PDA

View Full Version : The Texans want your opinion

gafftop
09-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Is it a coincidence that the Texans sent out a Satisfaction Survey after yesterdays game. I let them know that nothing matters but the Texans winning or doing everything in their power to win. I told them that it was frustrating watching our QB/coach.

Thorn
09-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Who gets these surveys?

Brisco_County
09-30-2013, 08:50 AM
The timing has to be coincidental, but surveys like this have a direct impact. They cost a lot of money to conduct.

steelbtexan
09-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Did you put a curse word in front of how you felt about Gary/Schaub for effect?

Craig.
09-30-2013, 08:55 AM
I haven't received one this season but they were semi-frequent in nature.

They also clearly stated they were not about the game or the results of it but for the overall gameday experience. I think they've paid attention to these.

gafftop
09-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Who gets these surveys?

Got mine at 8:00 this morning. I assumed they did a mass email but very possibly they do throughout the year. Trying to determine if everyone got.

edwardc5637
09-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Link please

Dread-Head
09-30-2013, 10:47 AM
:thinking: Hmmmm. In the words of Homer J. Simpson: "yes...that's quite a pickle." Okay if the Texans want my opinion I'll be succinct:

Bench Schaub! Schaub is a career back up, let him return to being one. With him at the helm the Texans will NEVER win a title. Throwing an interception per game should NOT be acceptable.

ObsiWan
09-30-2013, 05:28 PM
:thinking: Hmmmm. In the words of Homer J. Simpson: "yes...that's quite a pickle." Okay if the Texans want my opinion I'll be succinct:

Bench Schaub! Schaub is a career back up, let him return to being one. With him at the helm the Texans will NEVER win a title. Throwing an interception per game should NOT be acceptable.

ummmm... he was a backup for 3 years and has been a starter for 7...
simple math says he's a career starter, not a career backup.
...just sayin' there's not a lot of logic (but understandably much frustration) in that statement.

Showtime100
09-30-2013, 05:35 PM
First Andre doesn't care what I think, now the Texans do care what I think? Give me one of those surveys. I'll tell them they can't seem to make up their mind. :bender:

Craig.
09-30-2013, 05:51 PM
That would make sense if 80 sent you the survey but I'm guessing he didn't.

Showtime100
09-30-2013, 05:57 PM
First Andre doesn't care what I think, now the Texans do care what I think? Give me one of those surveys. I'll tell them they can't seem to make up their mind. :bender:

That would make sense if 80 sent you the survey but I'm guessing he didn't.

That's while I worded it just so that most readers were aware I understood that.

Geeze man. Criticizing an attempt at humor in a 'nothing' thread?