PDA

View Full Version : The final step to recovery.....

Bottle-O-Bud
10-08-2005, 05:26 PM
1) GCG! Pitts-Kinney-Wiegert, this has to change. If the core is weak, then eveything else falls apart. The C must be able to hold his own so that the pocket can expand and be better prepared to pick up blitzes. Kinney needing alot of help means that the pocket is already collapsing from the get go. We are so susceptible to inside blitzes, its not funny. Put kinney on G, I think him moving is better than him being stationary and getting out muscled. Incase you haven't noticed one DE alwasy go striaght at Kinney. Heck they don't even try to hit the Aand B gaps, just go striaight at him.

My dream was not to see Kinney in the middle. Let that be so and we will be alot better. I heard vinny somewhere saying that Hogdon has been practicing at C. I rather start the rook there now.

texan279
10-08-2005, 05:30 PM
How about move Pitts to LT, McKinney to LG, and Hodgon at C...I think I saw someone post this here before, maybe Vinny, can't remember, I think this could work depending on how Hodgon does...

Bottle-O-Bud
10-08-2005, 05:33 PM
I feel better if Kinney is support or match up against a LB. He is more mobile in the first place and he can out muscle a LB.

This has been a huge mistake by the coaches to keep this guy in the middle for as long as they did.

Texan hahahaha are you the only guy who has not placed me on your ignore list ?