PDA

View Full Version : Will the Texans bad play...

BuffSoldier
10-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Cause Dunta to lose his shot at the pro-bowl again this year. Dunta is one of the top 5 shutdown corners in the league and I think that he should have been a pro-bowler last year, but because the Texans are stinkin it up out there, d-Rob may have to suffer the consecuiences.

Vinny
10-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Gary Walker and Aaron Glenn were pro bowlers on a worse Texans team than this.

bckey
10-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Gary Walker and Aaron Glenn were pro bowlers on a worse Texans team than this.

I don't know Vinny. This team still has 3/4 of the season to go. :rolleyes:

disaacks3
10-16-2005, 12:48 PM
I don't know Vinny. This team still has 3/4 of the season to go. :rolleyes: Yeah, don't speak too soon. These guys may not have reached their potential yet!

Please note: Please set your sarcasm detector to the "ON" position before flaming this post.

Bassinguy
10-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Cause Dunta to lose his shot at the pro-bowl again this year. Dunta is one of the top 5 shutdown corners in the league and I think that he should have been a pro-bowler last year, but because the Texans are stinkin it up out there, d-Rob may have to suffer the consecuiences.
I sure hope it doesn't. He's rapidly becoming the premier DB in the league. I felt he should have been there last year. Hopefully, he'll get there this year, anyway.

HoustonFan
10-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Well, hopefully that doesn't put him out of a chance at making it this year. I think he'll make it this year.

utahmark
10-16-2005, 01:21 PM
im not sure he is playing as good as he was at the end of last year. that guy from pittsburg made him look very ave. i think it has a lot to do with the amount of pressure we get on the qb. so maybe the answer is yes, the poor play might cost him a chance at the pro-bowl.

OzzO
10-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Not sure about DRob... betcha it cost Capers a chance to coach it though.

</obvious point>