PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing T.O.?

HomeBred_Texan
11-15-2005, 06:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is sick and tired of hearing T.O. this and T.O. that or is it just me?

The guy "was" a good receiver, but he let his alligator mouth overload his humming bird ***** IMHO.....

Fiddy
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
You'll never hear the end of it. Especially with the Eagles 0 and 2 without him and McNabb throwing game-losing INTs in both losses.

rmartin65
11-15-2005, 07:28 PM
I hate TO. He still is good but no one wants him because he causes problems wherever he goes.

tulexan
11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Better get used to it. TO has the killer combination of being a loudmouth and outspoken. That equals media gold. TO will always be a story regardless of what team he is on. He is like Shaq. I'm not saying that Shaq is a jerk like TO, but both are basically cartoon characters who will say what ever is on their mind.

Double Barrel
11-15-2005, 07:45 PM
:blah: is all I hear about TO.

NFL Live devotes THREE segments to TO before Sunday's games. Now we get to hear how TO's grandma never said she loved him! waaaaaah :crying:

They waste so much coverage on ONE player that could be better used to hightlight other TEAMS that are playing good. That's my main gripe, the over-coverage of some me-first prima dona.

Although, I do find it humorous that he could end up in Dallas. If it happens, I can't wait to hear the Cowboy lovers try to rationalize throwing love on the one player that disrespected the "star". ohhhhh, the staaaaaaar.

StarStruck
11-15-2005, 09:19 PM
They waste Although, I do find it humorous that he could end up in Dallas. If it happens, I can't wait to hear the Cowboy lovers try to rationalize throwing love on the one player that disrespected the "star". ohhhhh, the staaaaaaar.

I guess you could call it rationalize, but if TO is invited to join the team, and demonstrate a change in attitude, he could really be an asset to the team. If he hasn't then he would be out of there faster than Antonio Bryant and Quincy Carter. So if he is offered the privilege of joining the team, the ball is in his court on how he chooses to respond to the opportunity.

aj.
11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is sick and tired of hearing T.O. this and T.O. that or is it just me?

The guy "was" a good receiver, but he let his alligator mouth overload his humming bird ***** IMHO.....

You're sick and tired of T.O., so you start another thread about him?

awtysst
11-15-2005, 10:26 PM
And you know who is mad he is not in the spotlight and TO is? You know who's thunder TO stole in the off season with his comments?

RANDY MOSS. So Moss goes on TV and makes mysterious comments about his coach in an attempt to get people to pay attention to him.

I would love to see Moss and TO in Raiderland with Sapp. It be fun to watch these three egos try and coexsist!

infantrycak
11-15-2005, 11:09 PM
You're sick and tired of T.O., so you start another thread about him?

And reason, while correct, dies another almost unresponded to death.

nflnutswife
11-16-2005, 10:58 AM

NFL Live devotes THREE segments to TO before Sunday's games. Now we get to hear how TO's grandma never said she loved him! waaaaaah :crying:

They waste so much coverage on ONE player that could be better used to hightlight other TEAMS that are playing good. That's my main gripe, the over-coverage of some me-first prima dona.

Although, I do find it humorous that he could end up in Dallas. If it happens, I can't wait to hear the Cowboy lovers try to rationalize throwing love on the one player that disrespected the "star". ohhhhh, the staaaaaaar.

That comment hit a sore spot! Let Oakland have him! I really dont like that guy. I was there at the Dallas game he slammed Emmett Smith after a TD and at the game he paraded the star after his TD. Selfish loser in my opinion, anyone hear the Jim Rome show and the psycologist that anylized his personality? That was good!

OzzO
11-16-2005, 09:19 PM
I guess you could call it rationalize, but if TO is invited to join the team, and demonstrate a change in attitude, he could really be an asset to the team. If he hasn't then he would be out of there faster than Antonio Bryant and Quincy Carter. So if he is offered the privilege of joining the team, the ball is in his court on how he chooses to respond to the opportunity.

I think Philly said kinda the same thing not too long ago....