PDA

View Full Version : Get Em Boyz!!!

KING_HOUSTON
09-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Allright fellas, I have had enough!! Its time to knuckle up and get ready for DOGFIGHT!! Dunta , I hope youre listening to all this Chad Johnson TALK :listening ., take notes, MAKE HIM FEEL THE PAIN!!! What I would give to see you lay his ***** out... :drool: As for the Offense, C'Mon step up, Show then Cincy boys how to play some ball.. With that im gonna leave it up to the Football Gods!!. GET US A WIN!!! :texflag:

nflnutswife
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
I like this young boys spirit Go KING! :texflag: :yahoo:

touttail
09-29-2005, 11:24 AM
KING HOUSTON----

You da man!!!!!!!!!

bobby 119C :texflag: :texans:

Nighthawk
09-29-2005, 01:03 PM
That's where I'm putting my money (figurative).

Bengals to high, us too low. Changes and suddenly we play better. Carr giddy he's so happy.

I have mixed feelings because every win increases probability of Capers staying put, which I think is worst thing for this club long term.

Still, this week he gets a treat.

KING_HOUSTON
09-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Get Fired up Fellas!!! I know we can win, We just got to BELIEVE!!! :texflag:
Keep it going!! Nothing but words of encourgement for our TEXANS!!! I BELIEVE!!!

CajunTexan
09-29-2005, 10:31 PM
KING HOUSTON what a breath of positive fresh air for this board!!!!!!!!! Listen KING H-town is right! If we all concieve and believe, the TEXANS will achieve!!! Yo Cincy, don't mess with the bull, cause you might get the horns!!! :texflag:

Scottyboy
09-29-2005, 10:36 PM
HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!! RIGHT ON KING!!!

LET DO IT< Bring some pain!!! Bungals are gonna get it!!
LEts get this W Boys!!!!!!!!

WWoooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :texflag:

badassBENGAL
09-29-2005, 10:40 PM

Hold on there, cowboy. You guys are the LAST people who should be callin us Bungals...

Reddevil63
09-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Hold on there, cowboy. You guys are the LAST people who should be callin us Bungals...
Chill out Yankee (as long as we are playing to stereotypes) 15 years of losing football, you will always be the Bungles until a sustained period of winning. :texflag:

ojthecat
09-29-2005, 10:45 PM

BUNGALS
BUNGALS
BUNGALS
BUNGALS
BUNGALS
BUNGALS
BUNGALS

Hey you are on our board what do you expect. :redtowel: :redtowel: :evilb: :evilb:

Bubbajwp
09-29-2005, 10:51 PM
:listening :fans: texanpride :texflag:

D-Rob23
09-29-2005, 11:06 PM
You realize if you say Bungles that many times you unleash the power of Ki-jana Carter! Beware of the Ultimate Running back :loser
:texflag: Here is to Dunta Robinson Laying the Smackdown :texflag:

Reddevil63
09-29-2005, 11:09 PM
You realize if you say Bungles that many times you unleash the power of Ki-jana Carter! Beware of the Ultimate Running back :-P

:texflag: Here is to Dunta Robinson Laying the Smackdown :texflag:
Hey Ki-Jana was a beast in Madden 96

Bubbajwp
09-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey Ki-Jana was a beast in Madden 96
Careful Bungals fans dont like talking about the past.

TMac48
09-30-2005, 12:03 AM
It's good to read some positive thoughts on this board. We're only 0-2. Let's turn this thing around. GO TEXANS!!!
:texflag:

WhoDeyBengals
09-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Bengals are the undefeated team most likely to make the playoffs, according to NFL analysts. (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8907498)

Come on now, guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but reality bites in 2 days and some change. Enjoy the reprieve until then. :ok: :bomb:

califan
09-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Get Fired up Fellas!!! I know we can win, We just got to BELIEVE!!! :texflag:
Keep it going!! Nothing but words of encourgement for our TEXANS!!! I BELIEVE!!!
Damn! sounds like your at the Alamo-----Oh yea! same results :banme

Tedc
09-30-2005, 06:31 AM

I call them Been Gals.

touttail
09-30-2005, 07:55 AM
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!

Can't you guys come up with something more original?????????
The Saints used "Who Dat" years ago. Think of something of your own!
Guess the Bungals will be going "Cha Ching" next.

bobby 119C :texflag:

KING_HOUSTON
09-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey Chad Johnson I got an Idea for a dance..... How about a TEXAN TWO STEP all over the bUngals!!! :neener:WE READY, PEEK knows what he has to do, hes going home and ready to show the BungAls what they missed!! Id hate to be CArson Plamer this Sunday!!!! :ouch: GET EM BOYZ!!!!! :texflag:

bengalhook
09-30-2005, 09:47 AM
I call them Been Gals.

I gotta admit, that's funny. At least it's original.

CinciFan
09-30-2005, 10:15 AM

Well, I wasn't going to talk any smack, but I do wonder how fans of a team with as abysmal a record as you have against Cincy can call them anything except Sir or Boss?

