PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is a better scenario

Wolf
12-09-2005, 07:50 PM
what do you think?

tulexan
12-09-2005, 07:54 PM
You forgot draft Bush and build line with the rest of the draft. Am I the only one who realizes that there is more than one pick in the draft?

rmartin65
12-09-2005, 08:11 PM
I want Peterson next year.

MorKnolle
12-09-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm down for the trade down and pick up an OL part, but I don't know yet if we will need Peterson next year, we'll have to wait and see how the offense is looking.

metalmike
12-09-2005, 09:55 PM
I just hope the Texans don't screw is up and win a couple of games.

beerlover
12-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Capers is fighting for his job, I don't expect the Texans to take it easy against the Titans either. its one game at a time but I feel the Texans will win this week, then we'll just have to see if they carry the momentum :tv:

the Texans should not be in the Reggie Bush sweepstakes anyway :brickwall

Wolf
12-09-2005, 10:19 PM
You forgot draft Bush and build line with the rest of the draft. Am I the only one who realizes that there is more than one pick in the draft?

I could have added more.. I honestly think the Texans will build in the later (2nd round and on) with the draft will look for TE/WR/S/FS/DL. Thinking about the draft now I think they will go for linemen... I feel RB is not a weak point right now.. It isn't a strong point but it isn't the weakest link rightn now

C Madd
12-10-2005, 02:21 AM
I've been saying this the whole time. I see no problem with is as we get the best player in the draft and fill our need at line.

Corrosion
12-10-2005, 08:39 AM

Nope ... Im with ya on that .... Draft Bush and trade back up to the mid first for Max .....:texflag: