I think the Teans will pull one out. If you overlook the 4th quarter meltdowns the last few weeks they have really improved. With nothing to lose they should just let it all hang out. Give Carr the damn ball and let him do his thing. What that is I don't know because they haven't let him do it yet.

Texans - 27
Jags - 21

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Give Carr the damn ball and let him do his thing

lol: I'm sorry. I had to laugh at this statement. lol: lol:

God of Wine
12-23-2005, 06:31 PM

What is so funny about that? Why don't the Jags give Leftwich the damn ball? Because he would think it was a long john doughnut and eat it!

Txn_in_FL
12-23-2005, 06:32 PM

And like I said, we don't even know what that is yet. Let him throw the damn ball. Let him do what the hell he wants. If he totally f's it up then we know for sure that he stinks, but from what we saw last week it seems like he could make something happen if they would stop screwing around.

Stop dictating every freaking play to him and just let him go.

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 06:49 PM
What is so funny about that? Why don't the Jags give Leftwich the damn ball? Because he would think it was a long john doughnut and eat it!

John doughnut? Ouch. That one went straight to the juggular.

Anyways, before Leftwich was injured, he was in the zone. He had just came off a 4 TD (3 pass) game and had already had 15 TDs and only 5 picks. What are Carr's numbers? He has played every game, and he has 12 TDs and 10 INTs. From a 4th yr vet, who was a number one pick? Ouch. He is in the same class as Joey Harrington. A bust. He has quick feet and makes terrible decisions. Somebody needs to tell him that Andre isn't his only reciever and that it isn't good to run out of bounds in the backfield, instead of taking a hit like a man. Leftwich takes the hit like a real man would.

But, whatever floats your boat. If you all are satisfied with Carr, I'm happy for you (in a very sad way).

rockabilly
12-23-2005, 06:58 PM
I am so confident that the Texans will beat the Jags....that I placed a large money bet on it on Sports Interaction. Especially with a +6, (which i do not beleive they will need), the Texans will win.

Dom Capers last home game...you better beleive he's gonna use this game to show something. Last home game for the Texans players...not knowing if they will be back next year, you better beleive they are playing for their jobs.

FILO_girl
12-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Okay. This applies to Filo and Texans84...

If the Jags win come Saturday, you all's sig will read:

"The texans are garbage. I wish our team were like the JAGS!" *Not too complicated on my part*

Okay, whats my sig IF the Jags lose?

84, if I don't see a post from you on this by 9pm...Ima callin' ya.

Well fldvldog, I can handle the outside chance of that one. This is for a week, right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I am thinking along the lines of "The Texans are my daddy, and I love my daddy! Jaguars suck, GO TEXANS!" for you. All contingent of 84's input, of course. :)

vtech9
12-23-2005, 08:37 PM
the only thing that bothers me about this game is that Pendry is going to be taking back control of the play calling. He was embarrassed by the Texans success with Carr calling the plays and the lack of when he was doing the play calling. But, I think he feels like he needs to redeem himself, so he might open it up more. If he is stubborn and goes back to his typical playcalling trying to prove he is right, we could be in for a long day.

God of Wine
12-23-2005, 08:48 PM
John doughnut? Ouch. That one went straight to the juggular.

Anyways, before Leftwich was injured, he was in the zone. He had just came off a 4 TD (3 pass) game and had already had 15 TDs and only 5 picks. What are Carr's numbers? He has played every game, and he has 12 TDs and 10 INTs. From a 4th yr vet, who was a number one pick? Ouch. He is in the same class as Joey Harrington. A bust. He has quick feet and makes terrible decisions. Somebody needs to tell him that Andre isn't his only reciever and that it isn't good to run out of bounds in the backfield, instead of taking a hit like a man. Leftwich takes the hit like a real man would.

But, whatever floats your boat. If you all are satisfied with Carr, I'm happy for you (in a very sad way).

Carr will be good next year, I'm not worried. I know he is gonna have to prove it. I hope he gives you a preview tommorrow.

I hope Jax does not make the playoffs... It'll keep a good team out of the hunt. Plus I can't stand the team or the fans. I hope San Diego makes it they are a much better team.

