PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Texans Fans!

handswarmer
09-21-2013, 11:55 PM
I hope for a competitive game but I believe the ravens will lose on Sunday to the Texans. I wish for a close game and not a blow out. Maybe Ed Reed plays, maybe he doesn't- that's up to Ed. Our defense is faster than before but the offense has looked sluggish.

Good luck!

stingray
09-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Oh no, not you again.:overreact:

handswarmer
09-22-2013, 12:16 AM
oh no, not you again.:overreact:

good luck!

thunderkyss
09-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Good luck!

Same to useguys.

FYI, It's not personal, but I'll be less than cordial to you outside this thread.

The Pencil Neck
09-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Good luck. And congratulations on the Super Bowl win. That was well done.

Texn4life
09-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Too lazy to check, but you aren't that guy that went over to the Chiefs bored and trashed us are you?

infantrycak
09-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Too lazy to check, but you aren't that guy that went over to the Chiefs bored and trashed us are you?

I don't know about over there but he has been a good visiting fan here.

Texn4life
09-22-2013, 01:57 AM
I don't know about over there but he has been a good visiting fan here.

Must be a different Ravens fan that kept talking trash in the Ed Reed thread when he was visiting. Someone quoted him talking trash over there, but my memory is terrible and I trust you're right.

Lurvinator11
09-22-2013, 04:12 AM
Must be a different Ravens fan that kept talking trash in the Ed Reed thread when he was visiting. Someone quoted him talking trash over there, but my memory is terrible and I trust you're right.

Your memory is correct. That was hands that said that. But to my understanding of the situation, he really didn't mean it, and it was blown out of context.

He's a good guy.

Daravenator
09-22-2013, 08:40 AM
Going to be a tough game. But with the way the Ravens WR's and TE's are playing, I do not see a W for today, unless the defense scores at least once, if not twice.

Dumervil and Suggs need to make a major impact today, ot fuggetaboutit.

Thorn
09-22-2013, 09:10 AM
I hope for a competitive game but I believe the ravens will lose on Sunday to the Texans. I wish for a close game and not a blow out. Maybe Ed Reed plays, maybe he doesn't- that's up to Ed. Our defense is faster than before but the offense has looked sluggish.

Good luck!

Let us hope for both teams an injury free game. Both our teams have good starters out today and I would not wish it on anyone to lose any more.

HJam72
09-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Let us hope for both teams an injury free game. Both our teams have good starters out today and I would not wish it on anyone to lose any more.

Amen. :fostering:

EllisUnit
09-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Amen. :fostering:

"Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to Hell. Amen."

kingtexan
09-22-2013, 10:36 AM
I hope for a competitive game
Good luck!

I'm hoping for a blow-out.

Good luck ...

handswarmer
09-22-2013, 11:06 AM

no doubt there- we have seen enough injuries and the Texans have been bitten by the injury bug over the years as well.

Hope we can contain your WR...

handswarmer
09-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Your memory is correct. That was hands that said that. But to my understanding of the situation, he really didn't mean it, and it was blown out of context.

He's a good guy.

Guilty- nothing I said about Ed Reed has been disproven though as he has not played.

But that will change today as Ed is starting. I had a feeling he was waiting for this game.

CloakNNNdagger
09-22-2013, 11:09 AM

Good luck!

Back to you. Here's to an injury-free game.

handswarmer
09-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Back to you. Here's to an injury-free game.

Always nice for a win but injury free is just as good. The blowout last year motivated the Ravens for the rest of the season. Still looking for an identity right now...Rice out hurts the run game...