PDA

View Full Version : You guys exposed the Bengals last sunday

GoJags16
10-05-2005, 01:36 PM
I just got done watching most of the game with my uncle (texan fan) and Ill tell ya what, you guys exposed the Bengals. The Jags this week have to be *****s if they arent watching how you guys were covering Chad Johnson. He was getting hit constantly. Press him with your best corner and double him with a safety. Its how you beat the colts WRs, hit them at all times.

You guys have some good days to look forward to, I think if you could have only not given up so many sacks and gotten a few turnovers you woulda surprised the Bengals last week.

But, dont worry. The Jags will hopefully finish the job for ya :)

Exascor
10-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Every team the Texans have played this year have lost their next game. Grats Jags!

GoJags16
10-05-2005, 01:42 PM
I heard the bye week won a week after they played you guys. Beat em good too.

Texas
10-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Good luck JAGS

bengalsown
10-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Why are you rooting for the Jags? Are they not in your division?

MorKnolle
10-06-2005, 07:00 AM
Exactly, why would you root for a division rival? As much as I don't want to cheer for the Bengals I have to hope they win this week.

TEXANS84
10-06-2005, 09:37 AM

Trust me, I'm cheering for you guys. I always cheer against divisional opponents.

Exascor
10-06-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm rooting for the Bengals this week as well. It's just sad that they had to play the Texans last Sunday and were exposed to the Texans Flu. It's crippling! :crying:

rafterticket
10-06-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm rooting for the Bengals this week as well. It's just sad that they had to play the Texans last Sunday and were exposed to the Texans Flu. It's crippling! :crying:

No, they were exposed as not a very good team. I wrote a post yesterday predicting 8-8 for them. I stand by it.

bengalsown
10-06-2005, 11:27 AM
No, they were exposed as not a very good team. I wrote a post yesterday predicting 8-8 for them. I stand by it.

I hope you enjoy watching us in the playoffs when your season is over

rafterticket
10-06-2005, 11:55 AM
I hope you enjoy watching us in the playoffs when your season is over

I also said we would probably envy 8-8. Sorry to take away your sense of satisfaction.

Also, 8-8 is not good enough to make the playoffs in the AFC and you know it.

El Tejano
10-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Oh you can do that to Johnson all day but Housmezadah is very capable of taking over. Which is why we were unable to stop the Bengals when we had them on the ropes.

GoJags16
10-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Cmon, you Bengal pickers are breakin my heart!

Bengals...Playoffs...Isnt it illegal to use those two words in the same sentence?

Cicero
10-07-2005, 10:40 PM
I also said we would probably envy 8-8. Sorry to take away your sense of satisfaction.

Also, 8-8 is not good enough to make the playoffs in the AFC and you know it.

Look at the Bengals schedule. They would have to go 4-8 the rest of the way to end up at 8-8. This is not going to happen with teams like Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, Green Bay, Buffalo, and Tennessee on the schedule. They will likely split with the Steelers for what is likely to be an 11-5 record at least. Yeah you guys played us tough, but we had both our centers injured and were missing our best defensive player.

Johnny Utah
10-08-2005, 05:16 AM
I dont' care who wins as long as neither interfere with out chances of landing the #1 overall pick this year.

TexasJedi
10-08-2005, 07:41 AM
I like the Jags in this game, though I'll route for Cinci. :tv:

It seems to me the key to beating the Bengals is running the ball. By running the ball effectively a team is not forced to pass against the Bengals opportunistic defense. If the Texans could have done more of that the they may well have won. Also I assume the Bengals are still beat up along their interior offensive line. Facing the behemoths Stroud and Henderson does not bode well for the Bengals running game, not to mention if those two are able to collapse the pocket against the passing game.