PDA

View Full Version : Great Game, Guys!

coltsrock
10-23-2005, 03:20 PM
Well, I thought I'd check back in after the game. You all played the Colts tough at your hause, just like always! I think DD is one heck of a back, and Carr could be pretty good if he just had some time. I hope the Texans don't give up on him and instead put a line in front of him. I think he could be pretty good! The Texans D played the Colts pretty tough in the first half too. Those two turnovers were pretty good against a unit that has ben solid in that aspect this year.

I know times are pretty hard down there right now, but I can't help but think that things will get a LOT better for you!

Great game, and we'll se you in a few weeks!

Goldeagle
10-23-2005, 03:27 PM
yeah, the *****s run wild blaming Carr for everything. I think if not for George Dubya, carr would also be blamed for Hurricanes.

Good luck Colts this season.

HardKnockTexan
10-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Well, I thought I'd check back in after the game. You all played the Colts tough at your hause, just like always! I think DD is one heck of a back, and Carr could be pretty good if he just had some time. I hope the Texans don't give up on him and instead put a line in front of him. I think he could be pretty good! The Texans D played the Colts pretty tough in the first half too. Those two turnovers were pretty good against a unit that has ben solid in that aspect this year.

I know times are pretty hard down there right now, but I can't help but think that things will get a LOT better for you!

Great game, and we'll se you in a few weeks!

Doesnt seem fair that the Colts get 3 bye weeks in a row...