PDA

View Full Version : Texans' first pick

Seegara
04-25-2014, 09:25 PM
Prediction: We are going to take OT Greg Robinson. Never mind that he has the same surname as Dunta, I'd rather have him than Clowney, and like the choice if we're waiting to draft a QB.

As long as we wait to get a QB, Mettenberger seems like a good choice. Four schools have a history providing good pros. They are USC, Penn State, Notre Dame, and LSU. What do you think?

JB
04-25-2014, 09:30 PM
LSU has proven to produce good pro QB'S?

gwallaia
04-25-2014, 09:33 PM

Bert Jones

JB
04-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Bert Jones

1 QB in 40 years? Yep, QBU

Lucky
04-25-2014, 09:52 PM
Central Florida produced Dante Culpepper. Therefore the Texans should draft Blake Bortles.

Wait, Johnny Unitas came out Louisville. So they have to go with Teddy Bridgewater.

Hold your horses. Bama boasts Snake Stabler, Bart Starr, and Jow Willie Namath. Gots to take AJ McCarron. Deal=Done.

Playoffs
04-25-2014, 09:58 PM

Y. A. Tittle!

kiwitexansfan
04-26-2014, 02:36 AM
Thanks Seegara for creating a thread to discuss who the Texans will take with the first pick.

With the draft approaching so quickly it was about time someone did.

drs23
04-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Prediction: We are going to take OT Greg Robinson. Never mind that he has the same surname as Dunta, I'd rather have him than Clowney, and like the choice if we're waiting to draft a QB.

As long as we wait to get a QB, Mettenberger seems like a good choice. Four schools have a history providing good pros. They are USC, Penn State, Notre Dame, and LSU. What do you think?

This isn't a poll? :kitten:

Historically LSU hasn't been a predominant QB producing school. Can you name some "good pro" QBs that have worn the purple-N-gold?

I'm drawing a blank here.

JB
04-26-2014, 05:33 PM
This isn't a poll? :kitten:

Historically LSU hasn't been a predominant QB producing school. Can you name some "good pro" QBs that have worn the purple-N-gold?

I'm drawing a blank here.

Read up... they come every 40 years

Y.A. Tittle and Bert Jones

It's time for the next... Go M!

Ryan
04-26-2014, 05:35 PM
What does having the same last name as Dunta have to do with anything?