PDA

View Full Version : poll: draft reggie or not.

utahmark
12-11-2005, 09:26 AM
just seeing if most of us want reggie or not.

Coach C.
12-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Since this is ohhh the fifth of these polls and likely more to come. I am gonna say it again. Other than a QB no person has such an immense influence on the team and a game. Bush may be the most dominant back in the world, but he has to have to many factors go his way in order to be successful. Trading down helps the cause alot more than getting Bush. If Gaff leaves then I am more open to the Bush idea. He still needs to declare for the draft, perform at the combine while weighing in at about 205-210. Until then I am sold on the trade down get Eric Winston and more picks, which could set us up for a huge draft next year.

Wolf
12-11-2005, 10:31 AM
I don't think we will be in position for Bush. we will win a game or two against S.F. Arizona,Tennessee and Jacksonville that alone will push either NY Jets or S.F ahead of us

The only Bush in Texas in 2006 will be George W. IMO

rmartin65
12-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Trade down

texplayer2
12-11-2005, 10:33 PM
I don't think we will be in position for Bush. we will win a game or two against S.F. Arizona,Tennessee and Jacksonville that alone will push either NY Jets or S.F ahead of us

The only Bush in Texas in 2006 will be George W. IMO

Jets won, Lost to Tennessee? Hey our chances of getting the first pick are way better than 50-50. Kurt is doing better in Arizona, Jacksonville is decent, and it might come down to who can miss the most field goals in the last game against S.F.

texplayer2
12-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Yea, lets trade down to pick-up more less qualified talent. So we can get back to keeping close in the fourth quarter and maybe win a few of those games! Lets trade our picks this year for more picks next year and then the next year.......when do we go ahead and make the commitments to get good players and quit trying to bandage what we have. I watch football for entertainment and this team is far from the Action film I would like to see and more of a Comedy.