PDA

View Full Version : Rashean Mathis Signed Extension

jags98
08-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Rashean Mathis is signed until 2011.

www.jaguars.com

keyfro
08-24-2005, 05:19 PM
it's a big contract for him...not sure if he's that good of a corner...i do however believe he would be better at FS...anyways...with the corners the jags have they had to make this move...wonder why they haven't gone after recently released dennis weathersby

jags98
08-24-2005, 07:08 PM
it's a big contract for him...not sure if he's that good of a corner...i do however believe he would be better at FS...anyways...with the corners the jags have they had to make this move...wonder why they haven't gone after recently released dennis weathersby

He got a cheaper deal than A Henry and is way better than him. He had one good year and has not been good since. THIS IS A GOOD DEAL FOR THE JAGS.

TEXANS84
08-24-2005, 07:23 PM
THIS IS A GOOD DEAL FOR THE JAGS.

I second that notion. Rashean flew under the radar last year due to the lack of press notice out of Jacksonville. He's a good corner, and will be years to come.
Plus, he's got the heigth and speed to fulfill his duties.

jagsfanincanada
08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Think about the way Texans fans regard Dunta Robinson. That's how Jags fans regard Mathis. Two fast, physical, very very talented players that don't get the recognition they deserve.