PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre Hopkins hosting MNF at BWW in Webster

Houstonfb2013
10-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Hey guys, I am not a big forums poster, just a reader. But this excited me and I wanted to share it.

I saw on an autograph website that I use to find player appearances called Signings Hotline that DeAndre Hopkins is going to be hosting Monday Night Football at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Webster on November 18 from 7-9pm. There is a link there to another site w info (i don't want to post it here and get flagged for spam, but I am sure if you are interested you can find it pretty easy).

Just FYI

Thanks

HFB

Drew_Smoke
10-27-2013, 06:31 PM
(i don't want to post it here and get flagged for spam, but I am sure if you are interested you can find it pretty easy).

Just FYI

Thanks

HFB

Too late now...

Section516
10-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Googled it for giggles.

DeAndre Hopkins Hosts Monday Night Football
Picture
Public Autograph Signing
November 18, 2013

We are proud to announce a public autograph signing with Fiterman Sports exclusive athlete, and star rookie WR for the Houston Texans, DeAndre Hopkins!

Hopkins will be hosting Monday Night Football from 7:00pm-9:00pm on November 18, 2013 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Webster (528 Bay Area Blvd., Webster, TX 77598).

Autograph on any item is only $40, and we will have unsigned merchandise available for purchase at the event.