PDA

View Full Version : Deuce on the Loose

Vinny
08-01-2004, 07:33 PM
http://members.cox.net/bjguerra/Deuce%20-%20Natural%20One_Tear%20It%20Up.wmv

Very nice compilation clip of Deuce McAllister. The man is a total stud back.

jgl35
08-01-2004, 09:33 PM
Yes he is. I could not believe how he slipped in the draft.

stephen1
07-28-2005, 11:59 PM
i love the run where he loses his helmet about 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage and gains 2 yards. hes a beast

Fiddy
07-29-2005, 12:08 AM
I'm a big Deuce fan so I'll pull up the video on this news blurb...well worth watching. Looks like Deuce will stay in NO for the bulk of his career.

http://kffl.com/nfl/ There goes one of my dreams...

Ihategeeks
07-29-2005, 01:18 AM
How many times you going to post this :rolleyes:

Ihategeeks
07-29-2005, 03:21 AM
Wow, it is a thread bump, you are correct.

Well, I was sure you had posted it before at some point :highfive: Oooo rah Memory like a steel trap.

JustBonee
07-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Cool video! Good beat, good to dance to ..(or run long yardage to) :) .. Looks like he is wrapped up as a Saint for a very long time.

LikeABoss
07-30-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm so glad we are going back to making Duece the focal point of the offense this season. With the addition of Jermaine Mayberry and Jammal Brown, our O-line should be one of the best in the league when it comes to run blocking.

LT: Wayne Gandy
LG: Kendyl Jacox
C: LeCharles Bentley
RG: Jermane Mayberry
RT: Jammal Brown

Duece shouldn't have no problems at all running threw holes this season. Now I just hope those changes on defense can just work out.

Ihategeeks
07-30-2005, 06:10 PM
I'm so glad we are going back to making Duece the focal point of the offense this season. With the addition of Jermaine Mayberry and Jammal Brown, our O-line should be one of the best in the league when it comes to run blocking.

LT: Wayne Gandy
LG: Kendyl Jacox
C: LeCharles Bentley
RG: Jermane Mayberry
RT: Jammal Brown

Duece shouldn't have no problems at all running threw holes this season. Now I just hope those changes on defense can just work out.

Wow, that is a hell of a right side of the offensive line.