PDA

View Full Version : Titan SMACK thread!

Tailgate
09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Lol... They can not stand us.

http://gotitans.com/threads/the-titans-vs-texans-smack-thread.88956/

Showtime100
09-10-2013, 07:39 PM
And the feeling is mootchel! (Sorry, a little Young Frankestein reference)

I noticed all their highlight links, the ones I saw before I got bored and left, were of other teams doing their thing against Houston, not the Teets.

Wolf
09-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Sorry guys they won't be able to understand what you're saying unless you run your words though the dialectizer

This hyar is th' only way thet they kin unnerstan' th' smack talk

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

:whip:

qqert
09-10-2013, 08:32 PM
i hope arian bounces back in this game and runs for 400 yards.
let that off your chest #23, let it off this sunday. :texanbill:

qqert
09-10-2013, 08:36 PM
did they forget this already?

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/qcAPe-e1291066177269.jpg

toronto
09-10-2013, 08:44 PM
It's times like this week where I am glad I park at titanstailgate and here. I don't have time to smack. Hell I'm happy if I get to watch the game in peace.

EllisUnit
09-10-2013, 09:57 PM
they burned 100 million in FA, barely beat a horrible Steelers team that couldnt move the ball against a little league team, and now they think they are top of the class ? They think it takes no talent to come back from 21 down at the end of the 3rd quarter.

After watching the titans play last sunday, and yes i watched, we will crush these clowns. I give credit to the chargers for playing us so tough i think they will get 10+ wins this season IMO.

The steelers on the other hand are not very good, they have been declining for years, and the titans barely squeeked by them.

paycheck71
09-10-2013, 10:49 PM
LOL. Let's see if they come here.

Tennessy XO

Who wants to see if they can get banned from texanstalk.com before Sunday?

chicagotexan2
09-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Sorry guys they won't be able to understand what you're saying unless you run your words though the dialectizer

This hyar is th' only way thet they kin unnerstan' th' smack talk

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

:whip:

I tried to talk smack to a Titan fan on their message board. Of course he couldn't read so I said get your wife to dictate. He got angry and said 'I already know how my wife's dick tates!!!!

Scarecrow
09-11-2013, 01:01 AM
You guys are more than welcome to come over and talk smack. That is if you are not afraid of having less teeth than you already have.

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 78-99-0

Yeesh
Tennessee Titans 8-14 0.364

Don't get too carried away.

Vance87
09-11-2013, 04:48 AM
You guys are more than welcome to come over and talk smack. That is if you are not afraid of having less teeth than you already have.

Yeesh

We'd still have more teeth than the average person from Tennessee.

Oh and

http://wsmv.images.worldnow.com/images/15788752_BG1.jpg

Showtime100
09-11-2013, 05:02 AM
:popcorn:

Scarecrow
09-11-2013, 05:28 AM
We'd still have more teeth than the average person from Tennessee.

Oh and

http://wsmv.images.worldnow.com/images/15788752_BG1.jpg

hey son, you don't own that record anymore.

http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/jevon_kearse_2008_09_21.jpg

GlassHalfFull
09-11-2013, 06:48 AM
I tried to talk smack to a Titan fan on their message board. Of course he couldn't read so I said get your wife to dictate. He got angry and said 'I already know how my wife's dick tates!!!!

HAHA. Quoted for pure unadulterated beauty.

+1 to you, Sir

Vinnie
09-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I was going to go over there to sign up and participate, but what's the point? Their smack talk is as weak as their team's QB play. Complete waste of time.

Playoffs
09-11-2013, 01:23 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ak2i7Guu1r4tfm3o1_400.jpg

Titans Sux 72
09-11-2013, 02:07 PM
hey son, you don't own that record anymore.

http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/jevon_kearse_2008_09_21.jpg

He's proud of the fact that they've been beat worse at home. Bears put a 49 on the board last year on them.

Titans Sux 72
09-11-2013, 02:11 PM
It will be the jags and tittans in a circle jerk in the cellar again this year. Must be deflating to tittan fan that the Colts rebuilt in 1 year and they're still d!cking around with Locker. 4 year and counting rebuild. Lol

toronto
09-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Uh, go Titans. All I got. See ya in better threads :strangle:

TEXANRED
09-11-2013, 05:01 PM

I figured they couldn't read after clicking the link and seeing all their smack talk was in video form.

TheIronDuke
09-11-2013, 05:18 PM
I have read their forum before but they're so retarded that it gets old very quickly. They all say the same boring crap like the Texans won't go to the Super Bowl and they have a better all-time record, blah blah. It's almost as if they don't even know that their team isn't even relevant and have been on the same level of NFL respect as Jacksonville for years now.

They also act like they have some history of dominance even though they've been to one Super Bowl over a decade ago which they lost by a couple of yards. Their history of heartbreak and sucking coupled with living in a backwoods insignificant part of the country make me sad for all of them.

toronto
09-11-2013, 05:34 PM
I have read their forum before but they're so retarded that it gets old very quickly. They all say the same boring crap like the Texans won't go to the Super Bowl and they have a better all-time record, blah blah. It's almost as if they don't even know that their team isn't even relevant and have been on the same level of NFL respect as Jacksonville for years now.

They also act like they have some history of dominance even though they've been to one Super Bowl over a decade ago which they lost by a couple of yards. Their history of heartbreak and sucking coupled with living in a backwoods insignificant part of the country make me sad for all of them.

I just want to correct this. We didnt lose by a couple of yards. It was one yard, and even if they scored, a win was not certain, it only goes to OT.

As I tweeted to CNNSI's Chris Burke...we wallow in borderline relevance...He liked it, I got a rare retweet.

DBCooper
09-11-2013, 07:57 PM
No wild Titan fans coming to tell us they are going to destroy us?

Oh well, I like our very own domesticated Titan pet, toronto!

just kidding man! I really do enjoy you on here!

Titans Sux 72
09-11-2013, 10:23 PM
I figured they couldn't read after clicking the link and seeing all their smack talk was in video form.

LOL!!!! So true.

False Start
09-11-2013, 10:57 PM

Yeesh

So... y'all are gonna knock out peoples teeth through a computer. :ok:

Jethro wants his 5th grade edjumication back.

chicagotexan2
09-12-2013, 12:40 AM

Jethro wants his 5th grade edjumication back.

Watch it. That word may confuse and arouse the Titan fan and he might pop a 2inch woody and then he'll have to put some lingerie on the sheep and edjumicate inside it.

Again.

Scarecrow
09-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Is this what happens around here? You guys just turn everything into some sort of homoerotic mess?

DBCooper
09-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Is this what happens around here? You guys just turn everything into some sort of homoerotic mess?

To be fair, that last one was purely beastiality.

chicagotexan2
09-12-2013, 09:33 AM

I assumed it was a lady sheep and not an Oscar De La Hoya sheep. I could be wrong, but I was being considerate in giving Titan fans the benefit of the doubt.

Titans Sux 72
09-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Cowboy fan mantra "got rings"

titan fan mantra "we've been to a Super Bowl "

AJ's just licking his chops this week. poor titans. For 9 years they STILL have no answer for him. Lol

EllisUnit
09-13-2013, 12:25 AM
"I dont always score 40 plus points in a game, but when i do i prefer the titans"

brakos82
09-13-2013, 12:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6hv09AF.png

Texan_Bill
09-13-2013, 10:02 AM

Yeesh

Teeth smack! Pretty rich coming from a Tinnbred fan.

Now, go brush your tooth!!

Texan_Bill
09-13-2013, 10:17 AM

Well they better have a better all time record than the Texans. Their "all-time" spans 53 or 54 years. Ours? 12.

Since the inception of the Texans (2002 season), the Tinnbreds have only won 15 more games than the Texans. Keeping in mind the Texans were an expansion team during the time they were trending up (2003 Super Bowl appearance).

Since the Gary Kubiak era (2006), they have won one more game than the Texans. Think that may change this season? Me thinks yes.

Bulluck53
09-14-2013, 03:21 AM
Well they better have a better all time record than the Texans. Their "all-time" spans 53 or 54 years. Ours? 12.

Since the inception of the Texans (2002 season), the Tinnbreds have only won 15 more games than the Texans. Keeping in mind the Texans were an expansion team during the time they were trending up (2003 Super Bowl appearance).

Since the Gary Kubiak era (2006), they have won one more game than the Texans. Think that may change this season? Me thinks yes.

To be fair, Bill, the Titans best seasons were prior to or the year of the Texans' birth (99-00 Super Bowl, '00-'01 best AFC record, '02-'03 AFCCG.) The Texans came about just as the Titans' core began to fade and disassemble. Tenn had a good run in '08-'09 (13-3 season with Collins,) but we all knew that was an anomaly.

