PDA

View Full Version : Babin Injured?

LBC_Justin
10-02-2005, 06:16 PM
I was browsing the Bengals forums and there was a guy claiming to be Jason Babin's cousin, he said "He got benched for a mixture of things.....one being he got hurt a little, and two being that defensive offsides last week that ended up costing them dearly.".

Hmmm. Did I miss this anywhere?
Does anyone know if Babin is injured?

Coach C.
10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I was browsing the Bengals forums and there was a guy claiming to be Jason Babin's cousin, he said "He got benched for a mixture of things.....one being he got hurt a little, and two being that defensive offsides last week that ended up costing them dearly.".

Hmmm. Did I miss this anywhere?
Does anyone know if Babin is injured?

Yes, he hurt his shoulder. He was out this game. No big deal though he should be back next week.

Vinny
10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
He has a shoulder injury. How much of that has to do with his lack of intensity or his perpetual spin move...donno, but he does have an injury.

utahmark
10-02-2005, 06:25 PM
when he finishes his spin move he ends up in the same spot as he was when he started the move. its more like a dance move.

johnboy
10-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Yes, he hurt his shoulder. He was out this game. No big deal though he should be back next week.
I don't know where you get your infro but his injury is a big deal maybe it never got the attension on this board but he is injured,he hurt it I believe in the third preseason game.The story was in the Kalamazoo Gazette (Mich. News Paper) last Thursday or Friday.
The Texans need him back last games stats, Orr 1 tackle (covering a kick off)
1 assist
Peek 3 assists ( 2 Penalties)
Anderson 1 tackle

Maelstrom
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Ok..he made a mistake weeks ago and they benched him. Buchanon made many mistakes that same game and he was in the next even though they said he was benched. Babin's replacement Orr or whatever hasn't done anything yet that I've seen. I think Jason Babin has damn good potential yet they've still got him benched. Pretty rediculous if you ask me.

On a last note regarding Carr. You get the Texans an O-Line that can protect and I think you'll see Carr is a very capable QB- My 2 cents on that issue as well.

mexican_texan
10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
I heard he is out for the season...just like I heard Buchanon was going to the pro bowl

El Tejano
10-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Ok... Babin's replacement Orr or whatever hasn't done anything yet that I've seen.
Orr I believe has two sacks in as many games I believe. I think your beef is with Charlie Anderson, he has one sack. I think it would be nice to see him get back in though another change of pace with a guy that maybe would have a new hunger.

Maelstrom
10-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Sorry to ask about Babin guys. I didn't see anything on the NFL channel about him being injured or anything during last weekends game. I'd do a forum search but I'm at work and I didn't see anything for page or two. Hopefully he's back soon.

nunusguy
10-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Babin was in street clothes Sunday and Seth Wand was in sweats. I don't think the Texans have been very forthcoming and candid about the status
of either of these guys.

edo783
10-26-2005, 10:22 PM
Babin was in street clothes Sunday and Seth Wand was in sweats. I don't think the Texans have been very forthcoming and candid about the status
of either of these guys.

Just exactly when HAVE they been forth coming about players and injuries?