PDA

View Full Version : I don't care how many sacks are "credited" to the OL

gtexan02
09-18-2005, 03:26 PM
That stat is the most asinine garbage I have ever read. If you watch the Steeler's OL, they create big holes, allow ben r. 3-7 seconds to look around the field, and do their job. If youw atch the Texans OL, the collapse immediately, allow penetration within 1-2s, and then carr breaks the pocket and looks around. yeah, they may not get credited with a sack, but its absolutely their fault. our OL is absolutely the WORST in the ENTIRE NFL.

Trogdor014
09-18-2005, 03:33 PM
That stat is the most asinine garbage I have ever read. If you watch the Steeler's OL, they create big holes, allow ben r. 3-7 seconds to look around the field, and do their job. If youw atch the Texans OL, the collapse immediately, allow penetration within 1-2s, and then carr breaks the pocket and looks around. yeah, they may not get credited with a sack, but its absolutely their fault. our OL is absolutely the WORST in the ENTIRE NFL.

I gotta agree with ya. Our line doesn't seem to make any sort of actual pocket to step up into. They just get pushed back into Carr within 2 seconds.

gtexan02
09-18-2005, 03:34 PM
3 things will change our team:

1. Gel Inserts for the players shoes (then they'll be "gellin")
2. Sign Burger King - this kid can play both offense and defense and is a proven playmaker
3. Draft Diet Pepsi Machine - Will be a solid #2 reciever and is hard to take down.

marroncito
09-18-2005, 06:17 PM
3 things will change our team:

1. Gel Inserts for the players shoes (then they'll be "gellin")
2. Sign Burger King - this kid can play both offense and defense and is a proven playmaker
3. Draft Diet Pepsi Machine - Will be a solid #2 reciever and is hard to take down.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that after today's game. Picturing the Diet Pepsi Machine lined up across from AJ is just hillarious. I bet Carr could get the ball to it. And tackling a drink machine? Who could do it? You'd have to gang tackle the thing. :)

ROYDESTROY
09-18-2005, 06:26 PM

They are definately making a strong case for it to be sure

LBC_Justin
09-18-2005, 08:33 PM
That stat is the most asinine garbage I have ever read. If you watch the Steeler's OL, they create big holes, allow ben r. 3-7 seconds to look around the field, and do their job. If youw atch the Texans OL, the collapse immediately, allow penetration within 1-2s, and then carr breaks the pocket and looks around. yeah, they may not get credited with a sack, but its absolutely their fault. our OL is absolutely the WORST in the ENTIRE NFL.I am normally a very positive fan, and I always see the bright side, but I have to say after watching a few decades of football we have the absolute worst Offensive Line I have ever seen. Not just in 2005, but ever.

Our D-line has to rank right up there too, with being one of the worst.

TexansMVP
09-18-2005, 08:40 PM
This was my first Texans game, and it was just crazy how the Steelers just had their way w/ us when they were on defense. Our O-line never had a chance, and poor DC was scrambling for his life. Can somebody just make a F*!@ing block?!?! :brickwall