PDA

View Full Version : Texans Not In Last Anymore

rmartin65
10-26-2005, 06:10 PM
The Texans are no longer 32 in Dr Z's list!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/10/25/ranks.week7.part3/index.html

utahmark
10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
i thought maybe he put USC in front of us.

Texans Horror
10-26-2005, 07:28 PM
I celebrated that the Horns have, at least for a week, been #1 in the BCS standings. I will now celebrate that, at least for a week, Dr. Z has moved the Texans out of his basement. :yahoo:

Hey, I'll take anything at this point. As Dr. Z said:

"And from this thin gruel we seek our daily nourishment."

Now if only the Stros can win tonight...

Napa Auto Parts
10-26-2005, 10:51 PM
We havent even one a game lol and we are better than the niners thats funny the niners would kill us. and they will the last game of the season

THEFUTURE
10-27-2005, 02:00 AM
We havent even one a game lol and we are better than the niners thats funny the niners would kill us. and they will the last game of the season
WHAT?? have you watched football? the niners are getting their butts kicked. they are letting up 50 points to the Redskins.. we played the Colts well.. better than some teams have done... how many teams have the colts given up 20 points to?????

Texans Horror
10-27-2005, 02:42 AM
WHAT?? have you watched football? the niners are getting their butts kicked. they are letting up 50 points to the Redskins.. we played the Colts well.. better than some teams have done... how many teams have the colts given up 20 points to?????

Just playing Devil's Advocate--there has to be something said for a team that has actually won a game as opposed to a team that has lost well.

THEFUTURE
10-27-2005, 04:08 AM
Just playing Devil's Advocate--there has to be something said for a team that has actually won a game as opposed to a team that has lost well.
the niners almost lost that game against the rams.. the niners got off to an early start.. and then broke down... the Rams were on the 49ers like 20 when a safety came up with a pick.. the Niners were up by 28 and had to rely on an INT to make sure they won. and lets see there line is all hurt again, the D is worse than ours, and rookie Alex Smith is playing more like Akili... so i dont think there is much to worry about

Texans Horror
10-27-2005, 08:46 AM
the niners almost lost that game against the rams.. the niners got off to an early start.. and then broke down... the Rams were on the 49ers like 20 when a safety came up with a pick.. the Niners were up by 28 and had to rely on an INT to make sure they won. and lets see there line is all hurt again, the D is worse than ours, and rookie Alex Smith is playing more like Akili... so i dont think there is much to worry about

I agree that the niners are awful this year. And I think as the season goes on, the Texans will pull themselves farther out of the basement. But, Dallas squeezed past the niners in the last quarter. If San Fran had taken the 'boys, they would be a 2-win team and well above the basement.

Napa Auto Parts
10-27-2005, 09:06 AM
but do the 49ers have more wins than us that is the Question oh and by the way Clinton Portis would rush for over 150 on us so whats the difference i mean we let maurice morris run for over 100 lol on 8 carries:ok:

eriadoc
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
The reason the 49ers have a win and the reason that they are now #32 in the power rankings (FWIW) are simple - Rattay vs. Alex Smith. When they gave the starting job to Alex Smith, they became the worst team in the league. Whether we win Game 17 depends on how much progress Mr. Smith makes between now and then.

Double Barrel
10-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Dr. Z needs to quit bogarting. Maybe if he shared his medicine, we'd all understand how an 0-6 team is not the worst in the NFL. :cool:

Until we win one game, I'm not convinced our team is anything other than the worst team in football.

Vinny
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Dr. Z needs to quit bogarting. Maybe if he shared his medicine, we'd all understand how an 0-6 team is not the worst in the NFL. :cool:

Until we win one game, I'm not convinced our team is anything other than the worst team in football.Not only have we not won a game we have never had a lead this year and we average under 90 yards a game net passing while giving up nearly 400 yards a game defensively (380's - dead last as well).

Honch Delgado
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM
The reason the 49ers have a win and the reason that they are now #32 in the power rankings (FWIW) are simple - Rattay vs. Alex Smith. When they gave the starting job to Alex Smith, they became the worst team in the league. Whether we win Game 17 depends on how much progress Mr. Smith makes between now and then.

Agreed. We'll beat the niners in the toilet bowl if Alex Smith plays. With Rattay its 50/50. I don't think Smith will have a Losman type game against us. He better not.

Fldvldog
10-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Yea! Jags 3rd!

V Man
10-27-2005, 01:53 PM
The 49ers vs the texans week 17 and the texans have zero wins. The 49ers will be playing their butts off so as not to be the team that loses to the texans. That would be the game of the week if the Texans can keep this horrid pace up.

The 49ers come into week 17 with one win, and we have none. Our luck, Capers will coach his back end off and we get our first win, and lose the #1 pick in the draft. :brickwall