PDA

View Full Version : What are you hoping to see / not see today?

mussop
11-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Hope to see
1) Case continue to throw downfield.
2) some quick slants
3) some back shoulder throws
4) more throws close to or past the first down marker.
5) Case utilizing the TEs down the middle or on quick hitches.
6) Kubiak moving the pocket around to keep the defense guessing.
7) the no huddle
8) Case using a hard count to keep the defense off balance.
9) Case extending plays with his feet.

Don't want to see

1) Case recognizing the blitz and throwing to predictable checkdowns or hot reads well short of the first down. If this starts happening and the defense starts manipulating the offense on second and third and long, Kubiak can take his outdated predictable gimmick offensive scheme and hit the road.

jaayteetx
11-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Better play out of our OTs.

tedr
11-03-2013, 07:14 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of no-huddle.

mattieuk
11-03-2013, 07:25 PM
I am pretty much just looking for more 'urgency' in the offensive game - be it through no huddle, letting Case a few shots downfield or just giving Case enough leesh to extend some plays and try and make things happen.

I'm pretty pumped for this game, after the KC matchup. With the individual talent that this team has, a shot at the division is possible, but a win today is non-negotiable. What we see tonight is pretty much going to determine what we see here on out.

Thorn
11-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I hoping to see Case win his first game in front of the home town crowd and solidify his position as the starting QB.

amazing80
11-03-2013, 07:40 PM
I hoping to see Case win his first game in front of the home town crowd and solidify his position as the starting QB.

This, and to extend on it, a win is a must. Its a lot to put on a young qb, but this team has super bowl aspirations and today is a MUST win in order to keep pace.....no other option left....win and extend the season or lose and seal your playoff fate

burro
11-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Hope to see: Wade Smith and Derek Newton playing like professionals.

Hope to not see: Andrew Luck having a field day against our defense and giving Collinsworth and Michaels something extra to be irritating about.

EllisUnit
11-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Pats on the back are over at this point, all i want is a WIN, nothing more.