PDA

View Full Version : On the bright side CC Brown looked good.

LBC_Justin
09-12-2005, 10:09 PM
I kept my eye on the rookie CC Brown and he looked good. Played with a lot of energy and was involved in a lot of plays. I didn't see him every play but I didn't see him make any mistakes.

Dunta Robinson looked pretty good to. From what I saw he commanded enough respect that they didn't throw much his way.

:yahoo: A few things to cheer about :yahoo:

:texflag:

Johnny Utah
09-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Our punter looked good also.

texasguy346
09-12-2005, 11:23 PM
One of the most glaring mistakes Brown made was on a blitz. He had an open lane to the QB, and he dove towards JP only to come up with air. Things like that will happen to a rookie, but his goal line play was impressive and I really like his speed agressiveness.

rockabilly
09-12-2005, 11:25 PM
It seems like CC Brown was on top of his game definatly.

Wolf
09-12-2005, 11:26 PM
I see no one complained about Carr being a pretty boy and messing with his hair during the game. :heh:

Seriously.. I like our ST coverage.. Bills had a probowl returner back there and what little we kicked off he didn't do much.

eriadoc
09-13-2005, 12:21 AM
They had Brown coming up into the box early in the game, which left P-Buch without help up top for the first quarter. Moulds and Evans combined for 5 of their 7 total receptions in the first quarter, with at least 3 of them on Buchanon. With no help up top, he had to play off, which opened things up for the curl. So I was encouraged by CC Brown's play, but the trickle-down effect was not good.