PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Ravens!!!

WhoDeyBengals
12-04-2005, 10:33 AM
C'mon, Houston! You can do it! All of us here in Cincinnati are rooting for you this week because as far as the Ravens go, there's not a more hated team in this city. They used to run the score up on us just to embarrass us. Well, they don't have us to kick around anymore, and we're loving how bad they are this year! So, go Texans! Kick some ratbird butt!:goodnight:

gwallaia
12-04-2005, 10:45 AM
But a win here could jepordize our first pick in the draft.

Kaiser Toro
12-04-2005, 10:49 AM
C'mon, Houston! You can do it! All of us here in Cincinnati are rooting for you this week because as far as the Ravens go, there's not a more hated team in this city. They used to run the score up on us just to embarrass us. Well, they don't have us to kick around anymore, and we're loving how bad they are this year! So, go Texans! Kick some ratbird butt!:goodnight:

The anti-ratbird troll, a distant cousin to the gameday troll. Welcome aboard but I would channel your karma upon your own game as that Queen City house of cards is about to fall.

Doom Capers
12-04-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm rooting for the Steelers.

rmartin65
12-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Yea, I'm rooting for the Steelers too. And I live in Cincy.

tulexan
12-04-2005, 11:19 AM
I'm rooting for the Niners, Packers, and Jets today. Come on they can do it!!!

bigcarlos
12-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Good choice.:texflag:

rittenhouserobz
12-04-2005, 12:51 PM

I am on board with those picks as well. :yahoo: :ok:

WhoDeyBengals
12-04-2005, 08:49 PM
The anti-ratbird troll, a distant cousin to the gameday troll. Welcome aboard but I would channel your karma upon your own game as that Queen City house of cards is about to fall.
Erm, troll? Okay. You're stupid.

Kaiser Toro
12-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Erm, troll? Okay. You're stupid.

How did you know I was stupid? I bet you were waiting all day to come back to this board and say that. You sir are a troll. :texflag: