PDA

View Full Version : Article about Texans

TigerV1
09-19-2005, 08:32 AM
Check out the little blurb on the Texans at ProFootballTalk.com.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

gtexan02
09-19-2005, 08:42 AM
I think we can coach better and play better. - McNair

We'd heard throughout the offseason that Capers and G.M. Charley Casserly are facing a critical year in their Texas tenures, with a playoff berth becoming the next logical step in the development of the four-year-old franchise.

But with an improved Cowboys team down the road in Big D and a sympathetic (and undefeated, for now) Saints franchise temporarily headquartered in San Antonio, McNair's patience could run out sooner than expected.

Probably all rumors, but I like what Im hearing! Fire Palmer, Replace Capers! :texflag:

TigerV1
09-19-2005, 09:20 AM
That may be what McNair is hinting at. I wouldn't be surprised to see mid season changes as well as bigger changes in the offseason. I hate that the chemistry of this team is going to take a big hit, but then again....what chemistry. I think the major personel changes that need to be made are in the front office, coaches, and offensive line.

touttail
09-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Capers has lost this team. Palmer has worn out his welcome here.
This team lacks desire.

Bobby 119C

Honoring Earl 34
09-19-2005, 10:02 AM
:texflag: I'd find a guy with alot of NFL smarts and ask him to evaluate our talent . If it stinks sorry Charley , If its not great but should be playing better , Goodbye to Dom and Charley .

HardKnockTexan
09-19-2005, 10:03 AM
So long and thanks for all the fish! :texflag: