PDA

View Full Version : My story (trades) & sticking to it

badboy
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM
You know my position as I think we will see many trades but maybe not getting as much as we as fans would want. Smith has this year to make a splash & forget about it taking 2-3 years to see how guys do. One superstar and a bunch of maybes is not to his advantage job wise. A radio guy said John McClain is emphatically saying #33 will be traded. Wasn't it 2-3 drafts ago we had several trades? Want to say it was when they traded up to get Brandon Harris and then also gained a 5th then spent it to move higher up.

Convinced that Browns want Manziel & caught so much heat announcing it, they went mum. If that was just a smoke screen why go silent? A trade is about what the team thinks it is worth. I think as fans we need to look at a deal from each side and honestly ask "would we do that?"

Browns get 1.1 (3,000), #33 (580) = 3580 swap here sweetens deal for Browns to give up both thirds.
Texans get 1.4 (1800), #26 (700), #35 (550), #71 (235) + #83 (175) = 3460

Might get them to throw in a day three but gives them a way to say they got a good deal. It does not have to equal to be a good deal for Texans.
Using CBS DS, Jags are only team with more than one analyst picking defense: 2 say QB, 1 says Clowney 1 selects Mack.
1. Browns : Manziel 2. St Louis: Robinson 3. Jags Bortles 4. Vikings: TB [they really want a QB] 5.Oakland: Watkins for Schaub 6. Seattle:J. Matthews 7. Tampa: Mike Evans 8. Texans:

Vikings get #4 (1800)
Texans get #8 (1400) , #72 (230)+ 96 (116) = 1746

Houston: Round 1 #8, (Vikings) #26, (Browns)
Round 2 #35 (swap with Browns)
Round 3 #65, (Texans) #71 (Browns), #72
(Vikings), #83 (Browns) & # 96 (Vikings)

I can also see Texans trading up their 5th (#141 335.5) and 6 a (#177 20.6) & 6 b (181 19) = 75.1 for a 4th around Jags #114 from Ravens 66 points.

I think these are solid for all teams.

steelbtexan
04-21-2014, 05:20 PM
You know my position as I think we will see many trades but maybe not getting as much as we as fans would want. Smith has this year to make a splash & forget about it taking 2-3 years to see how guys do. One superstar and a bunch of maybes is not to his advantage job wise. A radio guy said John McClain is emphatically saying #33 will be traded. Wasn't it 2-3 drafts ago we had several trades? Want to say it was when they traded up to get Brandon Harris and then also gained a 5th then spent it to move higher up.

Convinced that Browns want Manziel & caught so much heat announcing it, they went mum. If that was just a smoke screen why go silent? A trade is about what the team thinks it is worth. I think as fans we need to look at a deal from each side and honestly ask "would we do that?"

Browns get 1.1 (3,000), #33 (580) = 3580 swap here sweetens deal for Browns to give up both thirds.

Might get them to throw in a day three but gives them a way to say they got a good deal. It does not have to equal to be a good deal for Texans.
Using CBS DS, Jags are only team with more than one analyst picking defense: 2 say QB, 1 says Clowney 1 selects Mack.
1. Browns : Manziel 2. St Louis: Robinson 3. Jags Bortles 4. Vikings: TB [they really want a QB] 5.Oakland: Watkins for Schaub 6. Seattle:J. Matthews 7. Tampa: Mike Evans 8. Texans:

Vikings get #4 (1800)

I can also see Texans trading up their 5th (#141 335.5) and 6 a (#177 20.6) & 6 b (181 19) = 75.1 for a 4th around Jags #114 from Ravens 66 points.

Very unlikely to happen. Smith isn't the type of guy to conjur up trade scenario's like that.

I wish God'ell hadn't screwed up the draft.

markn
04-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Would be amazing if that all went down. In reality, if the browns want manziel surely they'll just take him at 4. He'll still be there.

thunderkyss
04-21-2014, 05:50 PM
I don't believe anyone thinks the Texans are planning to take a QB with 1-1, & if someone does, I doubt they're thinking Manziel.

Now if there was a rumor that someone wants to get trade with us for Manziel, I can see that happen... like the rumors that Buffalo or Detroit wants to trade for our #1 to get Clowney.

Without that, I think the Browns are looking to jump Jacksonville more than anything in which case, they'll want to trade with St. Louis.

I'm sorry, but right now there's no reason to believe Cleveland would give up three prime picks in this draft for Manziel.

badboy
04-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Very unlikely to happen. Smith isn't the type of guy to conjur up trade scenario's like that.

I wish God'ell hadn't screwed up the draft.Do you agree that Smith better not be the same guy as he has been? As I said in OP, one stud (you pick'em) and 10 more maybes probably will not save his job. If Texans go 8-8 he could squeeze by but needs to be able to point to the guys he selected and say "see how good they did? Even better next season." We have a good core group but where are we if say Brown, AJ and or Watt is injured; one thing if that happened coming off a division championship, another coming off 2-14. I and I think most fans don't want to see the same ol same ol. Neither does McNair.

badboy
04-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Would be amazing if that all went down. In reality, if the browns want manziel surely they'll just take him at 4. He'll still be there.
You think Cleveland wants to gamble that neither Texans, Jags take him or a team like Minnesota does not trade up? They missed out on RG3 and want to make a grand play not hope one falls into their lap.

badboy
04-21-2014, 06:06 PM
I don't believe anyone thinks the Texans are planning to take a QB with 1-1, & if someone does, I doubt they're thinking Manziel.

Now if there was a rumor that someone wants to get trade with us for Manziel, I can see that happen... like the rumors that Buffalo or Detroit wants to trade for our #1 to get Clowney.

Without that, I think the Browns are looking to jump Jacksonville more than anything in which case, they'll want to trade with St. Louis.

I'm sorry, but right now there's no reason to believe Cleveland would give up three prime picks in this draft for Manziel.TK it was not that long ago that the airways were full of "sources tell me Cleveland wants Manziel." Did you forget that? They caught a lot of (-) PR for announcing that so early and went into silent running mode. Why did they do that if they were not interested? They could have just brushed it off as did the Texans when it was said McNair wanted Johnny Football.

I think there is evidence Browns would give up those picks as they were willing to make a similar if less an offer last draft for a QB. Not saying JM is RG3 but neither is the offer I propose. Why take chance that while they are dealing with St Louis another team goes straight to Texans?

Clowney? Atlanta is the only gossip that might trade up for him.

Playoffs
04-21-2014, 06:53 PM
I don't think these Browns are that dumb to think the likelihood of JFF going ahead of their pick is very high.

But the Brownies are the Brownies. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/Findy/Clipart/BagOverHead.gif

Clowney? Atlanta is the only gossip that might trade up for him.

Bills & Lions, too. Others will investigate.

markn
04-21-2014, 07:25 PM
You think Cleveland wants to gamble that neither Texans, Jags take him or a team like Minnesota does not trade up? They missed out on RG3 and want to make a grand play not hope one falls into their lap.

I *hope* they panic and make a crazy offer as per your suggestion. I *think* if they want him they'll hold their nerve and take him at 4. It's possible that they panic, you've only got to look at this board to see how irrational some people get over Manziel. There's a chance a GM will talk themselves into a dumb trade, but Texans don't have a history of that kind of luck.

thunderkyss
04-21-2014, 10:13 PM

They also missed on Rodgers.... of course they had the Super Bowl winning Trent Dilfer on their roster & they drafted Derek Anderson in the 6th to "develop" but they passed on Rodgers, for Braylon Edwards.

They traded their 2008 first round pick to Dallas to get Brady Quin in 2007, so they missed out on Joe Flacco.

In 2009 they traded their 5th round pick to New York, who selected Mark Sanchez (back to back AFC Championships).

In 2011 they traded their 6th overall to Atanta, all the way to 27th & still missed on drafting Andy Dalton & Colin Kaepernick.

2012 they drafted Brandon Weeden instead of Russell Wilson or Nick Foles.

I now that covers several regime changes, but one thing should be clear. The Cleveland Browns need to work on getting better at evaluating QBs more than they need to get better at trading their first roung picks.

TK it was not that long ago that the airways were full of "sources tell me Cleveland wants Manziel." Did you forget that? They caught a lot of (-) PR for announcing that so early and went into silent running mode. Why did they do that if they were not interested?

It's the #1 pick. How can it be too early? If they're that enamored with JFF, they give us what we want, they get the pick & ain't nothing anyone can do about it. If I'm the Texans, I'm not quiet about it. I want people to know that they need to step to the table now, before it's too late.

badboy
04-21-2014, 11:25 PM
They also missed on Rodgers.... of course they had the Super Bowl winning Trent Dilfer on their roster & they drafted Derek Anderson in the 6th to "develop" but they passed on Rodgers, for Braylon Edwards.

They traded their 2008 first round pick to Dallas to get Brady Quin in 2007, so they missed out on Joe Flacco.

In 2009 they traded their 5th round pick to New York, who selected Mark Sanchez (back to back AFC Championships).

In 2011 they traded their 6th overall to Atanta, all the way to 27th & still missed on drafting Andy Dalton & Colin Kaepernick.

2012 they drafted Brandon Weeden instead of Russell Wilson or Nick Foles.

I now that covers several regime changes, but one thing should be clear. The Cleveland Browns need to work on getting better at evaluating QBs more than they need to get better at trading their first roung picks.

It's the #1 pick. How can it be too early? If they're that enamored with JFF, they give us what we want, they get the pick & ain't nothing anyone can do about it. If I'm the Texans, I'm not quiet about it. I want people to know that they need to step to the table now, before it's too late.
Browns have caught a lot of grief for their decisions such as with offering coaching job, draft evaluation of players, etc and that happened when owner came out and said he wanted Manziel. The safe play would be to sit tight and hope JM falls to them. Fast forward to war room and Texans select him and Vikings trade up into second for TB. Jags select Bortles & again Cleveland is butt of criticism for not going strong to get a QB. Best thing for J'ville is for Someone to take Clowney top 3 forcing a QB to 4. I'm betting they don't just want a Qb but Manziel and all the hype that brings national attention to Ohio. These owners have huge egos and Browns want the good times to roll.

thunderkyss
04-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Browns have caught a lot of grief for their decisions such as with offering coaching job, draft evaluation of players, etc and that happened when owner came out and said he wanted Manziel. The safe play would be to sit tight and hope JM falls to them. Fast forward to war room and Texans select him and Vikings trade up into second for TB. Jags select Bortles & again Cleveland is butt of criticism for not going strong to get a QB. Best thing for J'ville is for Someone to take Clowney top 3 forcing a QB to 4. I'm betting they don't just want a Qb but Manziel and all the hype that brings national attention to Ohio. These owners have huge egos and Browns want the good times to roll.

It's quite possible that the Browns haven't learned that flash isn't always the best way to go, or that it would be better to garner national attention for their performance during the season more than for what stupid thing they did in the draft.

The best thing for Cleveland would be to sit tight & hope Manziel, Bortles, & Bridgewater are all gone by the time their pick comes & they have to pick between the freak JaDaveon Clowney, or the freak Sammy Watkins. Then get Carr at 26, or McCarron (don't worry, 1st round QBs are virtually guaranteed to succeed). Imagine Derek Carr throwing to Josh Gordon & Sammy Watkins?

badboy
04-22-2014, 12:46 AM
It's quite possible that the Browns haven't learned that flash isn't always the best way to go, or that it would be better to garner national attention for their performance during the season more than for what stupid thing they did in the draft.

The best thing for Cleveland would be to sit tight & hope Manziel, Bortles, & Bridgewater are all gone by the time their pick comes & they have to pick between the freak JaDaveon Clowney, or the freak Sammy Watkins. Then get Carr at 26, or McCarron (don't worry, 1st round QBs are virtually guaranteed to succeed). Imagine Derek Carr throwing to Josh Gordon & Sammy Watkins?What if Browns don't think Manziel is simply flash but the real deal? What if Manziel (and remainder of draft) brings not only attention now but Manziel and say WR Benjamin or Latimer or Jordan Matthews + Tate gets them to 8-8 or 9-6? I think the bait is right before their nose and we hook 'em.

Wolf6151
04-22-2014, 02:19 AM

I like the idea of trading the 1st and 2nd round picks, but like I stated in the other thread I'd keep them as 2 separate trades with different teams in order to maximize the value of #33. When someone falls from the 1st round, and they always do, and teams have overnight to think about who's available and re-assess their team needs and draft value left on the board they'll be more willing to jump for #33 and possibly start a bidding war. I'd look at San Francisco who's drafting near the bottom of round 1 and there might be 2 players they want so their willing to trade up to #33 to get the other. Also San Fran. is a very good team and might be looking for more quality than quantity. Trade them #33 for #56 and #61.

Also your value of #141 is off by a bit.

thunderkyss
04-22-2014, 01:44 PM
I think the bait is right before their nose and we hook 'em.

I hope so.

But if you were Cleveland, would you? This is a nice draft & they've got three of the first 36 picks. What would you do with them?

Imagine being able to turn that into 5 of the top 50.

WolverineFan
04-22-2014, 02:16 PM
I would be shocked if the Browns traded up from #4. I fully expect them to go BPA and then maybe trade up from #26 to take whichever QB that slides.

HOU-TEX
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Somebody's seen Draft Day

badboy
04-22-2014, 10:56 PM
I like the idea of trading the 1st and 2nd round picks, but like I stated in the other thread I'd keep them as 2 separate trades with different teams in order to maximize the value of #33. When someone falls from the 1st round, and they always do, and teams have overnight to think about who's available and re-assess their team needs and draft value left on the board they'll be more willing to jump for #33 and possibly start a bidding war. I'd look at San Francisco who's drafting near the bottom of round 1 and there might be 2 players they want so their willing to trade up to #33 to get the other. Also San Fran. is a very good team and might be looking for more quality than quantity. Trade them #33 for #56 and #61.

Also your value of #141 is off by a bit.The focus of the trade is to convince Cleveland to give up all those picks. If I were them, I would not give up much more (maybe the 2nd of the thirds) than #26 to move up 3 spots, regardless of point value; just would not do that. Swap of second and I would give up both thirds. Lots of PR value in having #1 and #33. In my deal, I get #4,26, 35, 71 & 83 In your deal, Browns would not trade more than #26 so that does not get done and you have only #56 & 61 for #33. Not sure I'd take that trade.

You can see the points for #141 was a typo. Correct is 35.5 and the totals hold up for Jags 14th pick in fourth.

badboy
04-22-2014, 11:23 PM
I hope so.

But if you were Cleveland, would you? This is a nice draft & they've got three of the first 36 picks. What would you do with them?

Imagine being able to turn that into 5 of the top 50.Yes as I said in OP, deal has to work for both sides & if I'm Cleveland, I would make that trade for #1 & #33 as I would get much more than just the players. The national attention + fan interest would seal the deal. Pretty sure Gordon would bring a high #2.
Cleveland needs a QB and it is quite possible Manziel, Bortles and TB could be gone by #4. I'd probably go Watkins resolving a need but at #26....? Need a corner but none are that good imo. Browns might take Carr if there but I would not. I'd have to over spend to get Garoppolo as solid chance if Houston takes QB #1, another team may trade up for #33 and select him ahead of me at 35. This scenario happened to Houston with Ravens (?) getting our LB.

badboy
04-22-2014, 11:38 PM
I would be shocked if the Browns traded up from #4. I fully expect them to go BPA and then maybe trade up from #26 to take whichever QB that slides.Texans Manziel, St Louis trades to Vikings (TB or Bortles, other to Jags)who is concerned Jags will take Bortles and Browns are left with no one. Carr goes before #26 and Cleveland is hoping no one trades with Texans #33 and takes Garoppolo. Would you want to be sitting #35 and looking at Mett? They screwed up with Weeden and need to score solid Qb.

badboy
04-22-2014, 11:40 PM
Somebody's seen Draft DayLOL I have not but surely you can do better than that to critique?

