PDA

View Full Version : Colts Q&A

Texans_Chick
11-01-2013, 12:06 PM
This is a particularly good one. You will learn stuff. I did writing it, and those are always my favorite posts.

Colts Q&A with Scott Kacsmar + Texans notes (http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/11/colts-qa-with-scott-kascmar-texans/)

CloakNNNdagger
11-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Definitely one of your best interview/analysis pieces. I believe Luck will have a tougher time this game than the others due to a not so great OL, a running game that is suspect and a blow to his WR personnel. We'll have to see.

drs23
11-01-2013, 06:35 PM
This is a particularly good one. You will learn stuff. I did writing it, and those are always my favorite posts.

Colts Q&A with Scott Kacsmar + Texans notes (http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/11/colts-qa-with-scott-kascmar-texans/)

Thanks TC. Great read. Love your interactions with the opposing teams much better than the chat thing the other guy has going on.

Thanks again.

Bulls on Parade
11-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Very well written article and a great read. Thank you for sharing it. I haven't checked out that site in a while because the Texans are 2-5. I generally try to stay away from on-line articles talking negatively about the team and especially sports-talk radio. Except TexansTalk of course. I enjoy the chatter on here good or bad.

Texans_Chick
11-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Very well written article and a great read. Thank you for sharing it. I haven't checked out that site in a while because the Texans are 2-5. I generally try to stay away from on-line articles talking negatively about the team and especially sports-talk radio. Except TexansTalk of course. I enjoy the chatter on here good or bad.

Glad y'all enjoy it. The chats with opposing team bloggers/beat writers is one of the reasons why I still do this thing because I enjoy reading them.

Though certainly I have a lot of emotion in the way I feel about the team, I do want the blog to be a safe place to write straight-up, fair analysis of what is going on, without a lot of over-personal talk because it isn't necessary and is often distracting to talking real football.