12-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Nice interview from Inside the NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEg35bgWiBA&feature=youtube_gdata

Playoffs
12-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Such a good guy.

Double Barrel
12-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Earl is one of the reasons why many Houston fans still have a lot of fondness in their hearts for the Houston Oilers. He's a living legend in this city.

I think Andre Johnson will be to the Texans what Earl has been for the Oilers. Both soft spoken leaders with HoF careers, and very loyal to the city and the city is very loyal to them.

2slik4u
12-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Earl is one of the reasons why many Houston fans still have a lot of fondness in their hearts for the Houston Oilers. He's a living legend in this city.

I think Andre Johnson will be to the Texans what Earl has been for the Oilers. Both soft spoken leaders with HoF careers, and very loyal to the city and the city is very loyal to them.

Andre Johnson should never have to pay for a meal in the city of Houston for the rest of his life.

Tailgate
12-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Never forget in he late 90's got to tee off w him on a par 3 as part of a golf tourney I was in. Instant bull ****ter. Saw like 7 or 8 crushed budweiser cans in his golf cart lol.

Now if I can only find the damn pic!

SAMURAITEXAN
12-13-2013, 04:14 AM

So true DB. And, another one for me is Bum.