PDA

View Full Version : Texans to sign 5 players on Monday

paycheck71
10-27-2013, 11:44 AM
According Jason La Canfora, Deji Karim is one of them.

LINK (http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24147644/texans-adding-five-players-monday-with-focus-on-rbs-lbs)

TheIronDuke
10-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Championship?

paycheck71
10-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Championship?

You know it! And some people say we can't sign free agents. :kitten:

JCTexan
10-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Deji Karim and likely another RB. Good, I don't want them to run out of RB's again any time soon and Foster & Tate are dealing with injuries. Also with Dobbins & Jefferson getting released they're going to bring in more LB's. This was to be expected with their cuts last week.

texanhead08
10-27-2013, 12:33 PM
more moral victories

i fify

mussop
10-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Ok so who else are we signing? I've seen several players I would love us give a look at on other practice squads. Chase Thomas lb Stanford, Robert Lester safety Alabama, OT Reid Fragel, WR Cobi Hamilton Arkansas, WR Da'Rick Rogers (if his act has cleaned up.) and OT Vinston Painter, virginia(?).

QB Tyler Wilson is even on the raiders practice squad. Send Schaub packing and bring Tyler in for the rest of the year.

badboy
10-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Ok so who else are we signing? I've seen several players I would love us give a look at on other practice squads. Chase Thomas lb Stanford, Robert Lester safety Alabama, OT Reid Fragel, WR Cobi Hamilton Arkansas, WR Da'Rick Rogers (if his act has cleaned up.) and OT Vinston Painter, virginia(?).

QB Tyler Wilson is even on the raiders practice squad. Send Schaub packing and bring Tyler in for the rest of the year.I would be happy to give any of those an opportunity IF we have an opening.

Seegara
10-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Championship?
We can't possibly beat NE, Denver, or Indianapolis twice. That means 8-8 at best, probably not good enough even for a wild card slot.

badboy
10-27-2013, 01:48 PM
We lost to KC by one and you don't think we have a chance? I think 2 weeks of healing (Newton) & Keenum adjusting more to the ones is intriguing. We saw how Case spread the ball around & imo a healthy rb in Foster would turn the tide. It all depends on Kubiak turning loose the dogs of war.

ChampionTexan
10-27-2013, 01:53 PM
I would be happy to give any of those an opportunity IF we have an opening.

As of this moment, we have 5 openings.

Number19
10-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Ok so who else are we signing? I've seen several players I would love us give a look at on other practice squads. Chase Thomas lb Stanford, OT Reid Fragel,...Here are two familiar names. Fragel has fine technique in pass blocking and can play inside or out; seems to be a good fit for our blocking scheme. Thomas has a high football IQ and has a fine repertoire of pass rushing moves. He doesn't have the bulk or strength to shed 300 pounders but matches up well against tight ends. I liked them both in the draft in the mid rounds and both should be good mid-season pickups.

It's probably too much to ask that we actually have the smarts to pick up these guys at this point in the season.

Rey
10-27-2013, 02:23 PM

QB Tyler Wilson is even on the raiders practice squad. Send Schaub packing and bring Tyler in for the rest of the year.

Most of those guys are players I mocked to us at some point in the draft. Id be happy with some of them right now.

Playoffs
10-27-2013, 02:25 PM
We lost to KC by one and you don't think we have a chance? I think 2 weeks of healing (Newton)...

I don't think there are enough "weeks of healing" available for Newton to improve. :ahhaha:

texanhead08
10-27-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't think there are enough "weeks of healing" available for Newton to improve. :ahhaha:

We should expect him to be good any day because we have watched Newton suck for a year and a half now.

False Start
10-27-2013, 02:41 PM

This guy:

http://www.ph.all.biz/img/ph/catalog/2559.jpeg?rrr=1

Come on now, have some faith. :fingergun:

badboy
10-27-2013, 03:54 PM
As of this moment, we have 5 openings.

Well unless 4 of them are the ones I was referring to as wanting, my post is for other openings. The thread indicates 5 are already selected so no opening as of this moment.

ChampionTexan
10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Well unless 4 of them are the ones I was referring to as wanting, my post is for other openings. The thread indicates 5 are already selected so no opening as of this moment.

