PDA

View Full Version : The Who Should I Start Thread

SCOTTexans
09-10-2013, 05:41 PM
I have not seen this Thread set-up yet so i figured ill start it out.

Post your roster question and get some educated guesses

And Specify PPR or NON PPR

Start (1) Flex

Brian Hartline vs Colts
Lamar Miller vs Colts (he had 3 yrds vs Browns but COlts gave up 173 yrds rushing last game)
Brent Celek vs Chargers
Andre Roberts vs Lions

I think it might be to soon to give-up on Miller but who do yall think?

LikeMike
09-11-2013, 08:04 AM
IŽd go with Celek. Chargers looked bad against OD and Graham and Eagles have a lightning quick offense.

Here is my dilemma (standard scoring league):

Pick 2 out of 4 HBs:

Ray Rice vs. Cleveland (he is my safe pick)
Alfred Morris vs. GB
Demarco Murrey vs. KC
Darren McFadden vs. JAX

Pick 1 out of 3 TEs (yeah, I have 3 TEs right now - picked up julio Thomas on waiver wire - will try to trade one of them for a WR)

Jared Cook vs. Atl
Jermichael Finley vs. WSH
Julio Thomas vs. NYG

Who would you pick?

dc_txtech
09-11-2013, 12:45 PM
I have not seen this Thread set-up yet so i figured ill start it out.

Post your roster question and get some educated guesses

Start (1) Flex

Brian Hartline vs Colts
Lamar Miller vs Colts (he had 3 yrds vs Browns but COlts gave up 173 yrds rushing last game)
Brent Celek vs Chargers
Andre Roberts vs Lions

I think it might be to soon to give-up on Miller but who do yall think?

I wouldn't give up on Miller but I would make him prove he deserves a starting spot before I put him back in my lineup.

Hartline looks to be a great play in PPR leagues this season and a solid play in non ppr's.

Celek I'm still not sold on, lot's of mouths to feed in Philly.

Andre Roberts is going to catch a lot of balls this season and I could see a shootout vs Detroit.

Long story short, I would probably go with Roberts followed by Hartline.

dc_txtech
09-11-2013, 12:49 PM
IŽd go with Celek. Chargers looked bad against OD and Graham and Eagles have a lightning quick offense.

Here is my dilemma:

Pick 2 out of 4 HBs:

Alfred Morris vs. GB
Demarco Murrey vs. KC
Darren McFadden vs. JAX

Pick 1 out of 3 TEs (yeah, I have 3 TEs right now - picked up julio Thomas on waiver wire - will try to trade one of them for a WR)

Jared Cook vs. Atl
Julio Thomas vs. NYG

Who would you pick?

I would go Rice and Morris.

Doesn't look like you can really go wrong at TE, I honestly don't know who I would start. Thomas probably offers the highest upside but is also probably the riskiest play.

* It's Julius Thomas

JCTexan
09-11-2013, 12:57 PM

Here is my dilemma:

Pick 2 out of 4 HBs:

Alfred Morris vs. GB
Demarco Murrey vs. KC
Darren McFadden vs. JAX

Jared Cook vs. Atl
Julio Thomas vs. NYG

Who would you pick?

I would go with Rice & Morris at RB and Finley at TE.

Playoffs
09-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Scoring system -- PPR or standard -- makes a difference.

JCTexan
09-11-2013, 01:13 PM

For mine it's standard. No PPR, 10 yards per point, 6 for TD.

Pick 1 WR:

Greg Jennings @ Chi
Brian Hartline @ Ind
Alshon Jeffery vs. Min

b0ng
09-11-2013, 01:59 PM

Pick 1 WR:

Greg Jennings @ Chi
Brian Hartline @ Ind
Alshon Jeffery vs. Min

After watching Christian Ponder look terrible I'm wary of Greg Jennings, especially against two corners as good as Tillman and Tim Jennings. I think in this case nobody would chastise you for going with the hot hand in Hartline for this one week while you keep an eye on Jennings.

Standard Scoring, No PPR

MJD @ OAK
Lamar Miller @Indy
Antonio Brown @CIN

I'm leaning MJD but that first outing against KC was rough. Conversely, I believe Gabbert isn't playing this week which means I think they go heavy on the running (or maybe they don't who the hell knows).

JCTexan
09-11-2013, 02:14 PM
After watching Christian Ponder look terrible I'm wary of Greg Jennings, especially against two corners as good as Tillman and Tim Jennings. I think in this case nobody would chastise you for going with the hot hand in Hartline for this one week while you keep an eye on Jennings.

Standard Scoring, No PPR

MJD @ OAK
Lamar Miller @Indy
Antonio Brown @CIN

I'm leaning MJD but that first outing against KC was rough. Conversely, I believe Gabbert isn't playing this week which means I think they go heavy on the running (or maybe they don't who the hell knows).

I would go with MJD.

LikeMike
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM

Pick 1 WR:

Greg Jennings @ Chi
Brian Hartline @ Ind
Alshon Jeffery vs. Min

Thanks guys, repped the ones that helped me.

For your problem IŽd also go with Hartline - his numbers will go down some, but I wouldn`t trust the other two...

@bOng

Definetly MJD. OAK`s D should help a lot. I wouldn`t go near Miller right now - Antonio Brown could be good as well, but MJD looks like a safe bet!

SCOTTexans
09-11-2013, 03:35 PM

good point. i edited the first post

SCOTTexans
09-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Here is my dilemma:
Pick 2 out of 4 HBs:

Alfred Morris vs. GB
Demarco Murrey vs. KC
Darren McFadden vs. JAX

Jared Cook vs. Atl
Julio Thomas vs. NYG

Rice and Morris (Rice had a good game against GB and with Morris i think you can't go wrong with that choice)

and Thomas, NYG can't cover TE in the Redzone...

Pick 1 WR:

Greg Jennings @ Chi
Brian Hartline @ Ind
Alshon Jeffery vs. Min

I like Hartline out of that group... he is Miami's safety net since they dont have a TE

Standard Scoring, No PPR

MJD @ OAK
Lamar Miller @Indy
Antonio Brown @CIN

Tough one... MJD Oak held the colts passing game but failed to stop the run

SCOTTexans
09-11-2013, 05:52 PM
My other League.... Non PPR

(1) WR

Dwayne Bowe
Mike Williams
Andre Roberts
Brian Hartline

LikeMike
09-11-2013, 05:53 PM

(1) WR

Dwayne Bowe
Mike Williams
Andre Roberts
Brian Hartline

IŽd go with Dwayne Bowe - yeah he was aweful last week, but too much talent and now with a decent QB. And he is a redzone target...

b0ng
09-11-2013, 05:59 PM

(1) WR

Dwayne Bowe
Mike Williams
Andre Roberts
Brian Hartline

Don't sit your studs.

mattieuk
09-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Don't sit your studs.

I'm planning on starting Terelle Pryor, over Drew Brees this week - so I'm taking a sometime sit your studs.

Never been much of a matchup guy - however Brees on the road vs Revis compared to Pryor in a home debut against the Jags swings the pendulum for me.

TexansLucky13
09-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Need help with this one for my flex spot....

James Jones WSH
Daryl Richardson @ATL

I would normally go with James Jones if not for the fact that he didn't get a single point for me last week. Thoughts?

b0ng
09-13-2013, 12:34 AM
I'm planning on starting Terelle Pryor, over Drew Brees this week - so I'm taking a sometime sit your studs.

Never been much of a matchup guy - however Brees on the road vs Revis compared to Pryor in a home debut against the Jags swings the pendulum for me.

http://i.imgur.com/3bwWSJc.gif

After watching Geno Smith tonight and thinking about how he went for 250+ yards on like 60+% completion with a TD against the Bucs are you sure that's wise?

Also, the Raiders are going to be starting Khalif Barnes at LT because Menelik Watson had to have surgery on his knee after the OAK/Indy game. I don't think the Jags are going to win or anything, but that has ugly low scoring game written all over it.

mattieuk
09-13-2013, 02:04 AM
After watching Geno Smith tonight and thinking about how he went for 250+ yards on like 60+% completion with a TD against the Bucs are you sure that's wise?

Also, the Raiders are going to be starting Khalif Barnes at LT because Menelik Watson had to have surgery on his knee after the OAK/Indy game. I don't think the Jags are going to win or anything, but that has ugly low scoring game written all over it.

I thought Geno was pretty good tonight - his receivers were not helping him out at all. I've been pretty impressed by him considering the pre-season ridiculousness that the Jets endured - and that he is playing for, well, the Jets.

From watching Pryor in preseason, I think he has got a lot of fantasy potential - his O-line wasn't great to begin with, and now his LT is down, he's going to be having to use his legs quite a bit - which I think he'll be able to do with some effect. With the yardage that Pryor put up in the air and on the ground against Indy, whom I don't think are an bad defense, I've got hope Pryor will be able to at least match Brees in fantasy points this week.

Time will tell how it goes. For what it's worth, I've also got McFadden, and picked up the Raiders DST in for the week as well, leaving Indy on the bench.

Ultimate boom or bust stuff - I'm either going to look like an idiot, or I'm going to have bragging rights over the league commish (who I'm playing this week) for the season. Regardless I'll make sure I pop back in to gloat/eat crow.

dc_txtech
09-13-2013, 10:48 AM

James Jones WSH
Daryl Richardson @ATL

I would normally go with James Jones if not for the fact that he didn't get a single point for me last week. Thoughts?

I would go with Jones. I don't see Richardson doing too much vs ATL and all Jones needs is one big catch to have a good day.

SCOTTexans
09-13-2013, 02:18 PM

James Jones WSH
Daryl Richardson @ATL

I'm starting Daryl in one of my league over Bowe, but in that situation i would go with Jones. Brees always has (2) good scoring WR and with Revis being on Cobb or Nelson that opens up catches for Jones

b0ng
09-13-2013, 04:45 PM
I thought Geno was pretty good tonight - his receivers were not helping him out at all. I've been pretty impressed by him considering the pre-season ridiculousness that the Jets endured - and that he is playing for, well, the Jets.

From watching Pryor in preseason, I think he has got a lot of fantasy potential - his O-line wasn't great to begin with, and now his LT is down, he's going to be having to use his legs quite a bit - which I think he'll be able to do with some effect. With the yardage that Pryor put up in the air and on the ground against Indy, whom I don't think are an bad defense, I've got hope Pryor will be able to at least match Brees in fantasy points this week.

Time will tell how it goes. For what it's worth, I've also got McFadden, and picked up the Raiders DST in for the week as well, leaving Indy on the bench.

Ultimate boom or bust stuff - I'm either going to look like an idiot, or I'm going to have bragging rights over the league commish (who I'm playing this week) for the season. Regardless I'll make sure I pop back in to gloat/eat crow.

Not sure how sitting what'll probably be your highest fantasy producer for matchups! will give you gloating rights but more power to ya.

htownfan32
09-13-2013, 05:09 PM
What is the opinion on Julio? He's listed as questionable but with Roddy White possibly out I don't think he sits.

b0ng
09-13-2013, 05:35 PM
What is the opinion on Julio? He's listed as questionable but with Roddy White possibly out I don't think he sits.

Julio is a good start unless you're rocking the most stacked WR corps in fantasy.

htowntexans1985
09-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Who would you put in as a flex in a standard scoring league? Julius Thomas or Joique Bell? I have Jared Cook as my TE that's why I'm not putting in Julius as the starting Tight end.

mattieuk
09-14-2013, 02:29 AM
Not sure how sitting what'll probably be your highest fantasy producer for matchups! will give you gloating rights but more power to ya.

Mostly, because on paper it's a pretty ridiculous idea, considering Brees' vast reume, and Pryor's freshness to the league.

I have had a minor change of plan though, as I see Pryor being more of a risk/reward proposition (which he obviously is). My opposition has RGIII who is starting in the earlier games on Sunday, so after seeing how the points totals are going, if I'm in a relatively strong position, the I'll likely put Brees in, who should be good for a guaranteed 14-15 points - and if I'm in need of a bit of wildcard luck to make up for a huge RGIII performance (I can easily see GB-Wash being a shootout, then I'll roll the rice with Pryor.

Thanks for your input though - appreciate it.

htownfan32
09-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Julio is a good start unless you're rocking the most stacked WR corps in fantasy.

Yeah, I'm not stacked anywhere in that league.

Current lineup:

QB - Tom Brady 11.60
RB1 - LeSean McCoy
RB2 - Trent Richardson
WR1 - Julio Jones
WR2 - Jordy Nelson
Flex - DeAndre Hopkins
TE - Owen Daniels
K - Greg Zuerline
D - Carolina Panthers

Bench:

Tony Romo (wish I'd played him over Tom Brady)
Pierre Thomas
David Wilson
Greg Jennings
Andre Roberts
Jared Cook

My other league has me WR rich though. Andre, AJ Green, and DeSean Jackson.

Playoffs
09-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Start (1) Flex

Brian Hartline vs Colts
Brent Celek vs Chargers
Andre Roberts vs Lions
Miller for me, good luck.

Here is my dilemma (standard scoring league):

Pick 2 out of 4 HBs:

Alfred Morris vs. GB
Demarco Murrey vs. KC
Darren McFadden vs. JAX

Jared Cook vs. Atl
Julio Thomas vs. NYGRice/Morris & Cook for me. Good luck.

Pick 1 WR:

Greg Jennings @ Chi
Brian Hartline @ Ind
Alshon Jeffery vs. MinHartline, Good luck.

Standard Scoring, No PPR

MJD @ OAK
Lamar Miller @Indy
Antonio Brown @CINMJD for me, good luck.

(1) WR
Dwayne Bowe
Mike Williams
Andre Roberts
Brian HartlineBowe for me, good luck.

James Jones WSH
Daryl Richardson @ATLRichardson for me, good luck.

htownfan32
09-15-2013, 05:39 PM
So... I started DeAndre in the flex :D

PapaL
09-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Here's some friendly advise; Don't start MJD. Ugh, shouldn't have drafted him. That's some more advise, don't draft him.

Playoffs
09-15-2013, 10:44 PM
Here's some friendly advise; Don't start MJD. Ugh, shouldn't have drafted him. That's some more advise, don't draft him.

Yeah, he was injured right after the 2nd quarter started and didn't return.

So... I started DeAndre in the flex :DNice.

htownfan32
09-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Yeah, he was injured right after the 2nd quarter started and didn't return.

Nice.

Yep. Him Julio and Jordy Nelson came through for me today. I could have done even better if I'd started Romo over Brady.

mattieuk
09-16-2013, 07:05 PM
So... I started DeAndre in the flex :D

Good job! I tried trading for him midweek, but unfortunately got shot down.

Playoffs
09-16-2013, 07:11 PM
We have a nice lead with our opponent having one player to play.

He'd have to score 2 TDs & get 200+ yards, or 3 TDs & 80+ yards to overtake us...

That player is AJ Green and I'm not resting easy. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/PlagueEleven/Smileys/no.gif

b0ng
09-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Good job! I tried trading for him midweek, but unfortunately got shot down.

So how'd that Brees sitting for Pryor business work out?

b0ng
09-17-2013, 01:44 AM
So lets get busy doing week 3, I have a few difficult decisions:

Reggie Wayne is playing @SF. My other options are Josh Gordon @MIN or Antonio Brown vsCHI.

For my Flex I currently have
MJD @SEA
or
G. Bernard vsGB
L. Miller vsATL
Gordon
Brown (Mentioned above)

What do you think?

PapaL
09-17-2013, 09:46 AM

Reggie Wayne is playing @SF. My other options are Josh Gordon @MIN or Antonio Brown vsCHI.

MJD @SEA
or
G. Bernard vsGB
L. Miller vsATL
Gordon
Brown (Mentioned above)

What do you think?

Reggie Wayne or Antonio Brown are your 2 real choices since Gordon is coming off a 2 week suspension and QB2 (Jason Campbell) will be starting. I'd probably got with Wayne.

MJD is hurt and that game is in SEA. MJD should be on the bench.
Bernard made some noise last night.
L.Miller has been decent.

If it's a PPR league then I'd take whichever WR I didn't start.

mattieuk
09-17-2013, 11:30 AM
So how'd that Brees sitting for Pryor business work out?

I chickened out at the last minute. After my QB matchup (RGIII) didn't set the world alight, I didn't need the points I thought I would have needed to get the win this week.

Turns out the deliberation was for nought though, as I ended up winning the week by 20 points, and Brees got 12.88 points, and Pryor 10.04 points in our league.

That said - I've put a waiver request in for EJ Manuel, to drop Pryor, who plays Miami on Brees' bye-week. If Pryor isn't going to be posting decent numbers against Jacksonville, perhaps my hopes were misplaced in him at this point.

Playoffs
09-17-2013, 04:27 PM

MJD @SEA
or
G. Bernard vsGB
L. Miller vsATL
Gordon
Brown (Mentioned above)Wayne & Bernard for me.

htownfan32
09-17-2013, 07:03 PM

MJD @SEA
or
G. Bernard vsGB
L. Miller vsATL
Gordon
Brown (Mentioned above)

What do you think?

I would not start MJD at all. Lamar miller did well last week but ATL has given up 0 rushing TDs so far. I'm not too sure about Josh Gordon or Antonio Brown, but given the anemic pace of Pittsburgh's offense I'd avoid Brown. Bernard might be your best bet.

htownfan32
09-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Brady vs Tampa Bay or Romo vs. St. Louis?

HOU-TEX
09-19-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm having a tough time deciding which TE to start this week. Any input would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards Finley, but need that extra push

Jared Cook @ Dallas

or

Jermichael Finley @ NO

PapaL
09-19-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm having a tough time deciding which TE to start this week. Any input would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards Finley, but need that extra push

Jared Cook @ Dallas

or

Jermichael Finley @ NO

Ummm GB is playing CIN. AZ is @NO. Who do you mean?

CIN defense is hurt and Rogers will be flinging the ball all over.

HOU-TEX
09-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Ummm GB is playing CIN. AZ is @NO. Who do you mean?

CIN defense is hurt and Rogers will be flinging the ball all over.

My bad, you're right. I must've been looking at the Fitz since he's questionable with a hammy

So you'd go with Finley?