The Texans have been a better-run franchise since Kubiak took charge and the record shows it. Fisher's last shot at getting back to an elite team was the '06 draft when they needed a QB. Bud went with VY, Fisher wanted Leinart and Cutler turned out to be the best (though no one would have take him 3rd.)

thunderkyss
09-14-2013, 11:10 AM

FS... don't be silly. It's one of their requirements for joining their forum.

No Full sets allowed.

Thorn
09-14-2013, 11:47 AM
If only the good guy Titans show up in here (Toronto and Bulluck) I'm not gonna smack talk 'em. Unless they provoke me or ask me to. :evilb:

chicagotexan2
09-14-2013, 11:53 AM
FS... don't be silly. It's one of their requirements for joining their forum.

No Full sets allowed.

But I've never made out with a close relative so there goes another bit of criteria that disqualifies us from bring members of the Titan board.

TEXANRED
09-14-2013, 12:06 PM
I remember a day when we sucked as a football team and you couldn't ban Titan fans fast enough from this board. Now all you hear are crickets.

What happened to that fan base? I wonder what city Bud will move the team to next? I heard L.A. has got an opening.

kingtexan
09-14-2013, 12:53 PM
No reason to smack talk the Tits. Just look at there uniforms, watch them play, then think about who owns the team. They humiliate themselves enough, so we don't have to remind them.

Scarecrow
09-15-2013, 06:27 AM
I plan on being a thorn in your sides for some time, its what I do best. I will come back to eat crow or rub salt in the wounds later today gents. I have a busy day ahead of me outside of the Tits game. Lets hope for a clean, injury free, well called game.......

and a Tits win.

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 08:19 AM
I plan on being a thorn in your sides for some time, its what I do best. I will come back to eat crow or rub salt in the wounds later today gents. I have a busy day ahead of me outside of the Tits game. Lets hope for a clean, injury free, well called game.......

and a Tits win.

I know you like being a thorn & all, but I would appreciate it if you would go back to your Titan's board (http://www.gotitans.com/threads/titans-wary-of-texans-blocking.89027/) & inform them that all teams cut block, including your own. We don't hold any patents on it or anything like that.

We might do it more than other teams, but all teams do it.

& if you look at the injuries to DLmen from cutblocks over the years, you'll see it's practically nill. All the things that make it dangerous have been made illegal & a flag will be thrown if done improperly, ala Ndamaka Sue, I believe LeStar Jean was called for an illegal block in the preseason, The block to Cushing that sidelined him last year.

So... if you think (or the people posting on your forum) we're dirty because we cutblock... then you think all teams are dirty, including your own.

Scarecrow
09-15-2013, 09:03 AM
I know you like being a thorn & all, but I would appreciate it if you would go back to your Titan's board (http://www.gotitans.com/threads/titans-wary-of-texans-blocking.89027/) & inform them that all teams cut block, including your own. We don't hold any patents on it or anything like that.

& if you look at the injuries to DLmen from cutblocks over the years, you'll see it's practically nill. All the things that make it dangerous have been made illegal & a flag will be thrown if done improperly, ala Ndamaka Sue, I believe LeStar Jean was called for an illegal block in the preseason, The block to Cushing that sidelined him last year.

So... if you think (or the people posting on your forum) we're dirty because we cutblock... then you think all teams are dirty, including your own.

I am not going to deny that we do it, honestly, because I am not sure one way or the other. I don't remember seeing it though, for a long time. I do know we have done it.

You are seeing it on our forum largely because of the Steelers game last week. DeCastro IR'd Pouncey from an inaccurate cut block meant to be placed on Hill. This thread/game just happened to be timed poorly with that incident.

I don't like it, I have never liked it, and I am very aware that the Texans are not the only team to use it. As much as I dislike it, you can't really call a team dirty for using it because it is legal. Its guys like Suh and Incognito that I dislike and think are dirty.

Giant Tiger
09-15-2013, 10:06 AM

So Titans' fans say the Texans are dirty :facepalm: :potkettle:

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Say, that reminds me. Yahoo says (http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/sports&id=9246836):

NO MORE HATE: The fans in Houston seem to have gotten over being dumped by owner Bud Adams for Tennessee in the 1990s. Munchak said of course people were upset when a team leaves after 36 years. But Munchak returns to Houston often for charity events, and he said there are still some die-hard Oilers fans who tell them they root for the Titans every week except when they play the Texans.