WolverineFan
04-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Texans Manziel, St Louis trades to Vikings (TB or Bortles, other to Jags)who is concerned Jags will take Bortles and Browns are left with no one. Carr goes before #26 and Cleveland is hoping no one trades with Texans #33 and takes Garoppolo. Would you want to be sitting #35 and looking at Mett? They screwed up with Weeden and need to score solid Qb.

I don't see any way all 3 QB's go 1-2-3. I honestly don't even think a QB will go in the top 3.

JMO, but the only way the Jags take a QB is if Clowney and Mack are both off the board and even if that is the case I think they will take Watkins. IMO, they are targeting Clowney/Mack in the 1st and Garoppolo in the 2nd.

As for the Browns, I think they go BPA at #4 (Watkins/Robinson) and then take Carr at #26 or trade up into the late teens for whichever QB drops or for Carr if all 3 QB's are already off the board. From what I've heard they like Bridgewater. If he drops out of the top 10, I wouldn't be shocked if they traded up to snag him.

badboy
04-23-2014, 12:14 AM
I don't see any way all 3 QB's go 1-2-3. I honestly don't even think a QB will go in the top 3.

JMO, but the only way the Jags take a QB is if Clowney and Mack are both off the board and even if that is the case I think they will take Watkins. IMO, they are targeting Clowney/Mack in the 1st and Garoppolo in the 2nd.

As for the Browns, I think they go BPA at #4 (Watkins/Robinson) and then take Carr at #26 or trade up into the late teens for whichever QB drops or for Carr if all 3 QB's are already off the board. From what I've heard they like Bridgewater. If he drops out of the top 10, I wouldn't be shocked if they traded up to snag him.and you think my assumptions are off? lol I do agree Browns need a WR but at 26 or 35 can get a very good one. Cannot say same for QB at either spot. You assume Carr falls to #26 and Garoppolo to #35 but what if they don't? We know that Houston, Jags, Cleveland and Vikings desperately need QBs. If they wait, they better hit and if you think Bortles or TB falls to 35....

Van Noy and Attaochu are pretty good OLBs sitting there in second.

steelbtexan
04-23-2014, 12:24 AM
What if Browns don't think Manziel is simply flash but the real deal? What if Manziel (and remainder of draft) brings not only attention now but Manziel and say WR Benjamin or Latimer or Jordan Matthews + Tate gets them to 8-8 or 9-6? I think the bait is right before their nose and we hook 'em.

What if the Brownies took

4. Manziel
26. Benjamin
33. Moses

The thought of Manziel behind a solid OL and WR's Gordon/Benjamin plus Cameron at TE and Tate at RB.

That's an offense that could win the AFC North. And it's not inconceivable that it could happen.

Plus the Brownies are loaded with 2 extra 3rd rd picks. The future for the Browns looks very bright.

badboy
04-23-2014, 12:31 AM
What if the Brownies took

4. Manziel
26. Benjamin
33. Moses

The thought of Manziel behind a solid OL and WR's Gordon/Benjamin plus Cameron at TE and Tate at RB.

That's an offense that could win the AFC North. And it's not inconceivable that it could happen.