LikeMike
09-19-2013, 06:31 PM
So, a couple of questions for me (yahoo standard scoring league)

HB: Pick 2 out of 4

Ray Rice vs HOU (questionable for the game)
Alfred Morris vs. DET
Demarco Murray vs. STL
Darren McFadden vs. DEN

TE pick 1:

Julius Thomas vs. OAK
Jermichael Finley vs. CIN

Playoffs
09-19-2013, 06:35 PM
HB: Pick 2 out of 4

Ray Rice vs HOU (questionable for the game)
Alfred Morris vs. DET
Demarco Murray vs. STL
Darren McFadden vs. DEN

TE pick 1:

Julius Thomas vs. OAK
Jermichael Finley vs. CIN

Morris/Murray/Thomas for me. Good luck.

PapaL
09-19-2013, 06:51 PM
My bad, you're right. I must've been looking at the Fitz since he's questionable with a hammy

So you'd go with Finley?

I'd start Finely however rotoworld is ranking Cook #7 and Finely #9.

LikeMike
09-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Morris/Murray/Thomas for me. Good luck.

Thanks! msr...

b0ng
09-20-2013, 02:38 AM
I'd start Finely however rotoworld is ranking Cook #7 and Finely #9.

I would be tempted to start Cook because of the defensive match-up and because Finley is frustrating as all hell with his drops.

thunderkyss
09-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Romo or Bradford?

Playoffs
09-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Romo or Bradford?

Romo for me, good luck.

Playoffs
09-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Romo or Bradford?

Romo for me, good luck.

Rookie C had a much better day, helps Romo. :cool:

PapaL
09-23-2013, 10:48 AM

So you'd go with Finley?

I would be tempted to start Cook because of the defensive match-up and because Finley is frustrating as all hell with his drops.

Neither had a great day but only one played so yeah...my bad!

In other TE news, Vernon Davis screwed me in a league. SMH.

b0ng
09-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Week 4 Standard Scoring 0PPR

Choose 2 WR:

Wayne vs Jax
V. Jackson vs Ari
J. Gordon vs Cin
A. Brown vs Min

Flex:

G. Bernard vs Cle
L. Miller vs NO
The WR's not picked

This one hurts. Think you have to start Wayne and Bernard for sure but the second WR is up in the air.

LikeMike
09-24-2013, 06:00 PM
@ b0ng

WR:

Wayne vs Jax
A. Brown vs Min

Flex:

G. Bernard vs Cle

SacHawk
09-24-2013, 06:08 PM
Seahawks Defense :D

SCOTTexans
09-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Seahawks Defense :D

We'll see you post that in the winer thread at the end of the week :D

Choose 2 WR:

Wayne vs Jax
V. Jackson vs Ari
J. Gordon vs Cin
A. Brown vs Min

Flex:

G. Bernard vs Cle
L. Miller vs NO

For how much i want J Gordon and Miller to do good cause i am forced to start them i would go with V Jackson, A Brown, and G Bernard

htownfan32
09-24-2013, 10:01 PM
Indy D vs Jax, or Cowboys D vs Chargers?

SacHawk
09-24-2013, 10:14 PM
I'd take the Mira Loma High School defense against Jax. Indy is a no brainer.

SCOTTexans
09-25-2013, 04:05 PM
NON PPR

Start - 3 WR, 1 Flex

Andre Johnson -hurt
Josh Gordon - Rookie QB
Brian Hartline
Mike Williams - Rookie QB
Alshon Jeffery
Andre Roberts

Lamar Miller

Charles Clay

b0ng
09-26-2013, 01:57 AM
NON PPR

Start - 3 WR, 1 Flex

Andre Johnson -hurt
Josh Gordon - Rookie QB
Brian Hartline
Alshon Jeffery
Andre Roberts

Lamar Miller

Charles Clay

Andre (If playing)
Gordon (He proved he can do okay with Hoyer starting)
Hartline (T. Hill is doing alright and Hartline has more targets than Wallace)
Williams (If Andre isn't playing)

Clay over Miller but it's a coinflip man. I don't really feel good about either of them tbh. I'd check waiver wire for whatever will fit in your flex and look at match-ups.

New dilemma pending deal: Standard Scoring 0PPR 10 man

FLEX: MJD, Miller or whatever WR not chosen
WR (Only 1): Wayne vs JAX, A. Brown vs MIN, J. Gordon vs CIN,

NCTexan
09-26-2013, 09:42 AM

WR (Only 1): Wayne vs JAX, A. Brown vs MIN, J. Gordon vs CIN,

Wayne or Brown. I would probably lean Brown though because I'd be worried they wouldn't keep Wayne in most of the game with how many points they'll probably rack up. But I think Wayne is better than MJD or Miller, so I'd roll with them both.

SacHawk
09-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Rivers against Dallas or Matty Ice against the Patties?

b0ng
09-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Rivers against Dallas or Matty Ice against the Patties?

You would probably want to start the example of Consistency in Matty Ice plus the Pats secondary is rather bleh. Rivers is more of a gamble bet than anything.

SacHawk
09-26-2013, 04:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing. But I needed the confirmation. Thanks!

Playoffs
09-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Indy D vs Jax, or Cowboys D vs Chargers?Colts, good luck.

NON PPR

Start - 3 WR, 1 Flex

Andre Johnson -hurt
Josh Gordon - Rookie QB
Brian Hartline
Alshon Jeffery
Andre Roberts

Lamar Miller/Charles ClayGordon(check injury status), Hartline, Jeffrey & Miller, good luck.

WR (Only 1): Wayne vs JAX, A. Brown vs MIN, J. Gordon vs CIN,Brown, Miller, MJD, Gordon in that order for me, good luck. If "0PPR" means its ppr, might bump Gordon but check his status.

Rivers against Dallas or Matty Ice against the Patties?Matty Ice, good luck.

LikeMike
09-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Last minute advice at HB '(pick 1 - I am starting A. Morris for sure):

Ray Rice vs. BUF (coming of injury, his work load may be very limited)
or
Demarco Murray vs. SD (good defense)
or
Darren McFadden vs. WS (aweful defense so far)

dc_txtech
09-29-2013, 12:53 PM

or
or

I would go with Murray.

Playoffs
09-29-2013, 01:01 PM

or
or

Nice backs, Murray for me. Good luck.

thunderkyss
10-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Tony Romo vs the Broncos
Sam Bradford vs the Jags

dc_txtech
10-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Tony Romo vs the Broncos
Sam Bradford vs the Jags

Romo should rack up points trying to keep pace with Denver. Bradford may have a good day against a terrible Jags D but Fisher likes to play defense and control the clock.

Start Romo.

JCTexan
10-02-2013, 11:11 AM
I need some advice... No PPR, 10 yards per point, 6 for TD.

Pick 1 TE:

Martellus Bennett vs. NO
Jared Cook vs. Jax

Pick 2 RB:

MJD @ STL
Daryl Richardson vs. Jax
Ryan Mathews @Oak

b0ng
10-02-2013, 01:36 PM

Pick 1 TE:

Martellus Bennett vs. NO
Jared Cook vs. Jax

Pick 2 RB:

MJD @ STL
Daryl Richardson vs. Jax
Ryan Mathews @Oak

Cook, MJD and Richardson. The rams defense blows this year, and ho ho ho, so does the Jaguars. Ryan Mathews is barely rosterable, much less a start. I might see if Woodhead was on the waiver wire in your case.

0 PPR, standard scoring:
MJD @ STL
Josh Gordon vs Balt

pick one:
Tannehill vs Balt
Pryor vs SD
Manning vs Philly?

SCOTTexans
10-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Tony Romo vs the Broncos
Sam Bradford vs the Jags

I would have to go with Bradford. Every QB has had a field day playing the Jags and the Rams really need to win and with no run game they will rack up the points

Pick 1 TE:

Martellus Bennett vs. NO
Jared Cook vs. Jax

Pick 2 RB:

MJD @ STL
Daryl Richardson vs. Jax
Ryan Mathews @Oak

Bennett, Matthews are more consistant scorers

Cook, MJD and Richardson. The rams defense blows this year, and ho ho ho, so does the Jaguars. Ryan Mathews is barely rosterable, much less a start. I might see if Woodhead was on the waiver wire in your case.

0 PPR, standard scoring:
MJD @ STL
Josh Gordon vs Balt

pick one:
Tannehill vs Balt
Pryor vs SD
Manning vs Philly?

Gordon and Manning (Philly has a bad D)

htownfan32
10-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Owen Daniels vs. 49ers
or
Jared Cook vs. Jaguars?

Also, Tom Brady vs. Cinci
or
Alex Smith vs. Tennessee?

Playoffs
10-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Tony Romo vs the Broncos
Sam Bradford vs the JagsRomo for me, good luck.

0 PPR, standard scoring:
MJD @ STL
Josh Gordon vs Balt

pick one:
Tannehill vs Balt
Pryor vs SD
Manning vs Philly?Gordon & Tannehill for me, good luck.

Owen Daniels vs. 49ers
or
Jared Cook vs. Jaguars?

Also, Tom Brady vs. Cinci
or
Alex Smith vs. Tennessee?Cook & Brady for me, good luck.

thunderkyss
10-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Tony Romo vs the Broncos
Sam Bradford vs the Jags

I appreciate all the advice guys. Let's throw another option out there.

