PDA

View Full Version : From the Jim Rome Show..thought it was funny

Cjeremy635
07-21-2005, 03:01 PM
7-20-2005

Not only does Terrell Owens think heís one of the top players in the NFL, heís now comparing himself to Jesus.

T.O. said, ďI donít have to worry about what people think of me, whether they hate me or not. People hated on Jesus. They threw stones at him and tried to kill him, so how can I complain or worry about what people think?Ē

Actually, they didnít try to kill Jesus, they killed him. Go ask Mel Gibson, he made a whole movie about it.

Actually, T.O. has a valid point because these two guys are exactly the same. I know that when I look at Terrell Owens, the first thing that always pops into my mind is Jesus. Why, I can remember when Jesus threw Judas under the bus just like T.O. did to Donovan McNabb after the Super Bowl.

Do you remember when Jesus signed that 7 year deal with the disciples and then just one year later, threatened sit-out if he didnít get a new deal?

Yep, theyíre two peas in a pod. Iím sure Jesus wore a bracelet that read, W.W. T. O. D?

T.O. my man, youíre a great receiver, but youíre not God!

grnydrowave
07-21-2005, 03:04 PM
I don't see any such comparison being made.

Cjeremy635
07-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Actually I didn't either, but the sarcasm is funny nontheless. And I am a stickler for whitty banter! :highfive: