PDA

View Full Version : Challenges

utahmark
09-22-2013, 08:19 PM
I hate to bring up anything positive. I know how bad our record is(2 and 1) and we have no chance in any of the next few games. I will however bring up the fact that Kubiak has either found someone to take control of the challenges or he has learned when to challenge. Either way it's a small positive out of our wreck of a season.

G27RR
09-22-2013, 09:07 PM
I hate to bring up anything positive. I know how bad our record is(2 and 1) and we have no chance in any of the next few games. I will however bring up the fact that Kubiak has either found someone to take control of the challenges or he has learned when to challenge. Either way it's a small positive out of our wreck of a season.

Yep, he's done very well this year.

Wolf6151
09-22-2013, 10:13 PM
I said this to my wife during the game, Kubiak is doing much better with challenges this year.

Bulls on Parade
09-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Losing to the Ravens may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe it will light a fire under the team. Not one man in that locker room can say they can't improve and play a lot better. I think Sunday's game against the Seahawks in Reliant Stadium will tell us a lot about this team. Win that game and at 3-1 everything is still looking pretty good overall.

MEGA SWATT
09-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Losing to the Ravens may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe it will light a fire under the team. Not one man in that locker room can say they can't improve and play a lot better. I think Sunday's game against the Seahawks in Reliant Stadium will tell us a lot about this team. Win that game and at 3-1 everything is still looking pretty good overall.

I wish I could say differently and I hope I'm wrong but the seabirds are going to curb stomp the texans...... 9 pts today? Really, not even in double digits?