Terrell Pryor vs SanDiego?

dc_txtech
10-03-2013, 02:56 PM
I appreciate all the advice guys. Let's throw another option out there.

Terrell Pryor vs SanDiego?

Tempting but no. Too much of a wild card at this point for my liking.

htownfan32
10-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Romo for me, good luck.

Gordon & Tannehill for me, good luck.

Cook & Brady for me, good luck.

Thanks! :D

Corrosion
10-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Matt Ryan against the Jets or Michael Vick against the Giants ?!

Flex spot -

Jacquizz Rodgers Vs Jets
Andre Ellington Vs Carolina
Rashad Jennings Vs San Diego (with McFadden & Reece likely out in front of him)
Donnie Avery Vs the Tinbreds.

Bye Weeks have me all bent outa shape.

dc_txtech
10-04-2013, 12:18 PM

Flex spot -

Jacquizz Rodgers Vs Jets

Bye Weeks have me all bent outa shape.

Jets have a top ten pass defense, the Giants can't stop anything. I would play the matchup and go with Vick.

As for the flex spot none of them really look like great options. Assuming DMC and Reece are out, I would go with Jennings

Playoffs
10-04-2013, 12:36 PM

Flex spot -

Jacquizz Rodgers Vs Jets

Vick(by a nose) & Jennings for me, with Quizz next highest. Good luck.

Corrosion
10-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Jets have a top ten pass defense, the Giants can't stop anything. I would play the matchup and go with Vick.

As for the flex spot none of them really look like great options. Assuming DMC and Reece are out, I would go with Jennings

Vick(by a nose) & Jennings for me, with Quizz next highest. Good luck.

Thanks , both of you confirmed what I was thinking ....

This is my wife's FF team which she asks me who to play most of the time, she did real well early in the draft but the bench was really hurting and with three guy's on bye weeks , its a hot mess.

I picked up Jennings with the thought of starting him if DMC & Reece are out , if he doesn't get the start I can go with one of Jacquizz Rodgers , Coby Fleener or Donnie Avery at the Flex.

thunderkyss
10-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Romo should rack up points trying to keep pace with Denver. Bradford may have a good day against a terrible Jags D but Fisher likes to play defense and control the clock.

Start Romo.

Romo for me, good luck.

Thanks guys, I'm going to win my game & my week

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/155668/ric-flair-wooooooo-o.gif

LikeMike
10-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Next week is tough for me. Yahoo standard scoring league:

WR (pick 3 out of 5):

D. Thomas vs. JAX (sure starter)
L. Fitzgerald vs. SF (tough defense...)
A. Brown vs. NYJ
J. Blackmon vs. DEN (hopefully with Henne as QB)
D. Hopkins vs. STL (hopefully with somebody else at QB...)

HB (pick 2 out of 3):

R. Rice vs. GB
D. Murray vs. WAS
A. Morris vs DAL

htownfan32
10-08-2013, 01:41 PM
I lost Julio. Anywho, I'm concerned about starting defenses this week.

I have Carolina's defense, but I'm going to either take the Rams against us or the Eagles against Tampa Bay. Any other defense suggestions based on matchups?

b0ng
10-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I lost Julio. Anywho, I'm concerned about starting defenses this week.

I have Carolina's defense, but I'm going to either take the Rams against us or the Eagles against Tampa Bay. Any other defense suggestions based on matchups?

I wouldn't trust the Eagles defense those guys are pitiful. The Jets (Steelers are bad on offense this year), Panthers, Rams/Houston, and possibly the Cardinals (Kaep regression + Patrick Peterson on ST's and defense) seem to have favorable match-ups and are probably on the waiver wire.

LikeMike
10-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Next week is tough for me. Yahoo standard scoring league:

WR (pick 3 out of 5):

D. Thomas vs. JAX (sure starter)
L. Fitzgerald vs. SF (tough defense...)
A. Brown vs. NYJ
J. Blackmon vs. DEN (hopefully with Henne as QB)
D. Hopkins vs. STL (hopefully with somebody else at QB...)

HB (pick 2 out of 3):

R. Rice vs. GB
D. Murray vs. WAS
A. Morris vs DAL

Anyone can help me out here? My girlfriend is probably gonna give birth to my first child this weekend, so I won`t have the mind to change my lineup later...

dc_txtech
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Anyone can help me out here? My girlfriend is probably gonna give birth to my first child this weekend, so I won`t have the mind to change my lineup later...

Congrats man that's awesome!

I don't think you can really miss on your running backs. Those are 3 good players with 3 good matchups but I would definitely have Murray in there.

At WR, definitely Thomas. I would also start Blackmon as Gabbo isn't gonna play and JAX is gonna have to throw the ball to keep up. For the third slot I would roll with Brown, he's on pace for a monster season.

NCTexan
10-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Up 96 to 76.8.

All he has left is Rivers. I have either Woodhead or Richardson. PPR, standard past that. Advice? I'm leaning Woodhead.

PapaL
10-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Up 96 to 76.8.

All he has left is Rivers. I have either Woodhead or Richardson. PPR, standard past that. Advice? I'm leaning Woodhead.

PPR? Woodhead. Matthews is a scrub and woodhead has outplayed him both in running and catching out of the backfield.

dc_txtech
10-14-2013, 11:14 AM
PPR? Woodhead. Matthews is a scrub and woodhead has outplayed him both in running and catching out of the backfield.

Agreed.

NCTexan
10-14-2013, 02:03 PM

MSR, that's what I figured.

Agreed.

Repped.

Just wanted to double check. He's the other guy tied for first in this league so I wanted to make sure I got a second opinion.

htownfan32
10-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Up 96 to 76.8.

Weird. I have both Woodhead and Richardson in, but no ppr. The other guy has Gates I think. Around the same scores, so I'll be fine there. I would go with Woodhead if I can only have one. Richardson has been kinda sucky, but I did get him second round so there was potential value.

In another league I'm up by 10 but all my players have played. He's got Gates. Chances on that? If Gates has a bad to okay game I think I should be fine.

TheIronDuke
10-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Ugh, my first time playing fantasy this year as the GM for my wife's team because she was sucking. She traded our #1 RB Doug Martin for CJ Spiller. I'm pissed but just thought I'd see if anyone can back me up on how terrible that decision was or if I'm just being a douche.

Dutchrudder
10-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Ugh, my first time playing fantasy this year as the GM for my wife's team because she was sucking. She traded our #1 RB Doug Martin for CJ Spiller. I'm pissed but just thought I'd see if anyone can back me up on how terrible that decision was or if I'm just being a douche.

Was the trade made before the season started?

TheIronDuke
10-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Was the trade made before the season started?

No, just a few hours ago.

Dutchrudder
10-17-2013, 02:48 PM
No, just a few hours ago.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/31833i2CA3DAB7DB09D8DE/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Women man...

The number one team in one of my leagues just lost Julio Jones last week, so I was happy to see that he will be hurting at WR. He hadn't made a transaction yet, so he was 1 on the waiver wire. The only girl in our league, who doesn't know a lot about this stuff, decided to drop Pierre Garcon because he was on a bye week. So of course he picked Garcon up and doesn't miss a beat... :mariopalm:

dc_txtech
10-17-2013, 02:58 PM

They've both been equally bad in my league.

TheIronDuke
10-17-2013, 03:03 PM
She's been cursed this year, also has Tom Brady, Roddy White, Texans defense, Martin. But I think Martin has a lot more left than Spiller does.

Appreciate you guy's feedback. I've never done fantasy because I knew I'd get too much into it. Now that I'm hooked I don't have a team because my wife went Jerry Jones and fired me so I gotta wait til next year.

htownfan32
10-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Start Case Keenum everyone

:trapstar:

Dutchrudder
10-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Doug Martin has outscored CJ Spiller by 10+ points in both of my leagues this year, and he has played 1 less game, AND he isn't dealing with an ankle injury. Martin is clearly the better player for the rest of the season.

dc_txtech
10-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Doug Martin has outscored CJ Spiller by 10+ points in both of my leagues this year, and he has played 1 less game, AND he isn't dealing with an ankle injury. Martin is clearly the better player for the rest of the season.

I agree that Martin is the better back to have and I was off the Spiller wagon long before the season started. I didn't realize CJ had played an extra game but that still puts them at roughly 8 ppg for Spiller and 11 for Martin in my main league. At this point though they both have been busts for where they were picked and I wouldn't fault someone too much for making the trade.

Corrosion
10-18-2013, 06:54 PM

My wifes opponent this week started Keenum .... he's projected to put up 10.5 points.

Considering how last week went - the Texans defense scoring a Zero , Matt Schaub (7.4) being the only viable replacement for Matt Ryan being on a bye .... Ray Rice going from fantasy stud to dud .... I think he's giving her a handicap (he's sitting Aaron Rodgers) ..... she's not had a good year with what looked like a strong fantasy roster.

Week one starters - put up 135.6 points .... last week 76 points.

Matt Ryan
Ray Rice
Reggie Bush
A.J. Green
Antonio Brown
Antonio Gates
Pierre Garcon
Texans D/ST
Greg Zuerlein, StL K

Bench week 1 47.5 points .... last week 7.1 points.

