PDA

View Full Version : Will Bush stay at USC for 1 more year???

HomeBred_Texan
12-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Since he is only a jr. was wondering if anyone thinks he will stay 1 more year. I think he comes out this year for the money...

MorKnolle
12-06-2005, 02:59 PM
I really doubt it, he is basically a lock for a top 2 pick and many teams are wanting him and will be willing to give him $40+ milliion, plus a lot of his team is leaving this year too so he probably won't want to stick around and endure a non-championship season. Right now he hasn't lost a college game and, unlike some others like Vince Young, Brady Quinn, etc., I can't see his draft stock getting any higher by staying another year.

tulexan
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I read on Pasquerelli's report yesterday that apparently Reggie Bush's step father has said that Reggie will most likely declare for the draft because he feels that he has nothing left to accomplish in college.

Nawzer
12-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Last week vs. UCLA his dad said that he's probably going to the NFL because he's got nothing else left to prove at the collegiate level.

ATX
12-06-2005, 03:03 PM
He's won 2 National Championships and is about to win the Heisman. I don't see why he would possibly stay another year and risk getting injured when he's an almost guaranteed top 3 pick if not the number 1 pick. Plus, this is Leinhert's last year, I just can't imagine him staying another year when the opportunity for him to make multimillions is there for him. I think it would be stupid for him to risk all of that to stay another year and face the uncertainty that may await USC next year. Think about it, worst case scenario: He stays another year, USC doesn't have a great season after 3 great seasons, he gets hurt, loses millions of dollars, has to compete with Adrian Peterson for top RB in the draft, maybe others. I just don't see it happening.

BigBull17
12-06-2005, 03:15 PM
All he can do is hurt his stock or risk injury. There is next to no way he stays for next year.