No idea where they got that from.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ak2i7Guu1r4tfm3o1_400.jpg

Scarecrow
09-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Good game gents, somehow we find a way to keep them close. I think both teams have some questions at this point.

Playoffs
09-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Good game gents, somehow we find a way to keep them close. I think both teams have some questions at this point.

You guys gave us all we could stand. Exciting, if not a well played game. :tiphat:

Showtime100
09-15-2013, 05:14 PM
As much as I hate the Teets I can't see fit to talk smack after that game. I'm just glad we came out with the dubya. Good game to the fans of both teams.

The last game of the season could have more meaning than either team thought a couple of weeks ago.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need a doctor...:D

FirstTexansFan
09-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Go Texans!!!

chicagotexan2
09-15-2013, 05:57 PM
As much as I hate the Teets I can't see fit to talk smack after that game. I'm just glad we came out with the dubya. Good game to the fans of both teams.

The last game of the season could have more meaning than either team thought a couple of weeks ago.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need a doctor...:D

Same here. Great game but either were not as good as I thought or the teets are better than I thought. Dang their offense plan was simple and effective and the defense is good. I'm glad we got the win but that game was punishing.

Scarecrow
09-15-2013, 06:31 PM
Same here. Great game but either were not as good as I thought or the teets are better than I thought.

Its probably a bit of both.

dream_team
09-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Same here. Great game but either were not as good as I thought or the teets are better than I thought. Dang their offense plan was simple and effective and the defense is good. I'm glad we got the win but that game was punishing.

Keep in mind, they totally shut down the Steelers offense. At the same time, our OL has been playing craptacular!

Tailgate
09-15-2013, 07:39 PM

Its week 2. Division game after a short week. The only thing thst matters is a win, and great teams win these kinds of games consistently. 2-0. 14 to go.

Titans Sux 72
09-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Good thing bud spent all that money and draft picks to Shure up their o line. They suck.

TEXANRED
09-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Lookin like both wild card teams are coming out of the AFC South this year. And the South has risen again!

toronto
09-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Good thing bud spent all that money and draft picks to Shure up their o line. They suck.

Uh, you do kinda have some talent on your d-line.

Hard for anyone to go 'smack' after that game. Not for the faint of heart.

Scooter
09-16-2013, 03:29 PM
i'm still too exhausted to talk any smack after that one. i'm glad we have a week to adjust, i doubt i could handle anything more emotionally taxing than a care bears movie at this point. good game.

Texan_Bill
09-16-2013, 10:04 PM
So, I'm reading GoTitans.com this afternoon and I read something (and I wish I would've quoted it), but some poster says the Texans (and I'm paraphrasing) that the Texans are a bunch of "scrubs" but then ponders the Tinnbreds chances of making the playoffs.

Well, hey dumbass, if you lose to "scrubs" that doesn't really bode well for your playoff run, now does it??

As we (and I mean all NFL fans) enter the playoffs, do we really remember how we won games, or lost games? Our records get us there. We'll forget that it took OT to beat the Tinnbreds. It was just another "W" on the record. So Tinnbred fan, while y'all are sitting at home yet again, so will Texan fan look forward to the playoffs!!!

*EDIT*

TitanJeff does a helluva job for GoTitans.com!!! He's always treated me well!!!

As a moment of respect, RIP Flaming Sparrow, *ahem* Blazing Arrow ;).

It was always fun my brother!! I'll see you in Super Bowl Heaven shortly!!! Tinnbreds v. the Cows! :D!

Scarecrow
09-16-2013, 11:04 PM
I think some of you guys, Titan fans included, take some of the smack too literal.

You guys DO suck, and you are a bunch of scrubs, but you are still a good team. Smack doesn't have to make sense all of the time. You guys have a good rookie in Hopkins. I was hoping if you went receiver, that it would not have been him. He is going to be a big name in the AFC South IMO.

TEXANRED
09-16-2013, 11:09 PM
I think some of you guys, Titan fans included, take some of the smack too literal.

Nooooooo. If I took smack talk to literal I would do it with a mouth full of peanut butter.

brakos82
09-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Nooooooo. If I took smack talk to literal I would do it with a mouth full of peanut butter.
Totally relevant. (http://satwcomic.com/a-trip-into-american-culture)

False Start
11-13-2013, 09:14 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/KARATEKYLETITANSFANcopy.jpg