Michael Vick
Mike Williams (TB)
Shonn Greene
Jacquizz Rodgers
Kendall Wright
Coby Fleener
LaRod Stephens-Howling

SCOTTexans
10-22-2013, 05:22 PM

Looks like your wife can predict the future.... :bravo:

There is no way i would have done the trade then though

TheIronDuke
10-22-2013, 05:24 PM
I had a lot of crow to eat with that one. She was right, I guess, and I told her that and it hurt.

htownfan32
10-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Up by 10 points, I needed Marshawn Lynch to have a crappy game. I also had Greg the Leg left to play. He outplayed Lynch by quite a few points. :D

On to next week.

Dutchrudder
10-29-2013, 10:39 AM
I had a lot of crow to eat with that one. She was right, I guess, and I told her that and it hurt.

That's just dumb luck, you can't predict injury. Spiller had .8 points this week, that's not much of a difference to the guy that didn't play.

Trail.Blazr
10-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Debating my final WR slot for week 9.

Stevie Johnson(BUF) at home vs KC. Per Yahoo, Johnson(hip flexor) was noticeably limping and hobbling around for much of the second half.

vs.

Marvin Jones(CIN) @ MIA. Jones was targeted 8 times last week vs Jets with 4 td's. Targeted 6 times w/TD the week prior and targeted 5 times w/TD the week prior. He's a no-namer, whos trend is showing more involvement with each week.

Normally I'd stick with Johnson, but against KC and I'm not keen on hip flexor.

I'm in 2nd place in my league right now and 3-5th is a game back. :) this is a crucial pick.

Thanks!

SCOTTexans
10-30-2013, 06:19 PM

Stevie Johnson(BUF) at home vs KC. Per Yahoo, Johnson(hip flexor) was noticeably limping and hobbling around for much of the second half.

vs.

Marvin Jones(CIN) @ MIA. Jones was targeted 8 times last week vs Jets with 4 td's. Targeted 6 times w/TD the week prior and targeted 5 times w/TD the week prior. He's a no-namer, whos trend is showing more involvement with each week.

I'm in 2nd place in my league right now and 3-5th is a game back. :) this is a crucial pick.

Thanks!

Marvin Jones would be mine. Johnson looked really hurt at the end of the Saints game and Marvin has destroyed it in fantasy leagues the past 3 weeks....

htownfan32
10-31-2013, 01:07 AM

vs.

Thanks!

Marvin Jones. Andy Dalton is on a hot streak and he's caught touchdowns successively, I think. I tried to nab him on waivers but I have the worst waiver claim possible, so it didn't work out. I'll be starting Josh Gordon instead. I left him out in all three of my leagues last week (won all three, so no biggie) and left a lot of points on the bench. I'll be counting on him to produce.

Trail.Blazr
10-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks htown and Scott, for confirming my thoughts. I had tentatively put Marvin in, in case I missed a chance to update my lineup again prior to a camping trip I start on Friday. Much for the same reasons you both convey.

Trail.Blazr
10-31-2013, 08:33 AM

Can't do it! Not quite yet. But I do wonder how many Case supporters out there will? If you started Case, post up!

For all the chatter in the past month supporting Case, I would expect there to be a good dozen people on this board who've picked him up at the very least, but they should put their boy in the starter slot! Go all in! HAHAHA

What's more, I'd love to see that strategy pay off for you. I'm chicken but........:chicken:

Won't mind eating crow.

SCOTTexans
10-31-2013, 08:44 AM
Can't do it! Not quite yet. But I do wonder how many Case supporters out there will? If you started Case, post up!

For all the chatter in the past month supporting Case, I would expect there to be a good dozen people on this board who've picked him up at the very least, but they should put their boy in the starter slot! Go all in! HAHAHA

What's more, I'd love to see that strategy pay off for you. I'm chicken but........:chicken:

Won't mind eating crow.

Case is on the ESPN Fantasy guys list of buy low stock... He is getting some props

NCTexan
10-31-2013, 10:22 AM
Case Keenum or Jason Campbell?

regular scoring. Assuming I can get Case off of Waivers.

PapaL
10-31-2013, 11:16 AM

How bad is your QB situation that those are your only choices? YIKES

Campbell played very well last week but I think Case has more/better weapons.

htownfan32
10-31-2013, 11:31 AM

Eek. Is no one else available? Terrelle Pryor, Ryan Tannehill, and a few other better options are still available in my league.

Keenum, I think.

Trail.Blazr
10-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Given Campbell vs Keenam, I'd have to go all homer on this.

Campbell isn't what I'd want to consider an upgrade, so if the brain says it's a split.. go with the heart.

NCTexan
10-31-2013, 12:01 PM
How bad is your QB situation that those are your only choices? YIKES

Campbell played very well last week but I think Case has more/better weapons.

Eek. Is no one else available? Terrelle Pryor, Ryan Tannehill, and a few other better options are still available in my league.

Keenum, I think.

Given Campbell vs Keenam, I'd have to go all homer on this.

Campbell isn't what I'd want to consider an upgrade, so if the brain says it's a split.. go with the heart.

It's a 16 person league. My starting QB is Stafford so he's on bye. I had some other options, throughout the season but they all go injured. In the draft QBs went early and often. I ended up with Richardson, Fred Jackson, Woodhead, and Forte at RB though. I also had Pierre Thomas but traded him earlier for some WR help. So I ended up okay.

I currently have Campbell on the roster and I'm hoping for Keenum on waivers.

SCOTTexans
11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
NON PPR

(1) Flex
(2) WR
(2) RB

Wr Fitzgerald
Wr Torrey Smith
Wr Keenan Allen
Wr Cecil Short
Wr Brian HArline

RB - Johnson
Rb - Bell
Rb - Zac Stacy
RB - Mike James

Its a good problem but a must win game against the leader

Playoffs
11-10-2013, 12:45 PM
NON PPR

(1) Flex
(2) WR
(2) RB

Wr Fitzgerald
Wr Torrey Smith
Wr Keenan Allen
Wr Cecil Short
Wr Brian HArline

RB - Johnson
Rb - Bell
Rb - Zac Stacy
RB - Mike James

Its a good problem but a must win game against the leader

Johnson(if Chris), Stacy, Bell(if LeVeon), Allen for me.

htowntexans1985
11-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Denarius Moore, Andre Ellington, of Ben Tate for a flex.

Playoffs
11-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Denarius Moore, Andre Ellington, of Ben Tate for a flex.

I'd be forced to go with Tate. He has to know this is his audition for a big free agency contract, with the knock on him being injuries.

Wouldn't fault you for Ellington, though.

htownfan32
11-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Can't quite figure out my flex for this upcoming weekend.
Non PPR

1) Andre Ellington
2) Mike Tolbert
3) Riley Cooper
4) Marvin Jones

I'm leaning towards Cooper because him and Foles have a good connection.

Playoffs
11-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Can't quite figure out my flex for this upcoming weekend.
Non PPR

1) Andre Ellington
2) Mike Tolbert
3) Riley Cooper
4) Marvin Jones

I'm leaning towards Cooper because him and Foles have a good connection.

1,3,4,2 for me... so Ellington, then Cooper. Might change my mind later in the week, though, with injury/etc. news.

Dutchrudder
11-13-2013, 02:54 PM
I'd stick with Cooper and let it ride. Dude has been on fire the last two weeks since he got a white QB to throw to him. Coincidence...?

htownfan32
11-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Hmm... it'll be a tough decision to make. Dutch's got a point, though, Cooper has been on fire. Can't believe he was still available to pick up this week.

Playoffs
11-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Hmm... it'll be a tough decision to make. Dutch's got a point, though, Cooper has been on fire. Can't believe he was still available to pick up this week.

Cooper was the reason my team lost last week. :mad:

Ellington vs. Jaguars is intriguing, though. Anybody vs. Jags. :lol:

htownfan32
11-14-2013, 06:44 PM
Cooper was the reason my team lost last week. :mad:

Ellington vs. Jaguars is intriguing, though. Anybody vs. Jags. :lol:

Except for Titans D vs Jax :wadepalm: I only got a few points out of them instead of the 14 or 12 or whatever it was from the Carolina D on my bench.

Lesson: Don't bench Carolina's D.

HOU-TEX
11-18-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm THAT guy who sat Ray Rice this week, knowing how bad the Bears run D was. I was still able to muster 36 points out of CJ1k and Joique Bell

Lurvinator11
11-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Alright, I am in a must win situation in the worst possible week. I have Demarius Thomas starting, which normally does me good, but I need a 2nd WR and all of my other guys have been lackluster at best. I have Roddy White, who is going up against the saints on thursday night. I know the Saints CB suffered a bad injury, so White might be able to pick them apart, however the Falcons are a dumpster fire this season, and White is coming off of injury.

Then I have Hakeem Nicks. He sucks, but he is playing at home against Dallas, who he torched the first week. Dallas also has a bad passing D (Statistically)

Finally I have Boldin, who is playing Washington on Monday night. He had a decent game last week, but San Frans passing game has been somewhat meh, and I don't know if I can rely on this game.

I am playing the 2nd best team in my league, and I need a win to stay alive in the playoffs, since there is a log jam for half the teams trying to get those final 4 spots.

Who should I start???

(P.S. I am going with Cumberland at TE, because I have no good TE on the WW. Is that a decent pickup? Or should I go with someone else?)

Dutchrudder
11-19-2013, 11:38 PM
I'd go with Nicks, but I'm 2-9 in one league, and 7-4 in another, so I dunno.

Playoffs
11-20-2013, 12:34 AM
(P.S. I am going with Cumberland at TE, because I have no good TE on the WW. Is that a decent pickup? Or should I go with someone else?)

What are your other TE options?

Lurvinator11
11-20-2013, 12:43 AM
What are your other TE options?

On the wire, Jared Cook just hit the market, and he's going against Chicago.

Other potentials are Tim Wright, who I actually had last week, and Heath Miller, who hasn't done much. I was screwed at TE when OD went down.

Any insight on my WR issue?

htownfan32
11-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Jordan Cameron vs PIT or Garrett Graham vs. JAX?

Cameron was fine while Hoyer/Weeden were throwing to him. With Campbell under center he gets nary a point.

htowntexans1985
11-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Murray, Tate, Andre Brown, and Matt forte. I need 2 to start, and one for flex. Only one I'm sure on is forte.

SCOTTexans
11-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Pick one of each... non PPR

TE
Jason Witten vs Giants
Rob Housler Vs Colts

WR
Rod Streater Vs Titans
Brian Hartline Vs Panthers

Playoffs
11-21-2013, 03:31 PM
On the wire, Jared Cook just hit the market, and he's going against Chicago.

Other potentials are Tim Wright, who I actually had last week, and Heath Miller, who hasn't done much.Miller is getting more targets as of late, and Ben is coming around. Browns 23rd against FF TEs scoring. Wright is a no for me.
Any insight on my WR issue?At first blush I'd say Nicks for the matchup, but Boldin & White got 9 targets last week to Nicks' 5. Is Nicks injured? I think I'm choosing between Boldin/White and leaning Boldin.

Jordan Cameron vs PIT or Garrett Graham vs. JAX? Tough call. Graham had huge targets last week, I think I'd go with GG.

Murray, Tate, Andre Brown, and Matt forte. I need 2 to start, and one for flex. Only one I'm sure on is forte.Forte & Tate for sure, Brown next for me.

Pick one of each... non PPR

TE
Jason Witten vs Giants
Rob Housler Vs Colts

Witten easily for me.

WR
Rod Streater Vs Titans
Brian Hartline Vs Panthers
Fakk! Going against the #1 & #2 DEFs for fantasy WRs in my league. I have both rated ~same. Gun to head I think Hartline because of higher number of targets.

Remember I'm no FF expert, but I did stay here... https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nqGovyY1aVo/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/ae-03nYsAAA/s46-c-k-no/photo.jpg

So go with your gut & good luck.

SCOTTexans
11-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Witten easily for me.

Fakk! Going against the #1 & #2 DEFs for fantasy WRs in my league. I have both rated ~same. Gun to head I think Hartline because of higher number of targets.

Yeah i made some all or nothing trades with a receiver desprite team (we have (3) WR, (1) TE, and (1) flex. kinda wierd set-up)

Alshon Jeffery for Zac Stacy
Dwyane Bowe for Bobby Rainey

I still have Johnson, Josh Gordon, then slim picks for WR

So i left me a little short handed on reveivers but i have Chris Johnson and Lamar Miller for RB, i saw the trade as a high risk/high reward transaction but i think i came out on top

Lurvinator11
11-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Miller is getting more targets as of late, and Ben is coming around. Browns 23rd against FF TEs scoring. Wright is a no for me.
At first blush I'd say Nicks for the matchup, but Boldin & White got 9 targets last week to Nicks' 5. Is Nicks injured? I think I'm choosing between Boldin/White and leaning Boldin.

Thank you. I just picked up Miller, and I am going with Boldin.

Let's hope I can pull out a W

b0ng
11-26-2013, 03:26 PM
LETS POST SOME QUESTIONS:

Pick 1. 0 PPR 6pt TD

G. Bernard vs SD
CJ Spiller vs ATL

While I'm leaning Bernard, Atlanta's running defense is such a hot mess right now that it seems like Spiller might get the nod here. Thoughts on this?

htowntexans1985
11-29-2013, 10:44 PM
I got 3 to choose from for a Wr2. Anquan Boldin, Percy Harvin, or Keenan Allen.

Heath Shuler
11-30-2013, 11:15 AM

Allen for sure.
Good luck.

Playoffs
11-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Pick 1. 0 PPR 6pt TD

G. Bernard vs SD
CJ Spiller vs ATL
Bernard for me - Chargers have allowed 7 RB scores in the past four games.

I got 3 to choose from for a Wr2. Anquan Boldin, Percy Harvin, or Keenan Allen.Leaning Allen for me. It's close, but...

Crabtree returning(limited) this week may hurt Boldin(may help, too). Harvin was listed as "did not participate" Friday, although there was no Friday practice.

htowntexans1985
11-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Thanks fellas for the feedback.

Heath Shuler
11-30-2013, 04:28 PM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 35m

Source: #Seahawks WR Percy Harvin's surgically repaired hip flared up again. He's seeing doctors today, but his status for MNF is in doubt.

SCOTTexans
12-03-2013, 02:20 PM
NON PPR

(1) Flex

Ladarius Green vs NYG
Lamar Miller vs Pit
Brian Hartline vs Pit
Rod Streater vs NYJ
Bobby Rainey vs Buf

(1) QB

Russell Wilson vs SF
Carson Palmer vs StL
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Den

Lurvinator11
12-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Alright. Made the playoffs, and I need to figure out who to start in my PPR league.

First question is at WR. I got D Thomas going up against Tennessee, Roddy White going against GB, Edelman going against Cleveland, and Boldin going against Seattle. I'm really leaning towards starting D Thomas and White, but I'm not too sold on White. Any further suggestions will help.

I'm also a little scared about my QB situation. I have Brees who is going against Carolina. Carolina has been doing alright this season, but the Saints are at home. On the other hand I have Big Ben going against Miami. Big Ben has been having better games here lately, but he isn't consistent like Brees is.

Any more suggestions will help!

Dutchrudder
12-03-2013, 04:25 PM
NON PPR

(1) Flex

Ladarius Green vs NYG
Lamar Miller vs Pit
Brian Hartline vs Pit
Rod Streater vs NYJ
Bobby Rainey vs Buf

(1) QB

Russell Wilson vs SF
Carson Palmer vs StL
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Den

Rainey vs a terrible Buffalo D for sure. No other RB got a carry for the Bucs in the last game against the Panthers. Rainey will get a lot of points this week for sure, I'm starting him in my flex.

I'd go with Palmer vs STL. I like Wilson a lot, but @SF is really tough, plus the weather could be a factor. Palmer playing at home in a dome is the more solid choice. He should get you 20-28 points. The Rams offense is pretty bad, so the Cardinals should have the ball quite a bit. That ought to give him more chances to score.

Dutchrudder
12-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Alright. Made the playoffs, and I need to figure out who to start in my PPR league.

First question is at WR. I got D Thomas going up against Tennessee, Roddy White going against GB, Edelman going against Cleveland, and Boldin going against Seattle. I'm really leaning towards starting D Thomas and White, but I'm not too sold on White. Any further suggestions will help.

I'm also a little scared about my QB situation. I have Brees who is going against Carolina. Carolina has been doing alright this season, but the Saints are at home. On the other hand I have Big Ben going against Miami. Big Ben has been having better games here lately, but he isn't consistent like Brees is.

Any more suggestions will help!

I'd go with Thomas and Edleman. Cleveland will put Joe Haden on the Pats outside WR (Dobson or Thompkins) and shut him down, while Edleman will be avoiding their slow-ass LBs in the middle. Gronk will have a big game, cause the Browns don't have anyone to cover him effectively. Maybe TJ Ward can, but I doubt it, especially in Boston. I'm not sold on Roddy White @ GB. I know the Packers have a bad defense, just as bad against WRs as Buffalo last week, but I just can't trust that guy in the playoffs. I think Edleman is the better option.

I think you have to go with Brees over Ben. The Panthers D is good, but it's not Seattle good. They still lack their star pass rusher Charles Johnson, but he might actually play against NO. Even still, it's Brees at the Superdome, so I'd have to go with him. The Steelers are just too inconsistent for my taste. Full disclosure, I'm starting the Carolina DST in my league :)

SCOTTexans
12-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Rainey vs a terrible Buffalo D for sure. No other RB got a carry for the Bucs in the last game against the Panthers. Rainey will get a lot of points this week for sure, I'm starting him in my flex.

I'd go with Palmer vs STL. I like Wilson a lot, but @SF is really tough, plus the weather could be a factor. Palmer playing at home in a dome is the more solid choice. He should get you 20-28 points. The Rams offense is pretty bad, so the Cardinals should have the ball quite a bit. That ought to give him more chances to score.

You reinforced my plan for QB thanks.

but i was thinking Miller vs Pit due to Daniel Thomas maybe being out with the ankle injury, but Rainey was a close second... Looks like Rainey it is

Dutchrudder
12-03-2013, 05:36 PM
You reinforced my plan for QB thanks.

but i was thinking Miller vs Pit due to Daniel Thomas maybe being out with the ankle injury, but Rainey was a close second... Looks like Rainey it is

I don't have Lamar Miller in any leagues, but has he had even 1 good game this year?

