PDA

View Full Version : A memorable game --

Nighthawk
10-23-2005, 03:52 PM
We played 'em tough and almost pulled it out with the brilliant play of our "top tier" NFL QB David Carr, who looked like the reincarnation of Johnny Unitas out there today. I can't say enough for this kid--he's tough, he's quick, he makes good decisions, he's accurate, doesn't throw into coverage unless he knows he can put it on the numbers, and puts it on the numbers like nobody I ever saw before. A born leader of men, just the kind of ornery, don't-know-quit QB that we need in this league.

Coaching was, as always, top notch, inventive, hit-'em-where-they-ain't, the kind of work Tom Capers is legendary for, working with a shut down defense that keeps the other O back on its heels, and a complex, varied O that keeps their defense guessing. The Colts D looked spooked to me out there, as if they didn't know which direction we were coming at them from next.

Really, props all around on this one, guys. You deserve everything you get.

utahmark
10-23-2005, 04:01 PM
We played 'em tough and almost pulled it out with the brilliant play of our "top tier" NFL QB David Carr, who looked like the reincarnation of Johnny Unitas out there today. I can't say enough for this kid--he's tough, he's quick, he makes good decisions, he's accurate, doesn't throw into coverage unless he knows he can put it on the numbers, and puts it on the numbers like nobody I ever saw before. A born leader of men, just the kind of ornery, don't-know-quit QB that we need in this league.

Coaching was, as always, top notch, inventive, hit-'em-where-they-ain't, the kind of work Tom Capers is legendary for, working with a shut down defense that keeps the other O back on its heels, and a complex, varied O that keeps their defense guessing. The Colts D looked spooked to me out there, as if they didn't know which direction we were coming at them from next.

i think their defense was afraid of what we might do next. i know i was.

Babbles
10-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Hahahah...(We played 'em tough)----> 437 yards of Defense
hahaha...brilliant play of our "top tier" NFL QB David Carr----->6/9 for 48 yards
The johnny unitas remark is an insult. "he can put it on the numbers" ...hahahahah he threw the ball 9 times and 1 was intercepted...
I have heard more credible arguments coming from "baghdad bob". Do you actually watch the games?

Napa Auto Parts
10-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Hahahah...(We played 'em tough)----> 437 yards of Defense
hahaha...brilliant play of our "top tier" NFL QB David Carr----->6/9 for 48 yards
The johnny unitas remark is an insult. "he can put it on the numbers" ...hahahahah he threw the ball 9 times and 1 was intercepted...
I have heard more credible arguments coming from "baghdad bob". Do you actually watch the games?

i think he was being sarcastic but we all know thats and insult for Carr he is more like the reincarnation of dan Marino and Joe montana.

Fldvldog
10-23-2005, 04:31 PM

Seriously, is this a joke?

Napa Auto Parts
10-23-2005, 04:39 PM
no the only joke is our O-line and QB

ledzeppelin229
10-23-2005, 04:51 PM

Don't forget coaching staff. And coverage. And pass rush.

DefLord
10-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Keep tanking it Texans _ then we can draft Vince Young from UT!

Sorry too many beers and a bad Texan's loss just got me looking for the light at the end!
:embarrass :challenge

Bubbajwp
10-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Lienart fan, I love to hate lienart fans.

Wharton
10-23-2005, 05:30 PM
:rofl:

Napa Auto Parts
10-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Lienart fan, I love to hate lienart fans.

Hell im more of a tony banks fans even tony can do a better job than the Great David Carr :texflag:

Marcus
10-23-2005, 06:02 PM

:highfive: Now, you are my type of poster. Good Job!

Man, some of you bozos wouldn't know what tongue and cheek was, if it jumped and bit you. Wake up!