Since it hasn't been announced who they're going to sign (With the possible exception of Karim), it could be anyone - including one or more of your guys.

bigmck
10-27-2013, 04:46 PM
We lost to KC by one and you don't think we have a chance? I think 2 weeks of healing (Newton) & Keenum adjusting more to the ones is intriguing. We saw how Case spread the ball around & imo a healthy rb in Foster would turn the tide. It all depends on Kubiak turning loose the dogs of war.

You have been listening to Kubiak too much. It will take at least 9 wins to be a wild card. Do you think we can go 7-2 from this point out? No way. Even 9-7 might not make it. Jerome Solomon had a great article today. He pretty much summed things up.

kingtexan
10-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Glad they are so decisive and prepared if someone goes down. They take an entire week to start and filling the holes created by injury and moronic releases? Nice job Smith, guess you really are as good as everyone thinks. Heaven forbid we had folks in here and gave them two weeks to learn the playbook ...

JCTexan
10-27-2013, 04:50 PM
You have been listening to Kubiak too much. It will take at least 9 wins to be a wild card. Do you think we can go 7-2 from this point out? No way. Even 9-7 might not make it. Jerome Solomon had a great article today. He pretty much summed things up.

If Houston can go 1-1 against Indianapolis and beat either New England or Denver 7-2 is possible. The other five games are against Oakland, @Arizona, Jacksonville (x2) and @Tennessee.

kingtexan
10-27-2013, 04:52 PM
If Houston can go 1-1 against Indianapolis and beat either New England or Denver 7-2 is possible. The other five games are against Oakland, @Arizona, Jacksonville (x2) and @Tennessee.

All depends on who starts at QB. If Gary sticks with Matt, we could lose out and be in the mix for the #1 pick overall. We would probably take Carr ...

mussop
10-27-2013, 05:09 PM

We will get killed against Brady and Manning. You are grossly under estimating Tennessee at home. I don't see us winning either games against Indy.

I'm saying at best we win 5 more. 7 and 9. If we get lucky 8 and 8. He'll yeh!!!!!!!!! Back at 500 again. I don't care if we go 7 and 2. It's time for change.

paycheck71
10-27-2013, 05:10 PM
The 2nd RB is predictable as well.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
The Texans, in addition to signing FA RB Deji Karim on Monday, will also be signing RB Dennis Johnson from the Browns practice squad

CloakNNNdagger
10-27-2013, 05:21 PM
The 2nd RB is predictable as well.

I hope if they sign DJ, it comes with a tube or two of Super Glue...............

False Start
10-27-2013, 05:55 PM
We will get killed against Brady and Manning. You are grossly under estimating Tennessee at home. I don't see us winning either games against Indy.

I'm saying at best we win 5 more. 7 and 9. If we get lucky 8 and 8. He'll yeh!!!!!!!!! Back at 500 again. I don't care if we go 7 and 2. It's time for change.

I'll say we win 4 more, and that would'nt upset me at all. The season is a wash, and there is no reason to go 9-7, and get stomped in the playoffs, and give Bob a reason to keep this coach. I agree with the bolded wholeheartedly.

paycheck71
10-27-2013, 06:00 PM
I'll say we win 4 more, and that would'nt upset me at all. The season is a wash, and there is no reason to go 9-7, and get stomped in the playoffs, and give Bob a reason to keep this coach. I agree with the bolded wholeheartedly.

I don't know what's going to happen the rest of the season, I have no idea. But what I WANT to happen is I want the Texans to get on a roll, be it with Keenum, or Schaub, or whoever and win at least 9 games and try to get into the playoffs. Then anything can happen. If you get on a roll in this league, anything can happen. There is no point for me to watch the rest of the season, if I DON'T WANT them to try and win.

False Start
10-27-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't know what's going to happen the rest of the season, I have no idea. But what I WANT to happen is I want the Texans to get on a roll, be it with Keenum, or Schaub, or whoever and win at least 9 games and try to get into the playoffs. Then anything can happen. If you get on a roll in this league, anything can happen. There is no point for me to watch the rest of the season, if I DON'T WANT them to try and win.

I'm not saying I dont want them to try and win, its just a feeling I get from watching this team so far this season. If they did however, I would rather it be with Keenum, than Schaub. :cool:

Anyways, its good to see them get some decent depth at RB, with Foster, and Tate's injuries they need it.

dtran04
10-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Wow, all of sudden, the Texans will have 5 RBs. Both Foster/Tate must be worse off then thought.

JCTexan
10-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Wow, all of sudden, the Texans will have 5 RBs. Both Foster/Tate must be worse off then thought.

Tate has four broken ribs and Foster has had recurring hamstring problems for awhile. No shock that the Texans want better depth at the position.

Honoring Earl 34
10-27-2013, 06:59 PM
My sources tell me a certain doctor , we'll call CloakNNNdagger , has come up with drug that's a football fountain of youth . Each of these signings will be in their prime .

Joe Montana
Larry Allen
Lawrence Taylor
Ronnie Lott
He cured Cushing

:fans:

Rey
10-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Was hoping that we wouldn't sign Dennis Johnson. Wasn't impressed with him at all in pre season. But oh well...guess they wanted someone that kind of knew what we do offensively and could return kicks.

JCTexan
10-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Was hoping that we wouldn't sign Dennis Johnson. Wasn't impressed with him at all in pre season. But oh well...guess they wanted someone that kind of knew what we do offensively and could return kicks.

My preference was Jonathan Grimes. He impressed me last preseason.

thunderkyss
10-27-2013, 08:07 PM

If we continue to play the way we've played, yes. It is difficult to see a win on our schedule outside of Jacksonville at home (I don't think Jville on the road is a gimme, not for us, not the way we've been playing).

If we win a game we know we shouldn't have vs Indy (ala San Diego, Tennessee) I agree, it's over.

But if we play like we know we can & win in Indy, we're going to have to take it week by week.

Rey
10-27-2013, 08:10 PM
My preference was Jonathan Grimes. He impressed me last preseason.

That's who I wanted as well, but I think he's on the jags active roster.

thunderkyss
10-27-2013, 08:16 PM

It may very well be because I don't know any better. But with what we've been seeing on Special Teams.... does it really matter how much "experience" they have returning kicks?

I'd just as soon throw Posey back there, or Brice. Can't be much worse.

TheIronDuke
10-27-2013, 08:28 PM
That's who I wanted as well, but I think he's on the jags active roster.

According to wiki, they released him on 8/30, he's a free agent now.

HouTx11
10-27-2013, 08:34 PM

Totally agree!! And I say that even the Jacksonville games are not gimmes. I could easily see the Texans losing at least one of those.

Rey
10-27-2013, 08:35 PM
According to wiki, they released him on 8/30, he's a free agent now.

Well I guess they know better than we do. Well, whatever....

Hottoddie
10-27-2013, 09:45 PM
My sources tell me a certain doctor , we'll call CloakNNNdagger , has come up with drug that's a football fountain of youth . Each of these signings will be in their prime .

Joe Montana
Larry Allen
Lawrence Taylor
Ronnie Lott
He cured Cushing

:fans:

What?!? You couldn't find a way to work Earl Campbell in there? That's blasphemy. :D

houstonhurricane
10-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Well, these moves seem to indicate that there are no plans to move Schaub to IR.

Playoffs
10-27-2013, 09:59 PM
Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
The Texans are signing inside linebacker Tavares Gooden who played 3 seasons with the Ravens (2008-10) & 2 years with the 49ers (2011-12)

The Texans are also signing inside linebackers Jeff Tarpinian & Tavares Gooden & promoting running back Ray Graham from the practice squad

Can confirm the Texans will sign free agent running back Deji Karim and running back Dennis Johnson off the Cleveland Browns practice squad

Hmmm, 5 RBs and trade deadline is Tuesday. :hmmm:

qqert
10-27-2013, 10:10 PM
trade schaub for a doritos loco taco meal.

mussop
10-27-2013, 10:15 PM

Good luck finding a sucker that stupid!

Number19
10-27-2013, 10:58 PM
"...The Texans are also signing inside linebackers Jeff Tarpinian & Tavares Gooden...".

I guess I don't understand the reasoning.

Tarpinian - he is a young guy who hasn't played in his two seasons - and didn't make a team this season. Gooden is a 5 year vet who accomplished very little with his time on two teams. They are dregs at the bottom of the barrel.

Are they really better than Chase Thomas - a rookie still with enough promise to have been placed on the practice squad. At least he's in shape and has been practicing. I don't know - I'd go with the young player who has an upside.

dream_team
10-27-2013, 11:08 PM

My sentiments exactly. The past three Super Bowl champs hit rough patches in the season and barely made playoffs.

MEGA SWATT
10-27-2013, 11:28 PM
Championship?

Lol

thunderkyss
10-27-2013, 11:52 PM
My sentiments exactly. The past three Super Bowl champs hit rough patches in the season and barely made playoffs.

The Ravens were going to make the Play-offs (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2012-REG) even if they lost another game. They went in as division winners (10-6). One more loss would have made them a WildCard at 9-7, one game better than the next best team the 8-8 Steelers.. .

Texn4life
10-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Damn we are beat up at running back right now. I'm even more convinced Keenum is going to get the start with the list of running backs we'll have healthy. Those guys fit well in a pistol/shotgun spread type of offense.

Gooden is an intriguing name to bring in. I actually wanted to trade for him last year. He has some flaws, but he runs well and we lack Inside Backers who move sideline to sideline well right now.

infantrycak
10-28-2013, 01:05 AM
The Ravens were going to make the Play-offs (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2012-REG) even if they lost another game. They went in as division winners (10-6). One more loss would have made them a WildCard at 9-7, one game better than the next best team the 8-8 Steelers.. .

Except that one extra loss becomes a win for someone. If it had been the Steelers, both would have been 9-7 and the Steelers would have had the tie breaker.

EllisUnit
10-28-2013, 01:42 AM

Pretty damn sure we can win out, will it happen ? Problably not, but could it happen, it sure as hell could.

And as far as Solomons article, anyone can write an article and make it sound good, he isnt the one suiting up on Sundays. ESPN, the chronicle, Si they can all talk and write their articles, but at the end of the day what do they really mean ? Nothing more than an opinion.

So you know what i'm going to do, i am gonna get pumped/ready to watch my team play this week, and worry about this week and quit looking so far ahead, cause as i said in my homer thread. It isnt over yet :)

Wolf6151
10-28-2013, 01:45 AM

Wow there's some good talent on other teams practice squads. I remember mocking several of those guys to the Texans. There has to be something wrong with each of these players for 31 other teams to pass on signing them. There's got to be something with them that we don't know about. I'd like to have Thomas, Lester, and Fragel or Painter. Hamilton and Rogers almost make me wish that we had desperate needs at WR, almost.

thunderkyss
10-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Except that one extra loss becomes a win for someone. If it had been the Steelers, both would have been 9-7 and the Steelers would have had the tie breaker.

So we're going to have to define "barely made the play-offs"

I thought about the Steelers being that one team, but since the Ravens did lose the week 13 match-up, they would have had to of lost the week 11 match-up..... some could say a little early for a play-off push.

I assumed (my fault, shouldn't have done that) dream_team mentioned the Ravens as "barely made the play-offs" since they lost 3 of their last 4 (same as us). Had they lost 4 of their last 4 (week 16 vs the Giants) they still would have been the wild-card at 9-7.

Which brings up another thing...... no one dogs Harbaugh for blowing homefield throughout. Had he won those last 4, they're 14-2 best record in the conference. If they win 3 of the last four they're 13-3 same as the Broncos & get a 1st round bye.

TheMatrix31
10-28-2013, 04:17 AM
A run to make the playoffs is much, much, much more difficult since Brian Cushing is out for the year again.

With him, we might have been able to do it. We still might be able to because I don't think this team is anywhere near as bad as what we've shown thus far (with all the talent on this team? no way) but it's an uphill battle for sure. I freakin' wish we could have won last week against KC. Would have made a big, big difference.

Dishman
10-28-2013, 06:38 AM
So we're going to have to define "barely made the play-offs"

I thought about the Steelers being that one team, but since the Ravens did lose the week 13 match-up, they would have had to of lost the week 11 match-up..... some could say a little early for a play-off push.

I assumed (my fault, shouldn't have done that) dream_team mentioned the Ravens as "barely made the play-offs" since they lost 3 of their last 4 (same as us). Had they lost 4 of their last 4 (week 16 vs the Giants) they still would have been the wild-card at 9-7.

Which brings up another thing...... no one dogs Harbaugh for blowing homefield throughout. Had he won those last 4, they're 14-2 best record in the conference. If they win 3 of the last four they're 13-3 same as the Broncos & get a 1st round bye.

No one dogs Harbaugh over home field because he won the Super Bowl. Had they lost on the opposing teams field in the playoffs I'm sure it'd be a different story.

Texn4life
10-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Obviously the team needs to take it one week at a time, but after that the goal should be to get to .500. I think a 5-5 team has reason to be optomistic regardless of the remaining schedule and the next 3 games are winnable.

On another note we'll probably never bring in any more questionable character guys ever again.

cuppacoffee
10-28-2013, 09:37 AM
A run to make the playoffs is much, much, much more difficult since Brian Cushing is out for the year again.

With him, we might have been able to do it. We still might be able to because I don't think this team is anywhere near as bad as what we've shown thus far (with all the talent on this team? no way) but it's an uphill battle for sure. I freakin' wish we could have won last week against KC. Would have made a big, big difference.

I think that this was all speculation and wishful thinking on the part of Texans fans.

I just don't see it.

We are signing players off other teams practice squads to be starters on our team.

We are hanging our hopes on an undrafted free agent QB to surpass the existing backup QB. A backup who after three years training still isn't advanced enough to replace our inept starting QB.

Our offense is an aging Andre Johnson and our defense is (an ofttimes double/triple teamed against) JJ Watt. What else is there?

Brilliant planning.

I'm amenable to a wholesale house cleaning.

J-Ville is licking their chops just waiting for the Texans game.

:coffee:

Seegara
10-28-2013, 09:45 AM
The only team that comes to mind who might be better off with Schaub is the Jaguars.

76Texan
10-28-2013, 10:49 AM
I think the Texans just need the players for practice as Tate can't go and Foster probably needs the rest.

When these guys get ready, Karim and Graham can be cut.
DJ only needs to remain on the roster for at most 3 weeks; I'm not sure about the rule, but I think he can be cut after one or two weeks (even though he would earn a 3-week minimum pay regardless.). Can somebody confirm this?

disaacks3
10-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Wow there's some good talent on other teams practice squads. I remember mocking several of those guys to the Texans. There has to be something wrong with each of these players for 31 other teams to pass on signing them. There's got to be something with them that we don't know about. I'd like to have Thomas, Lester, and Fragel or Painter. Hamilton and Rogers almost make me wish that we had desperate needs at WR, almost. Yep, like that Foster guy.

:mariopalm:

htownfan32
10-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Yep, like that Foster guy.

:mariopalm:

Exception to the rule, not the standard.

infantrycak
10-28-2013, 12:21 PM
I think the Texans just need the players for practice as Tate can't go and Foster probably needs the rest.

When these guys get ready, Karim and Graham can be cut.
DJ only needs to remain on the roster for at most 3 weeks; I'm not sure about the rule, but I think he can be cut after one or two weeks (even though he would earn a 3-week minimum pay regardless.). Can somebody confirm this?

He can be cut but is still owed the money and the roster spot is still taken up so what is the point?

thunderkyss
10-28-2013, 01:40 PM
No one dogs Harbaugh over home field because he won the Super Bowl. Had they lost on the opposing teams field in the playoffs I'm sure it'd be a different story.

We were biching about Kubiak losing homefield way before the play-offs started & that's when I'm talking about. People were ready to fire Kubiak before the play-offs started because we didn't get home-field, as if that would have made a difference (we were playing like crap).

Had the Ravens finished 14-2 & had a bye week, had home-field throughout... I doubt they played hard enough, long enough to win the Super Bowl.

thunderkyss
10-28-2013, 01:44 PM
On another note we'll probably never bring in any more questionable character guys ever again.

You're probably right, though I don't agree with it. We should be trying to figure out why we failed Sam Montgomery, Willie Jefferson, & Cierre Wood. Those were some talented MoFos.

I believe those three had more to do with "wasting their talent" than the Texans do, but if we're going to help coach Joe extend his career, we most likely could have done more to help these kids.

ChampionTexan
10-28-2013, 03:08 PM
He can be cut but is still owed the money and the roster spot is still taken up so what is the point?

And why would the Texans choose to only carry 2 RB's on the 53 man roster?

qqert
10-28-2013, 03:55 PM
The only team that comes to mind who might be better off with Schaub is the Jaguars.

and as soon as he's named jaguars starting QB he throws 500yds/game for the rest of the year.

:pissed::pissed::pissed:

PapaL
10-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Soooo who did we sign?

steelbtexan
10-28-2013, 05:52 PM

Harbaugh is one Lee Evans dropped pass away from making it to 2 SB's in the last 2 yrs. How many yrs has Harbaugh coached the Ravens?

What has Gary accomplished in the last 8 yrs?

It's time for Gary to go. This time BoB cant play the Wade Phillips shell game on the fans.

JCTexan
10-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Soooo who did we sign?

Jeff Tarpinian, Tavares Gooden, Dennis Johnson, Deji Karim & they promoted Ray Graham from the practice squad. Two LB's and three RB's.

Norg
10-28-2013, 06:37 PM
the Dennis Johnson why are we giving retired Basketball players jobs .... :P

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/Dennis_Johnson_Lipofsky.jpg/382px-Dennis_Johnson_Lipofsky.jpg

ChampionTexan
10-28-2013, 07:21 PM
the dennis johnson why are we giving dead basketball players jobs .... :p

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/dennis_johnson_lipofsky.jpg/382px-dennis_johnson_lipofsky.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/Dennis_Johnson_Lipofsky.jpg/382px-Dennis_Johnson_Lipofsky.jpg

fify

Uncle Rico
10-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Roshambo between the 3 to see who starts, what difference does it make?

amazing80
10-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Is Foster THAT injured?

ObsiWan
10-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Harbaugh is one Lee Evans dropped pass away from making it to 2 SB's in the last 2 yrs. How many yrs has Harbaugh coached the Ravens?

What has Gary accomplished in the last 8 yrs?

It's time for Gary to go. This time BoB cant play the Wade Phillips shell game on the fans.

Harbaugh replaced Billick in 2008.
In 2007 the Ravens finished 5-11. The year before (2006) the Ravens finished 13-3.

Harbaugh inherited a damned good team.

thunderkyss
10-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Is Foster THAT injured?

Today on the radio he said he was ready to go.

texanhead08
10-28-2013, 10:04 PM
I still find it weird that we signed 3 RB's if Foster and Tate are able to play.

PapaL
10-28-2013, 10:28 PM
I still find it weird that we signed 3 RB's if Foster and Tate are able to play.

Again, FOUR broken ribs isn't a condition you do much with...much less play RB in the NFL.

PapaL
10-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Jeff Tarpinian, Tavares Gooden, Dennis Johnson, Deji Karim & they promoted Ray Graham from the practice squad. Two LB's and three RB's.

Much obliged.

steelbtexan
10-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Harbaugh replaced Billick in 2008.
In 2007 the Ravens finished 5-11. The year before (2006) the Ravens finished 13-3.

Harbaugh inherited a damned good team.

Would that describe the Texans last yr vs this yr?

How many yrs of Gary is enough?

Seegara
10-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Roshambo between the 3 to see who starts, what difference does it make?
...among the 3 to see... Between is only appropriate when there are exactly two.

TheIronDuke
10-29-2013, 11:07 AM
...among the 3 to see... Between is only appropriate when there are exactly two.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/a/ab/GrammarPoliceLogo.jpg

CloakNNNdagger
10-29-2013, 07:33 PM
More.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 2h

Gooden was signed to Texans active roster after a tryout Tuesday for LBs earlier in year. Terrell showed for a CBs tryout earlier, now on PS
Expand

Players from those Tuesday tryouts are usually signed at later date. Texans signed Tavares Gooden & Steven Terrell after earlier workouts

CloakNNNdagger
10-30-2013, 12:59 PM

If the Texans decide they want to claim anyone off waivers, they'd be 6th in order. Who says nothing good comes from 2-5?
:spin: