PDA

View Full Version : on the bright side...

wenskek
09-19-2005, 12:13 AM
i did enjoy watching peek knock the ******* out of ben r

RocCityJag
09-19-2005, 12:17 AM
good for you. :yahoo:

scourge
09-19-2005, 12:29 AM
at least Carr didnt suck as bad Culpepper or Harrington today...

CoolieMan
09-19-2005, 08:03 AM

and I enjoyed watching Roethlisberger scramble around and find Wilson deep behind your DBs....that was awesome.....

H-Town Steel
09-19-2005, 08:08 AM
and I enjoyed watching Roethlisberger scramble around and find Wilson deep behind your DBs....that was awesome.....

That was great...also enjoyed carr acting like a confused baby and the fan's booing him!

playoff year please
09-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Not to always find something wrong, but that hit should have been made by knocking the heck out of that arm that was holding the ball out in the open.

touttail
09-19-2005, 08:16 AM

Coolieman,
We are good for giving up 2 or 3 burn jobs every game. Between Faggins and Buchannon, you can't lose.

Bobby 119C

CoolieMan
09-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Coolieman,
We are good for giving up 2 or 3 burn jobs every game. Between Faggins and Buchannon, you can't lose.

Bobby 119C

but according to a lot of Steeler fans the Steelers do not have a deep threat....idiots....

I truely believe the Texans will end up looking a lot better than they have the first two weeks....The Steelers have a great defense and as much as I hate to say anything nice about buffalo...their defense is pretty tough also....IMO the bye week is coming at a good time and the Texans can use this week to get ready for the Bengals....hopefully things will start turning around then....

touttail
09-19-2005, 09:33 AM
....hopefully things will start turning around then....

I do hope you are correct Coolie!
BTW--man you guys were everywhere Sunday. I can't remember seeing as many fans from an opposing team as I did Sunday. Just about as many yellow towels waving as there was red towels.

Bobby 119C

CoolieMan
09-19-2005, 09:43 AM
I do hope you are correct Coolie!
BTW--man you guys were everywhere Sunday. I can't remember seeing as many fans from an opposing team as I did Sunday. Just about as many yellow towels waving as there was red towels.

Bobby 119C

Steeler fans do travel very well....I met several guys from Pittsburgh yesterday.....

NativeJPR
09-19-2005, 09:43 AM
if the Texans were to turn things around or not in my mind is irrelevant Casserly, Capers and crew need to go :goodnight