PDA

View Full Version : Stay Out From Behind The Bush

BigDTexansFan
12-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Keep seeing people here talking like Reggie Bush is the 2nd coming of OJ, will take a stab at this (sorry), But I have watched numerous games he has been in. It seems sometimes he looks like Randy Moss (takes some plays off) other times he looks like Superman. He will want a huge contract and how many high round busts have we seen at RB (Ki-Jana Carter, Lawrence Phillips). Domanick Davis is doing a great job and has done it, with the chgange to blocking scheme and quick throws has kept us from running ball a lot (OK and being behind by 2 TDs also). Vernand Morency is in 1st year give him some time to develop.

NEXT THING WE WILL BE SEEING IS DUMP CARR MATT LEINERT IS THE FUTURE...SHEESH!!!!! :texflag:

Corrosion
12-03-2005, 06:27 AM
NEXT THING WE WILL BE SEEING IS DUMP CARR MATT LEINERT IS THE FUTURE...SHEESH!!!!! :texflag:

What rock you been hiding under , just take a look around this board and you'll see enough of those Matt Lienert threads as it is .....:brickwall

As for Bush .... I think he's the best player inthe draft period and IF by chance the Texans end up with the first pick they have two options , Take BUSH or Hold that pick for a KINGS RANSOM ! (a package of no less than 2 top ten picks and then some ) ..... Me , I take Bush .

Texas_Thrill
12-03-2005, 08:57 AM
You aren't kidding there are plenty of ********* post (that name is crazy.)

I don't think at this time the team can be all that picky about whom we pick. As much as I like davis he has not shown the ability to break the big one or stay healthy consistently. I'm not advocating for bush but i won't turn him down either.

Carr Bombed
12-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Keep seeing people here talking like Reggie Bush is the 2nd coming of OJ, will take a stab at this (sorry), But I have watched numerous games he has been in. It seems sometimes he looks like Randy Moss (takes some plays off) other times he looks like Superman. He will want a huge contract and how many high round busts have we seen at RB (Ki-Jana Carter, Lawrence Phillips). Domanick Davis is doing a great job and has done it, with the chgange to blocking scheme and quick throws has kept us from running ball a lot (OK and being behind by 2 TDs also). Vernand Morency is in 1st year give him some time to develop.

You have got to be kidding me. I can't believe you just compared Bush to Moss. Yeah Bush is taking alot of plays off today he has like 200 yards rushing in the first quarter. Bush also is a class act and has no off the field issues, also without even playing the position hes probably a better route runner than Moss.

Carr Bombed
12-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Sorry it was more of a knock towards Moss :cool: He has all the talent in the world and if he just did the small stuff could be one of the greatest to play the game