PDA

View Full Version : Glad I Don't have Season Tickets This Year

Meisterman
09-12-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't think I could take it. The Cleveland game last year was terrible...but I think yesterday was the lowest point yet. :brickwall

Exascor
09-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Even if they go 0-16 I wish I had season tickets.

Double Barrel
09-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Glad I Don't have Season Tickets This Year

hey hey hey! Let's not get emotional about it! :whistle:

eriadoc
09-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Even if they go 0-16 I wish I had season tickets.

Heh, maybe we need to work something out.

RocCityJag
09-12-2005, 12:35 PM
I don't think I could take it. The Cleveland game last year was terrible...but I think yesterday was the lowest point yet. :brickwall

I bet the texans are glad you dont have season tickets either there sparky, maybe you should think about changing teams, you sound like a titans fan with all this crying

eriadoc
09-12-2005, 12:40 PM
I bet the texans are glad you dont have season tickets either there sparky, maybe you should think about changing teams, you sound like a titans fan with all this crying

I'm sure you're not going to endear yourself to anyone as a Jags fan cominng here and criticizing folks. I get your point, and there are a ton of Chicken Littles here, but there are specific issues (O-line) that have repeatedly not been addressed.

As far as the season ticket thing -- I paid for a product and now that product sucks. It's kind of like buying stock from a prospectus and reading the little disclaimer about past performance not guaranteeing future results. Except, with stock, you sell before you totally lose your world. With season tickets, as a true fan, you stick it out and keep hoping, getting kicked in the nuts every week and coming back for more. It just sucks. At least the past few seasons (up to the CLE game) showed progress, at differing rates.

FILO_girl
09-12-2005, 02:12 PM

Wow. Just wow.
I can't believe I am about to say this.
Good post, Jag fan?

Oooooey, I think I am going to be ill. :)

ATX
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Not a prediction, but if we go out and play good football against the steelers and beat them, will we really even remember the buffalo game? I won't

Porky
09-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Oh, I will remember it alright. I don't care if we win the SB (ya right), I will remember it. Don't worry about that one. :brickwall