PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 2 Preview - Texans vs Titans

EmDiggy
09-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Texans vs Titans Video Preview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyC8A9kVLJE)

Good evening Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em

drs23
09-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Em

Will catch it when I get home Diggy. Can't turn the radio off at the shop to listen, the crew would mutiny. :D

NCTexan
09-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Good stuff man! I enjoyed this weeks a lot.

EmDiggy
09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Will catch it when I get home Diggy. Can't turn the radio off at the shop to listen, the crew would mutiny. :D

Cool Beans! Lol..don't want to start an uprising

Good stuff man! I enjoyed this weeks a lot.

Thanks NCTexan! Much appreciated!

SAMURAITEXAN
09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks Em as always. We should win this with ease. With Ninja coming back this week, expecting more pressure to QB, more sacks, more TFLs, more PDs and, INTs. I am looking forward to Hopkins to get more and more comfortable playing Texans' O with each rep he gets.

Corrosion
09-12-2013, 10:16 PM
After the last two threads started by Leawood Hustla .... I was actually looking forward to EM Diggy's video this week.

Believe it or not , I gave you a click EM ..... :kitten:

Lord help us , what is this world coming to ? I agree with Putin and give Em a click in the same week ..... Oh FFS!!!

ObsiWan
09-13-2013, 07:12 AM
After the last two threads started by Leawood Hustla .... I was actually looking forward to EM Diggy's video this week.

Lord help us , what is this world coming to ? I agree with Putin and give Em a click in the same week ..... Oh FFS!!!

All signs that the Zombie Apocalypse is nigh... and these are much more reliable indicators than that Mayan Calendar thing
:htown2atx:

EmDiggy
09-13-2013, 08:21 AM

HA! I think this best describes it Corrosion --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts

All signs that the Zombie Apocalypse is nigh... and these are much more reliable indicators than that Mayan Calendar thing
:htown2atx:

:wild: lol

False Start
09-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Good stuff Digg. :cool:

badboy
09-13-2013, 10:57 AM

EmEnjoyed the video. Two comments, first Schaub would not fade in the pocket if he had some Oline blocking. Second, on the first two plays you diagrammed, there is minimal if any blocking for Locker and I think Wade Phillips grins if he sees that. Rivers got away for a half but Phillips adjusted and the remainder of the game belonged to Dr. Phillips. Quick releases are great IF it is a completed pass; many end up on the ground, out of bounds or in hands of the defense.

thunderkyss
09-13-2013, 11:49 AM
I didn't like the white board work as much as I did last week. Last week it was one sided, showing what the offense, or the defense is trying to do. Which makes sense, because all they can do is try to control what they can control.

This week Em showed us a defense versus an offense & and an offense versus a defense. Everything he said "makes sense" & works, if the defense calls that coverage versus that offense, or the offense calls that play vs that defense.

Neither is guaranteed.

beerlover
09-15-2013, 12:12 PM
sorry got here late, but very instructive & educational work EM.

With Antonio back expect Texans to shutdown that Titan power game, though they will have some success because of an excellent young OL. I see Mercilus actually being the X factor as Locker will be forced to hang onto the ball longer that OC wants giving Whitney time to beat RT to point. Predict at least two sacks for him, maybe three as Texans pull away by double digits :swatter:

beerlover
09-15-2013, 06:43 PM
wow very underwhelmed with Texans/Schaub performance but a win is a win! Mercilus was being held most of the plays I seen but not being called, ended up setting the edge more than pass rushing, until end anyways. Not sure I saw Brooks Reed have any sacks pressures either? Everything Watt/Cushing, Antonio made a couple pressures but some point the OLB have to generate more sacks. :kitten: