PDA

View Full Version : Cheer Us On Sunday!

TexansAllTheWayBaby
10-22-2005, 06:45 PM
Espically if your going to the game. Cheer, cheer, cheer for the Texans. At the game, be loud when Indy has the ball, and quiet when Houston does. We can use this to our advantage greatly!

Dont be *******s and whine and complain about how bad our team is. Dont get me wrong, they aren't good, for sure, but we need to play a part in them playing better.

TRUE FANS STICK WITH THEIR TEAMS THROUGH THE BAD TIMES !!!!!

Please Cheer us on Sunday, i always will, remember, if u stick with them through the bad times, it will magnitude the good times.

GO HOUSTON TEXANS, BEAT INDIANAPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobo
10-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Espically if your going to the game. Cheer, cheer, cheer for the Texans. At the game, be loud when Indy has the ball, and quiet when Houston does. We can use this to our advantage greatly!

Dont be *******s and whine and complain about how bad our team is. Dont get me wrong, they aren't good, for sure, but we need to play a part in them playing better.

TRUE FANS STICK WITH THEIR TEAMS THROUGH THE BAD TIMES !!!!!

Please Cheer us on Sunday, i always will, remember, if u stick with them through the bad times, it will magnitude the good times.

GO HOUSTON TEXANS, BEAT INDIANAPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they give me something to cheer about, then I'll cheer. The Texans have nothing to gain by beating Indy. Even if they win, they will still be a bad team, still in last place and they will still have very little chance of hitting .500. I love the Texans, but the cheer has done gone out of me -- at least for this year. I might manage a little whoop here and there, but gone are the days of the Dallas game. It's gonna be up to the team now to revive that within me, and I just don't see that happening this year.

touttail
10-23-2005, 05:23 AM
The Texans have nothing to gain by beating Indy..

Not true-------they still have some PRIDE I hope. I would be tired of being the laughing stock of the NFL. Hopefully they can suck it up and play with a little pride, instead of lying down for the Colts. If they can get to PManning a couple of times, it will rattle his cage. He got pissed last year when they got to him. Maybe, just maybe!

bobby 119C :brickwall

Tedc
10-23-2005, 05:29 AM
If they give me something to cheer about, then I'll cheer. The Texans have nothing to gain by beating Indy. Even if they win, they will still be a bad team, still in last place and they will still have very little chance of hitting .500. I love the Texans, but the cheer has done gone out of me -- at least for this year. I might manage a little whoop here and there, but gone are the days of the Dallas game. It's gonna be up to the team now to revive that within me, and I just don't see that happening this year.

Might just as well sell your tickets until they get a team that you WILL cheer for.

Did someone say Houston fans are fickle?

SheTexan
10-23-2005, 05:49 AM
I'll be there, and I'll be loud! I'll do my part and I expect the Texans to do theirs!! If they don't, I hope they lose those huge paychecks they have become accustomed too. They have a job to do today, and I just want to see them do their best!!

ledzeppelin229
10-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Are you getting up right now? I'm just now going to sleep...got my cell phone set to go off at 11 so I should be up to watch it.

Got my philosophy paper done so I should easily have enough time to finish my history paper by wednesday...

TheIz
10-23-2005, 10:57 AM
:fans: :texflag: :headbang: Cheers all the way from little old England baby!!!!