Plus the Brownies are loaded with 2 extra 3rd rd picks. The future for the Browns looks very bright.You are totally ignoring my scenario and saying they could draft well. You begin with a premise that I show might not exist. If Texans, Vikings (trade to #2) or Jags take Manziel your scenario falls apart. The Browns suck at drafting and you think they will use the thirds wisely? They have to improve their chances by selecting more "less risk" players higher. I think a good chance exists they blow #35

mussop
04-23-2014, 12:33 AM

Vikings get #4 (1800)

So who do you like at those spots.
Mine would be

Draft

Houston: Round 1
#8, (Vikings)
Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M or
Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M or
Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan or
*Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina or
Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State or
Zach Martin,OT, Notre Dame (OG) or
Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh or
Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State

#26, (Browns)
Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame or
Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon or
Jason Verrett, CB, TCU or
Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State or
Zach Martin, OT, Notre Dame or
*Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois or
Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington or
Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame or
Stephon Tuitt, DE/DT, Notre or
Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama

Round 3
#65, (Texans) #71 (Browns) #72 (Vikings) #83 (Browns) # 96 (Vikings)
Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin or
David Yankey, G/OT, Stanford or
A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama or
Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU or
Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia or
Justin Ellis, NT, Louisiana Tech or
Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin or
Ju'waun James, OT, Tennessee or
EJ Gaines, CB, Missouri

WolverineFan
04-23-2014, 12:37 AM
and you think my assumptions are off? lol I do agree Browns need a WR but at 26 or 35 can get a very good one.

Yea they could get a WR at 26 or 35....or they could get the best one at 4. There has been plenty of talk about them passing on a QB at 4 and going BPA before addressing the position.

Cannot say same for QB at either spot. You assume Carr falls to #26 and Garoppolo to #35 but what if they don't? We know that Houston, Jags, Cleveland and Vikings desperately need QBs. If they wait, they better hit and if you think Bortles or TB falls to 35....

I explicitly stated that they could trade up for Carr or another QB instead of sitting pat at 26. The Jags could do the same for Garoppolo or another QB if they drop. Also never said anything about Bortles or Bridgewater dropping out of 1st.

bah007
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM
and you think my assumptions are off? lol I do agree Browns need a WR but at 26 or 35 can get a very good one. Cannot say same for QB at either spot. You assume Carr falls to #26 and Garoppolo to #35 but what if they don't? We know that Houston, Jags, Cleveland and Vikings desperately need QBs. If they wait, they better hit and if you think Bortles or TB falls to 35....

Van Noy and Attaochu are pretty good OLBs sitting there in second.

So Bortles, Bridgewater, Manziel, Carr, and Garoppolo will all go in the top 35 picks?

Just because you desperately need a QB doesn't mean there is one out there that can help you.

This is the same thought process that led to Jacksonville, Cleveland, and Minnesota needing QBs in this first place. Do any of the guys that made those decisions still have a job?..

thunderkyss
04-23-2014, 10:07 PM
This is the same thought process that led to Jacksonville, Cleveland, and Minnesota needing QBs in this first place. Do any of the guys that made those decisions still have a job?..

I agree & I think those teams especially are going to be a little shell shocked this time around. They can't possibly think they're a QB away from contention. Kaepernick, RG3, Luck, & Wilson were all very successful early in there careers, because they had solid teams behind them. That may be a stretch in the case of the Colts, but you can't deny that team kept them in the game enough to give Luck the opportunity to do what he do.

I'm sure Cleveland is looking for a QB, but I'd bet they're going to grab one at 26, for better value.

badboy
04-23-2014, 11:24 PM
So Bortles, Bridgewater, Manziel, Carr, and Garoppolo will all go in the top 35 picks?

Just because you desperately need a QB doesn't mean there is one out there that can help you.

This is the same thought process that led to Jacksonville, Cleveland, and Minnesota needing QBs in this first place. Do any of the guys that made those decisions still have a job?..Off top of my head Walter has all going by #39 and that's with TB at 33. I cannot see TB falling out of first and if Texans wait to #33 and he's gone Garoppolo is a likely target. Charlie Campbell (Walterfootball.com) has all gone by #38.

Draftscout has top 4 and Savage ranked top 31 so again it is conceivable and Garoppolo could be found high in second.

