PDA

View Full Version : Blame me for winning...

Bullpen Drew
12-18-2005, 06:41 PM
I should be the one to blame for today's win. I didn't go to the game today because I had an injury on my motorcycle last week. I also didn't go to the Browns game this year. Yet we won these games. Last year I didn't go to the 3 games at home that we won( Raiders, Jags, Titans) I haven't been to a win at home since 2003.....So if we lose the #1 pick its my fault.

bpergrem3
12-18-2005, 06:48 PM
You think you can go tho the SF game. That would make up for everything you've done to date.

stevo3883
12-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Dom Capers, is that you?

Fiddy
12-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks for owning up to your mistakes, jk... :D

Hope the motorcyle accident wasnt too serious...

Double Barrel
12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
No blame required when we WIN! :thumbup :texflag:

erickwsmom
12-19-2005, 12:30 PM
I should be the one to blame for today's win. I didn't go to the game today because I had an injury on my motorcycle last week. I also didn't go to the Browns game this year. Yet we won these games. Last year I didn't go to the 3 games at home that we won( Raiders, Jags, Titans) I haven't been to a win at home since 2003.....So if we lose the #1 pick its my fault.

Actually, my husband and I noted yesterday that it may be our fault that we keep losing this season. We upgraded our season tickets this year and there have only been two games where we didn't sit in our actual seats.... the Browns game and yesterday's game. We had family in town for the Browns game, so we bought 11 tickets together and sat with them on the other side of the stadium. Yesterday, my morning sickness was getting the best of me and I just didn't feel like I could make it to a game. So, we decided that we're going to go next week, but we're not going to sit in our seats.

Doom Capers
12-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Next year, please don't go to any games. :)

Ryan
12-19-2005, 01:50 PM

please go to the 49ers game. I will pay for your round trip ticket.

Bullpen Drew
12-19-2005, 02:53 PM
NEVER FEAR! I will be in attendance for this week's game! If ya wanna pay for that ticket I am game!