PDA

View Full Version : Texas State Wins Again!!!

ATX
12-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Congrats to my former school for bringing back football. I wanted to be at the game today, but unfortunately couldn't so I watched on TV. I've never seen the stands filled like that in my whole life. The game was sold out and the Bobcats came through with the win. Next game is Friday night I believe at San Marcos. Good Luck to the Cats!!!

aj.
12-03-2005, 08:19 PM
I've been a Barrick Nealy fan back to his U of H days. I'm happy for those guys.

El Tejano
12-04-2005, 12:25 AM
When I saw this kid play against A&M, I thought about how much I liked his fundamentals. He does have an arm and is pretty mobile. I wouldn't mind drafting this guy to play 3rd string for us.

But man, I am glad to see two teams from Texas with national title hopes. I wouldn't mind catching a few of those games on a Saturday. I assume the tickets have to be cheaper than a LongHorn Ticket.

College Texan
12-04-2005, 02:25 AM
Tickets were sold out right before my eyes. the tickets I can't imagine are too high. they were only five bucks for students. I will make this next game at all cost though. Nealy is definetly a sleeper pick. I think the game is on Saturday.
This next game had a good chance of being played in New Hampshire of all places.

Texas_Thrill
12-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Have two teams from the same state ever won national titles in football or any sport for that matter in different divisions?

uhcougar08
12-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Tickets were sold out right before my eyes. the tickets I can't imagine are too high. they were only five bucks for students. I will make this next game at all cost though. Nealy is definetly a sleeper pick. I think the game is on Saturday.
This next game had a good chance of being played in New Hampshire of all places.

The game is Friday night at 7pm.