PDA

View Full Version : what will the future bring?

Sigma
10-08-2013, 05:40 AM
So, I noticed a lot of negativity and I wanted to make a lighter post where people can smile :)

If you want to quote something funny please do...

And if you want to just pick at people there are a lot of other posts you can go :)

So let start with a little poll about our team future

:spin:

-- edit --

I realized it could look like I'm just another Schaub hater, I'm not... It's just easier to make fun of him than anyone else.

Also I know this is a 'football only' section of the forum, I think this thread could still be here since It's about football, even if in a lighter tone and simply to make you smile.

If anyone has a problem with this thread I will remove it, I don't wish to offend anyone.

Thorn
10-08-2013, 07:22 AM
A little humor is in order here. So, being the Case Keenum koolaid drinker that I am, I voted for him. :)

KA4Texan
10-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Since I stick to beer now and pretty much quit doing shots.... that was a no go. Besides, dying of alcohol poisoning before the end of the first quarter doesn't appeal to me. :kitten:

Im all for Case or TJ, but don't think they are "the man"

So I chose the option of us simply not peaking to soon...... IF this is our peak........ :gun:

Sigma
10-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Since I stick to beer now and pretty much quit doing shots.... that was a no go. Besides, dying of alcohol poisoning before the end of the first quarter doesn't appeal to me. :kitten:

Im all for Case or TJ, but don't think they are "the man"

So I chose the option of us simply not peaking to soon...... IF this is our peak........ :gun:

I will go with the shots :)
not because I have a desire for death, but mainly becouse I trust 'my' Texans :)

If things go out of hand tho I pray to pass out before alcohol poisoning :)

:texflag:

Seegara
10-08-2013, 11:13 AM
I wanted to vote for Keenum is the man, but the poll is about what will happen, not about what we want. If Schaub is replaced at all, it will be with Yates, and Keenum won't ever get a shot.

I think we win 5 more games this season, which of course won't be enough.

kingtexan
10-08-2013, 11:34 AM
I think the future has room for improvement, and we all need to play better as a team, and we will continue to work on it and eliminate the mistakes, and try to put ourselves in a position to win, and execute the plays, and try and keep everyone healthy.

signed Gary & Matt

Vinny
10-08-2013, 11:36 AM
what will the future bring? If you have followed this franchise from the start the answer is easy.

More of the same.

JCTexan
10-08-2013, 11:55 AM
I went with the theme so far this season. Option 6: Pick-6. :(