PDA

View Full Version : Capers press conference

Wolf
09-18-2005, 09:06 PM
I didn't know how to get the link to show.

anyone listen to his press conference?

http://www.houstontexans.com/

Wolf
09-18-2005, 09:09 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/news_detail.php?PRKey=1969

there it is in writing.

Hervoyel
09-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Sweet. Capers "didn't like what he saw on offense". That's deep and insightful. Someone should cue him in on how that feels to watch when you paid admission.

That's a good link to read what they said after the game but honestly, it's not like there's any information in there. Just the usual sound bites they throw out after a game like today.

texan279
09-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I read it looks like the same ole **** to me...We have to try harder, we are better than we played today, blah blah blah...

Trextexan
09-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Sweet. Capers "didn't like what he saw on offense". That's deep and insightful. Someone should cue him in on how that feels to watch when you paid admission.

That's a good link to read what they said after the game but honestly, it's not like there's any information in there. Just the usual sound bites they throw out after a game like today.

Anyone think there is anbody who would like what they saw today???
--besides the steelers----

TexanExile
09-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Quotes from Capers press conference:*

"Uh, well, I'd like to start by saying thanks to the fans who stayed until the end of the game. Both of you were great."

"Positives? Sure! My penmanship was really great today. My little notes don't have a single scratchout on them. Look, see this page? '1st down sucked, 2nd down sucked, 3rd down sucked.' Wow!"

"I think it's important not to get too down on this team. I mean, both games so far, we've had a great drive during EACH one! That's exciting."

"I definitely think we won't lose next Sunday. You can count on that."

* OK, not....

Newly
09-18-2005, 10:04 PM
We won't lose next Sunday. bye week

Texas_Heat
09-18-2005, 10:08 PM
The bye is going to kill them 56-0 bet the house on that.

texan279
09-18-2005, 10:16 PM
lol: It's funny because it's true... :crying:

TexanExile
09-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Guess I forgot my sarcasm markers.....heh

Corrosion
09-19-2005, 01:25 AM
We won't lose next Sunday. bye week

Ill take te bye week .... - the points

Keldar
09-19-2005, 01:39 AM

"Uh, well, I'd like to start by saying thanks to the fans who stayed until the end of the game. Both of you were great."

"Positives? Sure! My penmanship was really great today. My little notes don't have a single scratchout on them. Look, see this page? '1st down sucked, 2nd down sucked, 3rd down sucked.' Wow!"

"I think it's important not to get too down on this team. I mean, both games so far, we've had a great drive during EACH one! That's exciting."

* OK, not....

lol: :rofl: lol: :rofl:

False Start
09-19-2005, 02:01 AM

* OK, not....

lol: :cool:

tsip
09-19-2005, 02:14 AM
Well, at least Caper's kept his string alive by mentioning the word execute and not taking any blame for the loss... got to wonder,though, going on 4 years--when will we execute on a regular basis, as that is probally a prerequisite to a winning team :yahoo:

ROYDESTROY
09-19-2005, 02:28 AM
I didn't know how to get the link to show.

anyone listen to his press conference?

http://www.houstontexans.com/

Capers sounded as if he were about to cry..shacky voice and all..I think he knows how poor the team is and his job is on the line the next few weeks ..no more excuses play well or get the axe :bomb:

Elite
09-19-2005, 02:34 AM
How sweet would it be if the whole coaching staff quits tomorrow :texflag:

PapaL
09-19-2005, 07:55 AM

* OK, not....

LoL - People are now looking at me strange at work. Very good TexanExile.

BTW - I hear BYE is a 10 point favorite. Any of you guys remember when Spurrier was coaching WAS and gave himself the gameball after one of the few games they won? Sure seems like Dom would give himself the gameball. I think I saw him write that in his notepad this week - Dont take blame for game, award myself gameball.