SCOTTexans
12-03-2013, 05:44 PM
I don't have Lamar Miller in any leagues, but has he had even 1 good game this year?

Nope...

b0ng
12-03-2013, 10:29 PM

Can't sit your studs and I think Russell Wilson is in stud status now. SF isn't the defense that should scare you into different QB's. I'd stick with Wilson.

EDIT: This is what I got.

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/yd

MJD vsHOU
Miller vsPIT
Bernard vsIND
Spiller @TB

Almost leaning towards MJD because he got a solid 20 points against houston in Reliant. Bernard vs IND could also be a good one I think Bernard can have success against Indy. Miller is also interesting as Pitt's D is not that good and Thomas is now out so he's getting the carries. He got 22 for 77yd last week against a fairly stingy defense.

QB:
Rivers vsNYG
RG3 vsKC

Leaning Rivers.

Dutchrudder
12-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Can't sit your studs and I think Russell Wilson is in stud status now. SF isn't the defense that should scare you into different QB's. I'd stick with Wilson.

Wilson played SF earlier this year at home, and he had one of his worst performances of the season. They still won the game, but he didn't do much. SF is the 5th best QB defense in fantasy this year, whereas the Rams are 13th. I think I'd go with Palmer against the easier D, at home, and in a dome in this situation.

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/yd

MJD vsHOU
Miller vsPIT
Bernard vsIND
Spiller @TB

Almost leaning towards MJD because he got a solid 20 points against houston in Reliant. Bernard vs IND could also be a good one I think Bernard can have success against Indy. Miller is also interesting as Pitt's D is not that good and Thomas is now out so he's getting the carries. He got 22 for 77yd last week against a fairly stingy defense.

QB:
Rivers vsNYG
RG3 vsKC

Leaning Rivers.

I'd go with MJD and Rivers. Jags have been leaning on MJD a lot these past few games, and it has paid off with a few wins. I can't trust RG3 to do anything, so I'd go with Rivers as the safe bet. His team tends to get into shootouts, and given that they have no run game, I'd expect him to put up a lot of points.

SCOTTexans
12-04-2013, 11:24 AM

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/yd

MJD vsHOU
Miller vsPIT
Bernard vsIND
Spiller @TB

QB:
Rivers vsNYG
RG3 vsKC

Leaning Rivers.

As i agree with Wilson is a Stud. In the fantasy world Carson has a arguement to. In the past 3 weeks he has been 28, 24 and 24 and a better match-up then Wilson. There is also the he doesn't need to win this game factor that scares me.

As for your picks

Spiller and MJD would be my choice

And Rivers over RG3 but its close

SCOTTexans
12-06-2013, 11:13 AM
One more... Non PPR

(1) Flex

Zac Stacy vs Cardinals (#1 run defense, has onle allowed 3 rushing TD all season)

Or

Kennan Allen vs Giants

b0ng
12-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Go Allen. NYG secondary is bad, Allen is on a hot streak, I think he's got the better match-up here. Stacy vs Cards has donut written all over it.

So I went with MJD and it got me a solid 12 points (just as projected by Yahoo) so now my questions is

0PPR
A. Brown (PIT/WR) vsMIA
Spiller @TB
Bernard vsINDY

this would be for a flex spot. Megatron, Josh Gordon and Forte round out the other players that I could sub (lol).

Playoffs
12-08-2013, 12:11 AM
NON PPR

(1) Flex,
(1) QB
Rainey & Wilson for me.

First question is at WR.

I'm also a little scared about my QB situation. Thomas(check injury) & White & Brees for me.

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/ydBernard & Rivers for me.

One more... Non PPR

(1) FlexKeenan Allen for me.

0PPRBrown for me.

Good luck.

Playoffs
12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Bernard & Rivers for me.

Good luck.

Man, what's going on in Cincy with Gio? I thought he was the man, but BJGE is getting the rock lately? Steered you wrong on that one.

SCOTTexans
12-09-2013, 11:44 PM
I needed forte to get 23 points.... and he got exactly 23 points and we tie! I got a better record and im off to round 2...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

powda
12-10-2013, 12:23 AM
I needed forte to get 23 points.... and he got exactly 23 points and we tie! I got a better record and im off to round 2...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Carefull! There could be an overnight stat adjustment...it's happened to me in the playoffs.

SCOTTexans
12-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Carefull! There could be an overnight stat adjustment...it's happened to me in the playoffs.

No adjustment... But now its the really hard match-up

Playoffs
12-10-2013, 10:01 AM

Won the game, lost the war.

In our division, the better of two, all 4 teams are tied. We lose on a 3rd tiebreaker and are out of the playoffs even though everyone in our division has better records than any team in the other one.

5 straight wins, most pulled off the waiver wire, and we're done.

Oh, and we just got high point for the season. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/atomic.gif

Lurvinator11
12-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Okay, I won my playoff game. Moving on to the semis.

For RB I am going Lynch, and Fred Jackson. I have Pierre Thomas, and Montee Ball on the bench, Thomas is playing against STL, and Ball is not the feature back. I know Jackson isn't the feature back as well, but he gets a lot of looks on that team.

For WR, right now I have Roddy White, and D. Thomas. White is going up against that crumbling Washington secondary, so I have every intention of starting him. Now, I have ridden with D Thomas the entire season. He is playing against San Diego on Thursday Night. However, I am kinda getting an itch to play Edelman. As we all know, Gronk is out for the season, so E could become Toms favorite receiver. They are playing against Miami, so I don't know if I should start him over D Thomas.

Any suggestions?

b0ng
12-10-2013, 04:15 PM

For RB I am going Lynch, and Fred Jackson. I have Pierre Thomas, and Montee Ball on the bench, Thomas is playing against STL, and Ball is not the feature back. I know Jackson isn't the feature back as well, but he gets a lot of looks on that team.

For WR, right now I have Roddy White, and D. Thomas. White is going up against that crumbling Washington secondary, so I have every intention of starting him. Now, I have ridden with D Thomas the entire season. He is playing against San Diego on Thursday Night. However, I am kinda getting an itch to play Edelman. As we all know, Gronk is out for the season, so E could become Toms favorite receiver. They are playing against Miami, so I don't know if I should start him over D Thomas.

Any suggestions?

Jackson and Lynch would be my picks. Thomas and Ball both are in RBBC's that have even more guys at the spot than Jackson, and ATL's defense is made up of ghost farts.

I'd probably play White and DT at the WR spot both have easy match-ups (SD's pass defense is almost as cartoonishly bad as the Cowboys) whereas Miami actually has players with a pulse in their secondary. I wouldn't want to play "Guess which Pats WR is the one today" in the playoffs. Edelman as a FLEX is perfectly fine though if that's what you have to choose from though. I would play him over Ball and Thomas easily.

Don't Sit Your Studs

0 PPR

MJD vs BUF
Bernard @ PIT
Spiller @JAX

Leaning MJD since he's been pretty good the last few weeks, but he did get injured in the Texans game. I wish the other two guys weren't in stupid timeshares (Especially Bernard. It's infuriating to see Bernard with 99 yards rushing and 59 yards receiving and BJGE with 3 yards and 2 TD's.)

htowntexans1985
12-11-2013, 10:06 PM
I got marques colston, Edelman or Ben Tate for a flex spot. Im nervous about playing any player from the dumpster fire that is the Houston Texans. LOL.

b0ng
12-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I got marques colston or Ben Tate for a flex spot. Im nervous about playing any player from the dumpster fire that is the Houston Texans. LOL.

Colston for sure. Not sure who NO plays but I'm low on Tate right now.

powda
12-11-2013, 10:23 PM
I got marques colston, Edelman or Ben Tate for a flex spot. Im nervous about playing any player from the dumpster fire that is the Houston Texans. LOL.

Edelman plays miami.

Colston plays st luis.

I'd play edel. based on that. Tate isn't in the conversation.

b0ng
12-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Edelman plays miami.

Colston plays st luis.

I'd play edel. based on that. Tate isn't in the conversation.

Miami has secondary players that have a pulse and the STL defense doesn't have the secondary talent that Seattle does. I think Coldton has a higher floor while Edelman has the higher ceiling.

Playoffs
12-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Any suggestions?Lynch, Fred, DT, Roddy for me.

MJD vs BUF
Bernard @ PIT
Spiller @JAXBernard for me, check Spiller for injury.

I got marques colston, Edelman or Ben Tate for a flex spot. Im nervous about playing any player from the dumpster fire that is the Houston Texans. LOL.Tate for me.

b0ng
12-12-2013, 12:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/d5836Dj.png

This is my semis match-up. How do you like my chances (if MJD can't go I'm subbing in Bernard)?

Playoffs
12-12-2013, 09:31 AM
This is my semis match-up. How do you like my chances (if MJD can't go I'm subbing in Bernard)?

I like your chances to move forward. You could go Bernard or Spiller.

SCOTTexans
12-12-2013, 12:45 PM

Thanks for the jinx... I got stat corrected Bell -1 point, which made it 102 - 103 and I'm out of the playoffs

Lurvinator11
12-13-2013, 04:59 AM

Any suggestions?

Maybe I should have gone with my itch...... DT only got me 7 points tonight. LOL!

b0ng
12-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Maybe I should have gone with my itch...... DT only got me 7 points tonight. LOL!

I saw a lot of dropped balls by the Broncos, and the Chargers played actual pass defense.

Fantasy Football is just amazing sometimes (my semis opponent started Moreno, who has been carrying his team almost all season).

Playoffs
12-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Time of possession 2-to-1 in favor of Chargers. Broncos kinda didn't show up.

b0ng
12-17-2013, 12:21 PM
This is my SB match-up. 0PPR 6pt TD's.

http://i.imgur.com/cHbJo5u.png

I can sub Bernard for MJD/Spiller, Clay/Olsen are my TE's and I think those are my major question marks. I have Edelmen on my bench also but I don't think he's getting in over any of the other 3 WR's I already start, I'm just keeping him away from my opponent. Thoughts?

Dutchrudder
12-17-2013, 01:48 PM
His RBs suck. Honestly, it's surprising he even made the finals with that team. You should win easily, unless Manning decides to score 60 points on the Texans.

Mr. White
12-17-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm in a quandary with the Saints-Panthers game. I've got Brees and I've got the Panthers DST. One of them is going to get smashed. They played 2 weeks ago and luckily I was on a bye so I didn't have to worry about it.

Is there any way it can work if I start both of them?

I'm going to try to get the Lions off the wire since they're playing the Giants. If I can't get them, then maybe the Browns or Broncos.

b0ng
12-18-2013, 02:06 AM
TE Questions 0PPR

Olsen vsNO
Clay @BUF
Pitta vs NE
Miller vs AZ

Not sure which call to make here.

PapaL
12-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Championship Round Start 2 RB: PPR League

Jamal Charles v IND (this is a a given)
Shane Veeren @ BAL
CJ2k @ JAL
Giovani Bernard v MIN
Darren Sproles @ CAR
Andre Brown @ Det

I've normally been swapping the 2nd slot based on lineups. Veeren and Brown have been money but didn't do much last week. Gio probably has the best matchup against MIN at home. Idk...ugh.

TexansBlood
12-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Need advise. Im in the Superbowl with my money league at work. It's round 1.

Tom Brady @ Bal?
or
Russel Wilson vs Ariz?
Im leaning towards Wilson...

My wide receivers are Calvin Johnson and Jeff Gordon and they are solid. My next question is who should I flex.

A.Jeffery @ Philly?
or
DeSean Jackson vs Chicago?

Id rather have one of them then Jones Drew or Fred Jackson for my flex.

Lurvinator11
12-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Actually made it to the SB.
Playing my brother in the super bowl, so A LOT is on the line lol.

Luckily one team decided to drop all of his players, and I picked up Frank Gore, who is running against Atlanta. Zac Stacy was also on the wire. Should I go with Gore or Stacy?

Here's what my lineup looks like.

Brees QB

Lynch RB
Gore RB

DT WR
Edelman WR

H Miller TE

Tucker K

SF TM

Players of note on my bench are Pitta, Roddy White, Boldin, and Fred Jackson.

Normally I'd start Pitta over miller, but he barely got any looks last game, and is going against NE. Any other suggestions?

b0ng
12-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Championship Round Start 2 RB:

Shane Veeren @ BAL
CJ2k @ JAL
Giovani Bernard v MIN
Darren Sproles @ CAR
Andre Brown @ Det

I've normally been swapping the 2nd slot based on lineups. Veeren and Brown have been money but didn't do much last week. Gio probably has the best matchup against MIN at home. Idk...ugh.

Is this PPR? I'd probably lean Bernard then Vereen if it isn't PPR.

Need advise. Im in the Superbowl with my money league at work. It's round 1.

Tom Brady @ Bal?
or
Russel Wilson vs Ariz?
Im leaning towards Wilson...

Brady. AZ's defense is legit.

My wide receivers are Calvin Johnson and Jeff Gordon and they are solid. My next question is who should I flex.

A.Jeffery @ Philly?
or

Id rather have one of them then Jones Drew or Fred Jackson for my flex.

Coinflip really. Probably Jeffery but you can make the case for either as both the Philly and Chicago D are pitiful.

Actually made it to the SB.
Playing my brother in the super bowl, so A LOT is on the line lol.

Luckily one team decided to drop all of his players, and I picked up Frank Gore, who is running against Atlanta. Zac Stacy was also on the wire. Should I go with Gore or Stacy?

Brees QB

Lynch RB
Gore RB

DT WR
Edelman WR

H Miller TE

Tucker K

SF TM

Players of note on my bench are Pitta, Roddy White, Boldin, and Fred Jackson.

Normally I'd start Pitta over miller, but he barely got any looks last game, and is going against NE. Any other suggestions?

Gore, and I'd probably play Pitta over Miller as well.

PapaL
12-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Is this PPR? I'd probably lean Bernard then Vereen if it isn't PPR.

It is a PPR league.

htowntexans1985
12-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Need help on choosing a defense. Lions, Panthers, or Bengals.

Playoffs
12-18-2013, 10:43 PM
This is my SB match-up. 0PPR 6pt TD's.

I can sub Bernard for MJD/Spiller, Clay/Olsen are my TE's and I think those are my major question marks.Bernard/Olsen for me, good luck.

I'm in a quandary with the Saints-Panthers game. I've got Brees and I've got the Panthers DST. One of them is going to get smashed. They played 2 weeks ago and luckily I was on a bye so I didn't have to worry about it.

Is there any way it can work if I start both of them?

I'm going to try to get the Lions off the wire since they're playing the Giants. If I can't get them, then maybe the Browns or Broncos.Lions for me, good luck.

TE Questions 0PPR

Olsen vsNO
Clay @BUF
Pitta vs NE
Miller vs AZOlsen for me, good luck.

Championship Round Start 2 RB: PPR League

Shane Veeren @ BAL
CJ2k @ JAL
Giovani Bernard v MIN
Darren Sproles @ CAR
Andre Brown @ DetCharles/Berrnard for me, good luck.

Tom Brady @ Bal?
or
Russel Wilson vs Ariz?

...who should I flex.

A.Jeffery @ Philly?
or

Id rather have one of them then Jones Drew or Fred Jackson for my flex.Brady/DJax for me but I could go Jeffrey just as easily, good luck.

Should I go with Gore or Stacy?

Brees QB

Lynch RB
Gore RB

DT WR
Edelman WR

H Miller TE

Players of note on my bench are Pitta, Roddy White, Boldin, and Fred Jackson.Gore/Edelman/Pitta for me, good luck.

Mr. White
12-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Lions for me, good luck.

Another guy beat me to the Lions. Picked up the Broncos @ HOU and they Browns @ NYJ. I think Schaub is actually going to move the ball on the Broncos, so I'm probably gonna go with the Browns. DST's have been killing the Jets.

Then again I might just start the Panthers and hope that they're able to score and Brees can get garbage time points like he did last week. This matchup gives me nightmares.

Tony Gonzales is also giving me nightmares this week at SF. If I go with someone else, I'll be reaching.

b0ng
12-19-2013, 05:12 PM
It is a PPR league.

Probably go Bernard then. He's caught more passes this year and the Patriots offense can be very difficult to figure out who is going to get the receptions from Mister Brady. On the other hand, BJGE isn't really a threat to do much as a receiving option, unlike Bernard.

Another guy beat me to the Lions. Picked up the Broncos @ HOU and they Browns @ NYJ. I think Schaub is actually going to move the ball on the Broncos, so I'm probably gonna go with the Browns. DST's have been killing the Jets.

Then again I might just start the Panthers and hope that they're able to score and Brees can get garbage time points like he did last week. This matchup gives me nightmares.

Tony Gonzales is also giving me nightmares this week at SF. If I go with someone else, I'll be reaching.

I'd go with the Browns. Their defense is good and the Jets are not. Probably would start Gonzales unless you have somebody like Olsen or Clay on the WW.

Dan B.
12-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Well I'm in the final and I've got 2 tough decisions.

Brady @ Baltimore or Cousins at home vs the Cowboys awful D?

It's a 3 WR league and I've got Brandon Marshall. I had Wes Welker, but he's injured. So which 2 should I roll with -- Andre Caldwell (@HOU), Ace Sanders (vs TEN) or Rod Streater (@ SD)?

b0ng
12-20-2013, 08:12 AM

It's a 3 WR league and I've got Brandon Marshall. I had Wes Welker, but he's injured. So which 2 should I roll with -- Andre Caldwell (@HOU), Ace Sanders (vs TEN) or Rod Streater (@ SD)?

Eh, cowboys are certainly awful but I think Morris might be the guy with the big game and Cousins might get out pointed still by Brady so I'd roll with Tom Terrific. I would probably go Streater > Caldwell >> Sanders in that order. Caldwell also has DT and Decker and Julius Thomas to share balls with and the. Titans secondary has been pretty stingy this year.

Mr. White
12-20-2013, 09:05 AM

All the guys on the Sirius Fantasy channel are huge on Cousins this week. They're saying he has the best matchup of the week.