PDA

View Full Version : Reliant Crowd Cheering for the Astros

gwallaia
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
I wonder what the Texan players thought when they heard the roar of the Reliant crowd when we repsonded to Berkman's grand-slam? I hope they were inspired to play like winners.

While the Texans are far and away the worst team in the NFL, it was almost surreal yelling for the Astros at Reliant while the Texans looked up at the crowd wondering what we were so excited about.

Way to go Astros!!

awtysst
10-09-2005, 03:32 PM
I wonder what the Texan players thought when they heard the roar of the Reliant crowd when we repsonded to Berkman's grand-slam? I hope they were inspired to play like winners.

While the Texans are far and away the worst team in the NFL, it was almost surreal yelling for the Astros at Reliant while the Texans looked up at the crowd wondering what we were so excited about.

Way to go Astros!!

Well I think it was obvious when you look at the game and see many people dressed as bleachers.

touttail
10-09-2005, 03:34 PM
You should have heard everyone out in the parking lot yelling when the Stros tied it up in the bottom of the ninth!

bobby119C :ok:

kbourda
10-09-2005, 05:00 PM
I was at the game today (BTW I saw Joe Texan up for fan of the year) and I stayed til the bitter end and I heard it too. As bad as it was that was very wrong. But equally as wrong was the Texan's play. And to think, my two brother-in-law's from Canada came down for the game. Sad, sad day. Honestly, we looked terrible out there today.

HoustonFan
10-09-2005, 05:04 PM
The sports gods blessed Houston w/ a win today. Wish it was 2. :embarrass :(

Go Astros!!! Let's get some pay back on those broads from St. Louis.

Double Barrel
10-09-2005, 05:27 PM

Way to go Astros!!

That was great! (getting Astros updates and chanting "Astros!" :thumbup

It was a crazy game to be at, watching our NFL team get thier butts handed to them by mediocre Titans team, while getting updates of one of the most amazing comebacks in Astros history.

We watched extra innings on the smoking section, tailgated and made burgers for a couple of hours, and drove home (30 mins) to catch the end.

GO ASTROS! YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!! :yahoo: