PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Texan Fans!!

Blzfan
09-13-2005, 04:57 PM
It was a pleasure to stop by and talk football with all of you this week!! I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Your organization and all of the fans who I chatted with on these boards, as well as ours, were knowledgeable, passionate, and respectful. You're easily the nicest fans I've come across from another team. Don't let this loss get you down. You still have a big three (Carr, Johnson, and Davis) that most teams do not. I'll be rooting for you guys the rest of the way to do great (just not as great as us, lol).

All the :respect: in the world to all of you.....

PSL for life
09-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks I guess - that's got to be easy coming off a win like that. Personally I hope the Bills as well as every other team lose every week (yes I know only 1/2 the teams can lose). Glad you had a good experience though - koombayah. Do I still sound bitter? That goes away Sunday morning at the tailgate!

Diehardtexan
09-13-2005, 05:09 PM
It was a pleasure to stop by and talk football with all of you this week!! I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Your organization and all of the fans who I chatted with on these boards, as well as ours, were knowledgeable, passionate, and respectful. You're easily the nicest fans I've come across from another team. Don't let this loss get you down. You still have a big three (Carr, Johnson, and Davis) that most teams do not. I'll be rooting for you guys the rest of the way to do great (just not as great as us, lol).

All the :respect: in the world to all of you.....

Thanx and good luck to you too..Hopefully we meet in the playoffs some times in the future.

Hervoyel
09-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Kind words and I appreciate them but I must object to one line. Anyone who thinks this team has a "big three" can't count so good. Domanick Davis is ordinary, David Carr is a half step above that (unless he's having a bad day), and Andre Johnson can get it done. We have a "Big One",

beerlover
09-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Bills & Chief fans are my favorite people from around the NFL fan base. just do us the pleasure of putting the Pats in their rightfull place with a good :club:

touttail
09-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Blzfan, you guys have class for sure!!!!!!!!

Enjoyed and good luck to you and your team this year.

bobby 119C :ok: