PDA

View Full Version : A Whole Lotta Limpin' Goin' On

CloakNNNdagger
10-13-2013, 08:30 PM
At different points in the game I saw Brown, Wade Smith, Newton, AJ, Ed Reed and Daniel Manning limping on the field........that's, of course, not counting Schaub.

Norg
10-13-2013, 08:33 PM
wade smith is old Scahub is OLD Manning is gettin OLD ED REED is realllyyyy OLD

What do u expect LOL

Ed reed nickname is YODA for god SAKES u know how old YODA IS !!!!!!!!!! :P

Mr teX
10-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Well, in your professional opinion doc, do people tend to walk with limps when they get feet put up there asses too often?

hradhak
10-13-2013, 08:38 PM
At different points in the game I saw Brown, Wade Smith, Newton, AJ, Ed Reed and Daniel Manning limping on the field........that's, of course, not counting Schaub.

This team needs the bye for more than just injuries.

LonerATO
10-13-2013, 08:45 PM
wade smith is old Scahub is OLD Manning is gettin OLD ED REED is realllyyyy OLD

What do u expect LOL

Ed reed nickname is YODA for god SAKES u know how old YODA IS !!!!!!!!!! :P

CloakNNNdagger
10-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Well, in your professional opinion doc, do people tend to walk with limps when they get feet put up there asses too often?

Well, maybe if it's only one foot............but with both feet up the ass, you'd see them "rolling" with the punches...........:spin:

CloakNNNdagger
10-14-2013, 12:17 PM

My eyes did not deceive me.

Per Jerome Solomon of the Chronicle:

Texans strong safety Danieal Manning will be out 6-8 weeks, sources have told Jerome Solomon.

Manning has a hairline fracture in his fibula and is likely to need surgery as well.

Rey
10-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Any word on Schaub?

jaayteetx
10-14-2013, 12:56 PM
My eyes did not deceive me.

Per Jerome Solomon of the Chronicle:

ahh geez...