PDA

View Full Version : The Slum Analysis

Babbles
10-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Time for babbles gets slummy. IF anyone care to read some of my former post. I predicted last summer, before the draft, the Texans would be the 2nd worse football franchise in american history... next to the Saints. Lets get real guys... this team was doomed from the very 1st pick of this team. Complacency in management has left GAPING holes in talent recognition.
David Carr- weird-eddy side-arm
Andre Johnson- #2 reciever
Defensive line- everyone but robaire smith sucks
Offensive line- Its time for Tod Wade and Tony Bosselli to retire in style
Defensive backs- everyone but dunte robinson needs 3 years
Linebackers-(heh) You think with 4 linebackers 1 would be good
RunningBacks- Dominick Davis is a legitimate 2nd down back
Coaches- Everyone sucks, but Capers be a good defensive coach, unless Casserley knows where mcnair laid the bodies...what is he doing here?

Well there a have it sports fans...tune in next week with same names in different or :goodnight der.

10-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Andre Johnson- #2 reciever

I guess you've never seen a down of football. I'd say it's a shame, but then again it's not like we're gonna be missing anything.

F-minus67
10-09-2005, 02:16 PM
I thought that Boselli retired 2 years ago.

Wolf
10-09-2005, 02:17 PM
I thought that Boselli retired 2 years ago.

even with one shoulder, I'd think he'd do better than Riley

Texans Horror
10-09-2005, 02:21 PM
My hopes for this year were that the Texans would improve from last year. I was afraid that they would not, though, and it was because of the revamping of the defense. And they are playing like a revamped D that needs more time together. But they need better players and better pressure. However, I had hoped that the O-line would stay the same from last year, and I am seeing it taking 2 steps back this year by removing Wand at LT. So although I had hoped they would play better, I can honestly say that I'm not surprised that they are the only winless team. The coaches continue to make bone-headed decisions, the team is frustrated, and at this point they are augering. (Maybe they've already crashed and burned, but what the hey - I'll say augering for now.) :bomb: