PDA

View Full Version : Great game Texans

14850BillsFan
09-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Your defence looks pretty good. If y'all can get something going on offence you'll be alright. Good luck with the Steelers next week and into the rest of your season. :penguin:

WillisXPress
09-11-2005, 03:26 PM
I'll say good game because its what you say... but it wasn't a good game, it was a blowout...the score may not reflect that, but with a Young QB not taking alot of chances we did great, we should have scored more in the redzone, but we didn't execute...it will come

Tayton
09-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the encouragement but the truth is that your team was MUCH better prepared than ours. Unfortunately, this has been the case for much of our existance.

TexSon
09-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Congrats y'all destroyed us. I'm curious to see how Losman looks against a real defense.

toronado
09-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Congrats y'all destroyed us. I'm curious to see how Losman looks against a real defense.

signed

CyberTexan
09-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah Losman did better than I expected , but we also dropped 3 easy Interceptions as well , But none the less they deserve the win they played like they where ready and we werent

touttail
09-11-2005, 03:57 PM
"That" was a "game"???????

bobby 119C :crying:

Reddevil63
09-11-2005, 04:04 PM
I'll say good game because its what you say... but it wasn't a good game, it was a blowout...the score may not reflect that, but with a Young QB not taking alot of chances we did great, we should have scored more in the redzone, but we didn't execute...it will come
It wasnt a blowout, truth of the matter is the Bills better learn how to score some points or teams with real defense's and offense's wont make it so easy. 5 field goals arent going to win games against many teams. You guys were just lucky you played us. Hell of a D you guys have Ill give you that much.