Most of your offensive "stars" are injury prone, and incase that one flies over your head.... Leftwich gets hurt a fair amount as I recall and wouldn't last behind the line that Carr has.Didn't Taylor spend 60% of his first 4 years riding the bench with some lame injury or another. Fred Taylor = Grant Hill

Great d linemen, good secondary, suitable backers..... not a championship caliber defense by any stretch.

Jax won the game earlier this year but if Bradford didn't have brick hands we would have won. You guys could barely beat the 49ers, who looked like they were tanking that last drive so they could get Reggie Bush.

Trolls annoy me

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 11:49 PM
84, if I don't see a post from you on this by 9pm...Ima callin' ya.

Well fldvldog, I can handle the outside chance of that one. This is for a week, right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I am thinking along the lines of "The Texans are my daddy, and I love my daddy! Jaguars suck, GO TEXANS!" for you. All contingent of 84's input, of course. :)

Deal :)

Fldvldog
12-23-2005, 11:56 PM
Carr will be good next year, I'm not worried. I know he is gonna have to prove it. I hope he gives you a preview tommorrow.

Wasn't that said at this time last year? And the year before?

I hope Jax does not make the playoffs... It'll keep a good team out of the hunt. Plus I can't stand the team or the fans. I hope San Diego makes it they are a much better team.

Oh Lord! A fan of the worst team in the league can't stand my team or me! How can I go on!

Most of your offensive "stars" are injury prone, and incase that one flies over your head.... Leftwich gets hurt a fair amount as I recall and wouldn't last behind the line that Carr has.Didn't Taylor spend 60% of his first 4 years riding the bench with some lame injury or another. Fred Taylor = Grant Hill

Our offensive stars are mainly injury prone. No denying that. But, I like to look at our team as a whole. Our team as a whole has 8 more wins than your non-injury prone "stars."

Great d linemen, good secondary, suitable backers..... not a championship caliber defense by any stretch.

You definately went about the wrong way with that statement. How about naming some of our flaws on defense, instead on pretty much complimenting our defense, if you want to say we aren't a super bowl caliber defense. All those losses must be getting to your head.

Jax won the game earlier this year but if Bradford didn't have brick hands we would have won. You guys could barely beat the 49ers, who looked like they were tanking that last drive so they could get Reggie Bush.

There goes those "ifs" again! Not our fault that Bradford can't catch. BTW, even if butterfingers caught the ball, it would have went into overtime.

Trolls annoy me
Ditto

texansfan88
12-24-2005, 12:11 AM
tommorow is going to be kind of a bitter-sweet day. it will be the last time we will see most of these guys play in person again, our team. It's going to be dismantled and made better for the future, it's going to be tough to see these guys we've all cheered on the last 4 years gone.

Very emotional day makes it a very emotional win

Texans 21
Jagaurs 17

YellerLotYeller
12-24-2005, 12:21 AM
26 - Houston
18 - Jagoffs

xfive4x
12-24-2005, 08:11 AM
JAX 24
HOU 21

A good game, but still not sold on the defense and playcalling. If we have to deal with Greg Jones running the ball we could be in trouble. Hey jac fans can we trade Wells for Greg Jones straight up we will even throw in Bradford.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like you'll have to worry about Greg Jones. He was down graded to doubtful with a neck injury. Well see if Fred Taylor still has anything left in the tank and if we are really ready for the playoffs.

xfive4x
12-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Don't lump the Jags into the same class as Cowboy fans, at least the Cowboy fans can sell out a stadium. They don't use tarps to cover seats to make it look like a sell out:)

They like to throw the fact that they have had a winning season before. Well they haven't made the playoffs since 1999 which means as long as we have been in existence they have not made the playoffs either.

The list of my most hated teams......

32. Steelers
31. Jags
30. Cowboys

Wow, a comment about Jags not being able to fill their near 80,000 seat stadium. How original and relevant:rolleyes:

God of Wine
12-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Best of luck to you Jags today and to a injury free game.

Fldvldog
12-24-2005, 12:07 PM
Likewise