PDA

View Full Version : You guys don't deserve this

txhoosier
10-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Man...I love going to games at Reliant. Texans fans are some of the best around, especially for fans of opposing teams. I got booed on the way in, but it was all in fun. Fan around me were great.

You guys are DIE HARD fans. You have a baseball team in the World Series, yet today, you came out to the game, battle red...and ready to cheer your team on. You guys do NOT deserve a team that plays this way. In the first half, they stormed back like a team that had NOTHING to lose, and it was exciting to watch. After halftime, they acted like they just didn't care. Run, Run, short pass play, Punt...

I hate to hear home fans booing their team, but in this case I think it's well deserved. The O-line has it's problems, and until those are solved, I don't think we'll know how good Carr can be. But when you have the kind of talent this team has on paper, and they are underperforming...it's a coaching problem. IMHO.

Good luck to you guys. Keep your heads up, and don't lose that DIE HARD emotions that make you such good fans. Things will turn around. They can't get any worse, that's for sure.

GoJags16
10-25-2005, 09:27 PM
I like most Texan fans. Colts fans arent all that bad either. Ofcourse every batch has its bad apples, but hey what the heck.

titans fans however, are a different story all together.

GoJags16
10-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Awesome dog by the way.

OzzO
10-26-2005, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the post. It's these times that test the fans, whether they're the "true" ones or the "wagon" ones.... I let others decide that. Go figure, I'll still go out to each home game and have a good time tailgating then hoping to see the 1st win of 2005.

It'll get turned around, we're still a young team and have a classy owner with his head not stuck up his Bud.

txhoosier
10-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Awesome dog by the way.
Thanks...we really miss her.

We did get adopted a couple days ago by a stray Weimeraner. I don't have any calls from the signs I put up, and so we are thinking of keeping her.