Good luck with the rest of your season (after Sunday, of course), and here's to no injuries!

HJam72
10-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Don't worry, we'll shut up by the end of the first quarter. :goodnight

Tedc
10-01-2005, 09:19 AM
This article was found in Monday's Houston Chronicle one day after the Texans defeated the previously undefeated Been Gal team....................

After Sunday's surprising victory over the Been Gals in which the Texans took the team formerly named after a large cat and made them look like a gynecologist’s specialty in repeated post patterns for Texan's touchdowns, an un-named Been Gals cornerback was seen late in the game worried about his job.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/stopposting.jpg

metalmike
10-01-2005, 11:30 AM
This article was found in Monday's Houston Chronicle one day after the Texans defeated the previously undefeated Been Gal team....................

After Sunday's surprising victory over the Been Gals in which the Texans took the team formerly named after a large cat and made them look like a gynecologist’s specialty in repeated post patterns for Texan's touchdowns, an un-named Been Gals cornerback was seen late in the game worried about his job.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/stopposting.jpg
That is some funny ****! Go Texans! Smash the been gals! Cincy fans need to be put back down to reality.

Texas
10-01-2005, 12:02 PM
SO Cincy gets 3 wins and all the sudden there unbeatable? Give me a break. Im sure we've seen that good start pulled many times and then get ruined by the unexpected. NEW ENGLAND vs MIAMI (2004). If you do remember that. Big upset just like this weekend could possibly come to be.

touttail
10-01-2005, 08:06 PM
SO Cincy gets 3 wins and all the sudden there unbeatable? Give me a break. Im sure we've seen that good start pulled many times and then get ruined by the unexpected. NEW ENGLAND vs MIAMI (2004). If you do remember that. Big upset just like this weekend could possibly come to be.

I remember the Saints going 5-0 their first 5 games one year. Then took a nose dive and didn't even make the playoffs.

bobby 119C

The Misfortune teller
10-01-2005, 08:18 PM
You guys have now cursed yourselves into years of bad football for making jokes of a team that you never beat. From this day forward you will be known as the Hexans.

TexansTrueFan
10-01-2005, 08:27 PM
astros gonna clench the wild card, UT runs over Mizzou BBBEEEEESSSTTTT OF ALLLLLL texans gonna stop their 2 game losing streak AND start their push towards the play-offs ( I LIVE FOR THIS )

Boomer1989
10-01-2005, 08:55 PM
All i can say is Lets get it Houston

touttail
10-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Seems to me after being on their board, that the Bungals are definitely overlooking us to the Steelers.
That's good, got them right where we want them, thinking the Texans are going to be a big pushover!

bobby 119C :texans:

BengalStripes
10-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!

Can't you guys come up with something more original?????????
The Saints used "Who Dat" years ago. Think of something of your own!
Guess the Bungals will be going "Cha Ching" next.

bobby 119C :texflag:

Bengals had the WHO DEY a full 2 years before the Saints were shouting out WHO DAT. It started in 1981 for the Bengals, Saints had it in 1983.

I won't charge you for this little lesson on NFL History, but the next one might cost you a beer. :)

BengalStripes
10-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Seems to me after being on their board, that the Bungals are definitely overlooking us to the Steelers.
That's good, got them right where we want them, thinking the Texans are going to be a big pushover!

bobby 119C :texans:

Not me, friend. I know the Texans are a good team with excellent talent - they're just a little off track. I hope this isn't the week they put it all together.

Trust me. Marvin isn't letting the Bengals players get as cocky as the Bengals fans have gotten over this 3-0 start. Many people have already written this game off as a W - but I know the game still needs to be played.

I can't wait. This is one of the few tailgates where we won't have much representation from fans of the opposing team. If I do happen to spot a Texans fan I'll give him a beer, offer some friendly chatter......then spout off some insults about his team. Gotta love the NFL.

Txn_in_FL
10-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I remember the Saints going 5-0 their first 5 games one year. Then took a nose dive and didn't even make the playoffs.

bobby 119C

Goes to show that you should never listen to the media. One of the definites in life is that you can bet on the Saints nosediving by mid-season. They are all high on Cinci beacaue it gives them something to talke about. As has been said, they have beaten the Browns, Bears and Vikes. WOW!!! Get the parades ready, we have another dynasty on our hands!!!

If they beat us they are 4-0 and haven't beat a single team with a winning record. Not very impressive if you ask me. To be honest I think they will get their first loss this weekend. Too much smack talk.

touttail
10-02-2005, 02:18 AM
I won't charge you for this little lesson on NFL History, but the next one might cost you a beer. :)

LOL---Bengal Stripes, you're on!
The smash mouthing has been fun, and you guys are right up there with the best of them!!!

Good luck and hopefully no one has anything worse than a bo-bo!

bobby 119C

KING_HOUSTON
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Dunta got Him!!! :drool: Man!!! PUT PEEK IN!!!!!