If you desperately need a QB you may grasp at what is there and hope you can make it work. We saw this with Kubiak and Schaub as well as others.

badboy
04-23-2014, 11:29 PM
I agree & I think those teams especially are going to be a little shell shocked this time around. They can't possibly think they're a QB away from contention. Kaepernick, RG3, Luck, & Wilson were all very successful early in there careers, because they had solid teams behind them. That may be a stretch in the case of the Colts, but you can't deny that team kept them in the game enough to give Luck the opportunity to do what he do.

I'm sure Cleveland is looking for a QB, but I'd bet they're going to grab one at 26, for better value.if you are correct and TB is #26 they have good value. If it is only Carr...they may eventually have a good starter and good but not great value. If all 4 are gone as I think, they are screwed.

badboy
04-24-2014, 01:53 PM
So who do you like at those spots.
Mine would be

Draft

Houston: Round 1
#8, (Vikings)
Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M or
Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M or
Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan or
*Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina or
Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State or
Zach Martin,OT, Notre Dame (OG) or
Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh or
Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State

#26, (Browns)
Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame or
Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon or
Jason Verrett, CB, TCU or
Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State or
Zach Martin, OT, Notre Dame or
*Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois or
Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington or
Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame or
Stephon Tuitt, DE/DT, Notre or
Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama

Round 3
#65, (Texans) #71 (Browns) #72 (Vikings) #83 (Browns) # 96 (Vikings)
Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin or
David Yankey, G/OT, Stanford or
A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama or
Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU or
Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia or
Justin Ellis, NT, Louisiana Tech or
Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin or
Ju'waun James, OT, Tennessee or
EJ Gaines, CB, Missouri
You have some good picks there regardless of how you go. I will let Quessenberry remain a OT on right side. Also was told by a 3 Amigo partner that Brennan Williams is doing well which is what I heard from another source.

1. #8 OLB Barr #26 DE Tuitt (replaces Ninja day one)
2. # 35 QB Garoppolo
3. # 65 WR Latimer #71 LG Gabe Jackson # 72 SS Bucannon starts over Swearinger #83 CB Jean-Baptiste
4. #101 FS Dione Bailey #114 ILB Skov #135 ILB Preston Brown
5. Traded
6 Comp #211 NT Carrethers
7. #216 QB Brett Smith has been compared to Manziel & could convert to WR 6'2 206 pro day 40 4.51
#256 ILB Andrew Jackson

aussie_texan
04-24-2014, 09:26 PM
You have some good picks there regardless of how you go. I will let Quessenberry remain a OT on right side. Also was told by a 3 Amigo partner that Brennan Williams is doing well which is what I heard from another source.

2. # 35 QB Garoppolo
3. # 65 WR Latimer #71 LG Gabe Jackson # 72 SS Bucannon starts over Swearinger #83 CB Jean-Baptiste
5. Traded
7. #216 QB Brett Smith has been compared to Manziel & could convert to WR 6'2 206 pro day 40 4.51
#256 ILB Andrew Jackson
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2115094272/hD34364A3/

badboy
04-24-2014, 09:38 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2115094272/hD34364A3/
what? http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8521/brennan-williams
Also was a link recently from Bleacher Report I believe that he is on schedule with recovery.

aussie_texan
04-24-2014, 10:20 PM
what? http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8521/brennan-williams
Also was a link recently from Bleacher Report I believe that he is on schedule with recovery.

the way you wrote it i assumed you meant a personal source to yourself and the other amigo

mussop
04-24-2014, 11:56 PM

2. # 35 QB Garoppolo
5. Traded
#256 ILB Andrew Jackson

I really like Preston Brown. Would love to see us grab him up.

steelbtexan
04-25-2014, 12:08 AM

I'm sure Cleveland is looking for a QB, but I'd bet they're going to grab one at 26, for better value.

Agreed on Cleveland,

If they don't take a QB, probably Carr. They will probably trade up to get their QB in the 10-15 range.